Comments

• inc0gnegr0inc0gnegr0 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ryftlord wrote: »
    Still no real good reason to go back on their word

To save their game? I disagree.
  • zarkheszarkhes Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Why do even people play D&D MMO when they just clearly not reading or have any clue whats going on around them..Oh i know, cause there are no sight of actual Role-Play here!
  • ryftlordryftlord Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clcmercy wrote: »
    Umm...no it doesn't. I've been playing since the initial open beta period and my highest has yet to hit 30.

How do you actually spend your time on NW? >.>
    Ja'kreen - "The Laughing Vulcan"
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    inc0gnegr0 wrote: »
    Yes, because all exploiters are dumb and use their main account to do the exploiting...zzz

Would actually say exploiters do tend to be dumb. There was this one that on CO was banging one about how he could get sigals crit'ing ( which they shouldnt ) he then POSTED a vid on the forums showing this :P

His *** got banned .
    edited May 2013
    To save their game? I disagree.

Because pissing people off will do wonders right? :D
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    Took me a day and a half of casual gaming to reach level 34.

Sure sure, and i also think you have no idea what spellplague is...
    edited May 2013
    zarkhes wrote: »
    Sure sure, and i also think you have no idea what spellplague is...

What does the spellplague have to do with it? Am I missing something there? .-.
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
  • tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I agree only to a certain point. I want my own account wiped. I bought some zen and bought some items from the shop, only for my character to be bugged and i Had to re-roll, stuck with an zen item that is supposed to be able to be unbound (companion) on a toon i can NOT play due to her DR being bugged.. so by all means wipe my account, and give me back my zen and my founders pack stuff.
  • wolfel1wolfel1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    There should be a full game wipe of all characters once all the issues are fixed and rectified.

Punish everyone for the actions of the cheating minority? And you think we'd all be understanding about it and roll new characters, rather than quitting the game en masse?
    edited May 2013
    sorry for DP
    edited May 2013
    What does the spellplague have to do with it? Am I missing something there? .-.

The Lore.
    People dont know have a clue whats going on.Nobody played any of old RPG like IWD or BG related to D&D or neverwinter.Nobody cares about roleplay, the just skip all the text on quest, and go for the ,,Dat Frikin Epic Gear Only Pro Got Lulz,,.
    Ive yet to see one 60 who actualy wrote a history to his character...
  • clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How do you actually spend your time on NW? >.>

I do my dailies. Sell the stuff I've collected. Stock up on pots and kits. Alt and repeat. Then I usually do a mish or three on my main.
    I'm seriously confused as to how you've all leveled to max in three days. Did you grind the whole 72 hours straight? And people were complaining about leveling too fast in the FOUNDRY. Sheesh.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
    edited May 2013
    wolfel1 wrote: »
    Punish everyone for the actions of the cheating minority? And you think we'd all be understanding about it and roll new characters, rather than quitting the game en masse?

Apparently you don't realize how many will quit the game with a broken economy, being forced to spend real money because they would have to spend a year grinding just to be able to afford the simplest of cash shop items.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wolfel1 wrote: »

Oh, and for all the people using the "punish everyone for the sins of the few".....Cryptic has already done that and set precedent. Foundry xp nerf? Legit missions now give bupkis if you're too efficient at building characters and kill mobs "too fast".

edited May 2013
    I do my dailies. Sell the stuff I've collected. Stock up on pots and kits. Alt and repeat. Then I usually do a mish or three on my main.
    I'm seriously confused as to how you've all leveled to max in three days. Did you grind the whole 72 hours straight? And people were complaining about leveling too fast in the FOUNDRY. Sheesh.

Like really, me and my guildies are casual gaming this one, and we are all 50-60 after 3 days. You really aren't doing something right...

By casual, I'd say about 4 hours a day, just following the quest lines, no foundry.
    edited May 2013
    Apparently you don't realize how many will quit the game with a broken economy, being forced to spend real money because they would have to spend a year grinding just to be able to afford the simplest of cash shop items.

Depends on how many people actually care about maxing out their character in every single way
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
    edited May 2013

You kinda already have to. Been saving my AD for a week now and all I've gotten is 22k.

edited May 2013
    You kinda already have to. Been saving my AD for a week now and all I've gotten is 22k.

Heh, I thought we established you're doing something wrong :v
    edited May 2013
    The Lore.
    People dont know have a clue whats going on.Nobody played any of old RPG like IWD or BG related to D&D or neverwinter.Nobody cares about roleplay, the just skip all the text on quest, and go for the ,,Dat Frikin Epic Gear Only Pro Got Lulz,,.
    Ive yet to see one 60 who actualy wrote a history to his character...

Ohhhh. I do roleplay, and not everyone who RPs actually writes their history in their bio. You actually have to RP with them and learn In character. That is how I do it as well :P
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
  • wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Several guildies have not hundreds of thousands but Millions of AD. Don't know if they are legit or not but they have them. With all the new players coming into the game, now that it is open they are convering those AD's at about 300 AD per zen. They will soon have Millions of zen. Not trying to b i t c h just an observation. One guy has posted screen shots of his 50 mil AD in our guild forum.
  • agent2090agent2090 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013

I've played the game for a grand total of 10 hours and 23 minutes (Playing with a friend and our Skype calls add up to that) and we're already at level 27. I don't understand how you've not made it over 30...
    edited May 2013
    Heh, I thought we established you're doing something wrong :v

I'm having fun with it. What's wrong with that? YOU'RE doing it wrong by burning through content that fast.

Edit: I should probably mention I haven't spent a penny on this game yet. Not sure how relevant that is, but just wanted to throw that out there.

edited May 2013
    Then may the -put your deity here- bless you!
    edited May 2013
    Ohhhh. I do roleplay, and not everyone who RPs actually writes their history in their bio. You actually have to RP with them and learn In character. That is how I do it as well :P

edited May 2013
    I'm having fun with it. What's wrong with that? YOU'RE doing it wrong by burning through content that fast.

Heard this viewpoint, I disagree with it. I still enjoy the content despite leveling faster than some would care to.
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
    edited May 2013
    agent2090 wrote: »
    I've played the game for a grand total of 10 hours and 23 minutes (Playing with a friend and our Skype calls add up to that) and we're already at level 27. I don't understand how you've not made it over 30...

I've got two characters at the same level. Technically, I've gained sixty levels, but split between two characters. And I've made a second account and rolled up a third. But that GWF is only eleven or so.

edited May 2013
    Heard this viewpoint, I disagree with it. I still enjoy the content despite leveling faster than some would care to.

Ditto and likewise. But...opposite. I'm not reading every little tidbit that comes my way, either. But I'm not grinding my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off.

We agree to disagree on playstyles and who's "doing it wrong". :)

Edit: To be somewhat more relevant to the topic....no. I'd rather not have my characters wiped because some jackwad is exploiting. Ban the exploiters and let the rest of us go on.

edited May 2013

That would be Tempus :3
    Mirror Ja'kreen
    X'Tem
    Active RPer
  • agent2090agent2090 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    I've got two characters at the same level. Technically, I've gained sixty levels, but split between two characters. And I've made a second account and rolled up a third. But that GWF is only eleven or so.

Even with multiple characters, it still seems kind of weird that you've not gotten to max level playing since OB started. But everyone has their own play style. Slow and steady is sometimes the better route to take too, I'm already finding myself starving for money to buy basic things like potions.
This discussion has been closed.