Install Arc
Options

Graphics performance is really sub-par and something much be wrong

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    macnerdomacnerdo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a Intel Core i5 2500k at 3.30hz I am using dual gtx 460 with SLI and I can't seem to get over 50 FPS anywhere. This is with graphics maxed. Any suggestions on how to get better results?
  • Options
    diebyflyguydiebyflyguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikael74 wrote: »
    CPU issue... hahahaha you are funny.

This game isn't graphics intense enough to bottleneck a duo core CPU.

LOL dude, time to upgrade, you don't have to get upset about it. This game loves CPUs with 4 or more cores. I'm running an FX-6300 and a GTX 560ti and I get great FPS, goes as low as 35-40 in Protector's Enclave which is to be expected. Time to break out the wallet dude.
  • Options
    hjmaverick123hjmaverick123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok I must have issues???????? Im running a 6 core 1100t and a 2 gig Asus 6950 vid card running on a Crosshair IV motherboard and Im having no end of issues..... frame rate sometimes drops from 60 down to 2 fps usually in towns then back up again then down again...its driving me nuts any help would be app.....also I have updated ALL drivers etc