Install Arc
Options

FAQ - AD/AH Exploit Follow-Up

1555657585961»

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I figured the exchange rate was up because of the sale, and it should stabilize again afterwards, especially with the permanent price reductions.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pirayt wrote: »
    In the last few days hundreds and thousands of enchants have been hitting the AH, being sold in stacks of 99, often by players with names that are just strings of random letters (not always though). One guy is currently selling around 2000 of various rank 5 enchantments. Others are trying to be a bit sneakier, only selling one stack of 30-50 at a time of each type.

Is this going to be taken care of?

What server?....as someone who deals heavily in Enchants (trying to get those Rank 10's for my TR) I think I would have noticed this. :confused:
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    fenixxxxfenixxxx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What server?....as someone who deals heavily in Enchants (trying to get those Rank 10's for my TR) I think I would have noticed this. :confused:

Mindflayer Dark Enchantment rank 4 now, for example.
  • Options
    fuumanchuuu1fuumanchuuu1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep a little over a full page from 3 or 4 sellers of stacks of 99 rank 4.
  • Options
    zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep a little over a full page from 3 or 4 sellers of stacks of 99 rank 4.

There are also similar rank 5 stacks from the same sellers.
  • Options
    reonhato99reonhato99 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like how my picture with pages full of them disappeared
  • Options
    panther514panther514 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still seeing those on Dragon. Husband and I reported these when we saw them Thursday evening, the night before the double enchant/rune weekend, just like they waited for an event like this to sell them so they look less suspicious. Problem is they went up the night BEFORE and I don't care how many skill nodes and chests you loot, a couple thousand rank 5's? No way they did that without exploiting. People with thousands of rank 5 radiant, azure and dark enchants. These same people are still selling enormous amounts of rank 5's and profession items. They are still selling. Why have these people not been banned, or at the very least temp suspended until further investigation?
  • Options
    poac1poac1 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    It's the fallout from not rolling back or wiping, people laundered their items to safety before they were patched. We aren't allowed to post current exploits, but suffice it to say there are means to keep the items off the radar even during a server down and technically no account 'has' them.

There is still a streamer that has something like 6-8 accounts w/100's of cats on each, because he was doing the negative bids from launch.
  • Options
    lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Untitled.png
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Dunno if, bug, from the Gateway cannot sell gear anymore, only enchants, pots, profession.
    English is not my first language.
This discussion has been closed.