Comments

• Options
    bigjoe888bigjoe888 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it still says The website declined to show this webpage
  • Options
    narkolethicsnarkolethics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at patching step, got the error "Unable to start game cliente: Windows erro code 0(while attemting to format, received error code 15100).

If i click on the play button the error code become "1505"
  • Options
    shinikakeshinikake Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Update 9: For players with 403 error, go to this link and finish the steps here: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey. You don't need a key. Just go to the page to fix the 403 error."

So we need a different display name for each perfect world product now?

If that's the case, then is sounds like your choice for unique keys for your table is incorrect...
  • Options
    asmodai77asmodai77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ugh. Still crashing as soon as I attempt to log in.

I'm using the .3 version of the client that the mirror sites have put up since direct downloading is taking forever. Tried with and without the new EXE. Used the Redeem Key thing. Tried with blank login info, so it's not just my login ID causing it.

IE 9, Chrome primary browser, Windows 7
  • Options
    inhuman344inhuman344 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have patched the whole game but when i login to the launcher i just get patching and it never moves.. i did get in for 2 seconds and it gave me an error and said i should run the file verifier to fix it? But now its just stuck saying patching
  • Options
    kafosookafosoo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    - Game is by default installed in "C:/Users/Public/Games/Cryptic Studios". It's a stand-alone application; it belongs in an application folder and context.
    - Launcher shows empty HTML pages; the IE10 error.
    - Have been sent to at least 4 different login screens, at Perfect World and Cryptic Studios websites. The one at "https://secure.crypticstudios.com/startrek/login" tells me to first log in at "https://my.perfectworld.com/sto/link"; a dead link.
    - The login screen at "https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/" says "This account is not linked to a Cryptic account. Click here to link your account. It will walk you through the linking process.". There is no information, buttons or even hints about this "linking" feature on the site I end up at.

I know from personal experience that pretty much any major application and/or web-application won't be flawless; a few ladybirds will hide here and there. But this is some basic user access handling; it just must work. Otherwise it will make people miistrust that you handle their personal information - and for some other games, billing information - correctly.

And for crying out loud; be consistent about URLs for login screens. I could probably paste any link here to a phishing-website that looks like the Neverwinter game, and say "Guys, logging in here works!", and a few people would click it, enter their information and I would have their login informations. No one should do this, obviously, but it makes it hard to trust anything when you have been t 4-6 different URLs with a login screen.
  • Options
    aerrisaaerrisa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    THIS Thanks MATE!

Yay patching now <3 thank you!
  • Options
    xtrykxxtrykx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cambraaa wrote: »
    Hi guys, this is how I managed to fix my launcher issues.
    Step 1. Download Google Chrome and set as your default browser(You may be able to skip this)
    Step 2. Re-open and close the launcher until you get the "Loading please wait" message on the launcher
    Step 3. Wait for awhile until the launcher opens all the way (It's going to look a little glitchy)
    Step 4. Click on options
    Step 5. Check "Force Verify"
    Step 6. Check "Fast Launch"
    Step 7. Login and press enter on your keyboard instead of manually clicking the button
    These steps should get you in the game, if it doesnt work after those steps, restart until you get the loading screen on the launcher and try to login again.

Good luck!!
    This works for me...
  • Options
    kokogokokokogoko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the help :)
  • Options
    coverrttcoverrtt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stuck on loading page that says cryptic studios, wont move pass 5%
  • Options
    syto123syto123 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can anyone help me plss,When I try log in its say Wrong Password or Username.And its not wrong I enter all right.I even make 5 accaunt and still didnt want to log in.I beg you help me becaus you all talking about some errors Is that some kind of error or what? :mad:
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The error got fixed by some kind players add.
    Now the bad side are ...
    Or because i am also lagging, i think its because off the massive download.
    Or was it because it just restarted again ??

Well sry for being part off lag issue.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    andreroepkeandreroepke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having this problem:

"Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 2 times."

and a Patcher error

"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"

Can someone please help? Im dying here!
  • Options
    opaliticopalitic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey <-- just visiting that website with an account logged in suddenly made the launcher work. No idea if its a fix or just perfect timing with a fix devs have aplied.
  • Options
    donaldlkdonaldlk Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mine launcher still dont show up ... -.-.. any help please?
  • Options
    waguinnwaguinn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oops! A Cryptic application has crashed... i getting that error even with no username/pass... click crash
  • Options
    pehnispehnis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cant believe it worked but it did! Huge thanks!
  • Options
    rigglez10rigglez10 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi There,

It doesn't seem like many people are getting this error message. But I've been getting this the whole time. I've tried the updated executable. Even when there is nothing entered in the login details when clicking the login button the Launcher crashes. Also hitting the enter key once the details are entered does absolutely nothing.

CGRv9bi.png

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    shepherd77shepherd77 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Error 36 at the end of patching. Trying again now by restarting the patching. Wish me luck. :B
  • Options
    motsonmotson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patch: 70% ^^
  • Options
    cynnthfknninjacynnthfknninja Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    up and running, however it is laggy as balls and disconnects like every 7-8 minutes on the dot
  • Options
    xthalocxthaloc Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rigglez10 wrote: »
    Hi There,

It doesn't seem like many people are getting this error message. But I've been getting this the whole time. I've tried the updated executable. Even when there is nothing entered in the login details when clicking the login button the Launcher crashes. Also hitting the enter key once the details are entered does absolutely nothing.

CGRv9bi.png

I have the same problem, all the same for me! wtb advice
  • Options
    asmodai77asmodai77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi There,

CGRv9bi.png

I'm having this exact problem as well. I used one of the mirror sites to download (GameFront). The normal downloads (Cryptic and Torrent) were slow as it gets. I've gotten no response so far.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Again, just to update. For players with 403 errors:

1. Click on this link: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey.
    2. Yo do not need to anything else except click that link.
    3. Open your launcher to patch and/or log in to play.
  • Options
    kafosookafosoo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    opalitic wrote: »
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey <-- just visiting that website with an account logged in suddenly made the launcher work. No idea if its a fix or just perfect timing with a fix devs have aplied.
    I second this. Relaunched the game around 20 times without luck. Visited the "Redeem key" page, and everything went smoothly.
  • Options
    jonjoniiijonjoniii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    uugghh.. don't say that.. I'm only 50% through patching.. i guess I'll see if I have the same problem when my patching completes!!!
  • Options
    inhuman344inhuman344 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If i push ctrl+c on the laucher it brings up a command prompt that says loading hoggs... seems to be stuck...
  • Options
    xthalocxthaloc Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013

And for All those who dont even get IE up ? and crash when we hit the login ?
  • Options
    scandinavicascandinavica Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi There,

CGRv9bi.png

same here ....
  • Options
    yhhnickyhhnick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Worked! Thank-you!
This discussion has been closed.