test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SOLA, Christian ran family friendly, Neverwinter Guild

Comments

• monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Okay gotta ask, what does SOLA stand for?
  • tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Latin: sola having the idea of “alone,” “ground,” “base,”

We have taken this word simply because of the 5 solas of the reformation.

We could go into more depth but that's where it came from.
    20.jpg
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    I really want to thank the Neverwinter community and all of you have come and visited our website. We are not a wide spectrum guild but many of you have keep up with our thread and we have had record numbers of people visit our website in the last week.

So I just would like to say a big thank you from SOLA to the Neverwinter community :)
  • tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We have had a great week!

We have had 12 new members join us since the launch started.

As we continue to grow we are enjoying the community of friends in our Voice channel Mumble.

We have been getting all our daily's done so far and we hope to continue to group up for people to get those done.

I do really appreciate the daily quest system in NWO. The fact that it works well all the way up the leveling process is very exciting and one of the best daily quest systems I have seen or enjoyed.

If your looking for a family friendly gaming community come check us out. We are always looking to meet new people and enjoy hanging out and gaming with others.

www.solaguild.com
    20.jpg
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    We will be having our First PvP night at 9:00 pm CST on Friday
  • cinge1966cinge1966 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are there plans to start up a branch on the Dragon Shard? If so, my wife and I would be interested. If not, can you recommend a christian guild on Dragon Shard?
    edited May 2013
    All the shards will be merged soon according to Cryptic so shard won't matter after long. As for other christian guilds I only know of HGC and they are on mindflayer
    edited May 2013
    Even when we can't play Neverwinter SOLA is producing great memory's. thank you for the great conversation in mumble Viking and Nathan.
    edited May 2013
    Well we had a pause day today, with no servers up we spent the night just chatting about lots of different things.

We will be finishing getting out invite to people who joined us today sometime tomorrow.
    20.jpg
  • waltz7976waltz7976 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    What this place is not for:
    It is not a place to bump up your guild threads. Only reply to your own Guild's Thread if it contains pertinent information or updates to the Guild and/or Community.

I'd be careful, you guys are walking a slippery slope.
    edited May 2013
    We will be finishing getting out invite to people who joined us today sometime tomorrow.

This is pertinent information for those who have not got the invites right??? And a vast majority of the 4 people who applied to SOLA today came from this forum post.

As for your post thanks for this warning, I think it funny you post it here on my thread but not on others who are outright bumping without any real information.
    20.jpg
  • waltz7976waltz7976 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can think it's funny.

I bring this up to you because aside from what I pointed out, this entire thread is in violation of several forum rules, as is another of it's type.

That being said I support what you're doing; I warn you out of concern.
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for your concern waltz7976.

To all new applicants due to the large number of applications we have received in the last few days we have had to adapt our application process. We as you be patient with us and that you use your @handle in the application instead of toon name.

We are working hard to make sure everyone gets a timely response.

Thank you.
    edited May 2013
    We have been informed that there have been some problems with people unable to apply on our website. If you have this problem please PM myself or Tanver and we will try to get this fixed
    edited May 2013
    We have 74 members in game now and anywhere from 15-20+ active during prime time with 12-18 people in mumble.

If you are interested in SOLA check us out here
  • ewoksruleewoksrule Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finally got back from a weeks vacation and was looking forward to playing with you all, then server maintenance on a Sat night?!?
    edited May 2013
    I know right it shocked me too....

Oh well got to play some today...

We have had a great week of recruitment we have added 20 new members since Friday. We are excited to have you all with us and we hope to provide the best family friendly guild we can.

If your looking for a guild that respects others and keeps stuff clean come on over and check us out. www.solaguild.com
    20.jpg
  • cinge1966cinge1966 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great guild!! Come join us http://solaguild.com. Now available on Dragon shard. Contact @cinge1966 in game or message Ash on the Sola Guild website.
    edited May 2013
    It is my Honor to Announce SOLA-Dragon Shard Guild!

It has become obvious to us that we are filling a big need within the Neverwinter community and we have seen a huge amount of site activity in support of SOLA including record amounts of applications.

Due to this and due to the promised future merger of all the server/shards SOLA has partnered with a few players on the Dragon shard to both increase our player base and to offer everything that SOLA is to the Dragon Shard.

Ash has offered to take up this endeavor and we have moved to assist him in any way we can. Although the bulk of SOLA will remain on Beholder, we will have a few other members of SOLA representing us on the Dragon server.

Please note this is not a server move by SOLA... We will remain on Beholder.

However some players who join us but are already established on Dragon will have this choice to join SOLA-Dragon to be a part of SOLA and to help them with the transition to SOLA after the merger of the servers. Prior to this merger they will use our mumble channels and will join us in our discussions and help to build a greater community within SOLA, including our forums.

If you have any questions about this please feel free to ask Ash, Tarsis, Dosmas, Perry, Mirakle, or Augcliffe on the SOLA website, all of whom have been a part of setting this up.

SO to be clear: SOLA is on Beholder, and will have a branch on Dragon until the mergers happen. Thanks for your interest in SOLA and swing on over if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    20.jpg
  • pbuckleyheropbuckleyhero Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm on beholder and would like to join and I am not sure how to contact you.
    edited May 2013
    Just friend @perry004 or @tagtarsis and we will get you an invite of send a tell to any of our members they should be able to point you to an officer for a guild invite.

Or you can fill out a guild app on our website and our officers will find you in game.
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone just popping in with a SOLA update.

We now have over 100 members in game we have a good level of activity. I logged in this morning and had 6 people on not counting myself and we have over 20 people on during our prime time.

This continues to be a great Launch for us and we hope that we continue to be a place that people can come and enjoy gaming in a family friendly environment.
  • losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like its been over a week, time to bump. Its a very friendly guild.
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
    edited May 2013
    Hey, everyone just like to give a quick update. SOLA will be having a Dungeon Runner night on the 22nd We will be forming groups to run any level of dungeon. So if your looking for a group of fun and social people to clear some dungeons with check us out at SOLA
  • rhaksharhaksha Member, Banned Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You guys sound like an awesome guild.
    edited May 2013
    We will also be having a "Hide and Seek" event on the 23rd This will be a fun event that everyone can enjoy.
  • medathosmedathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    It appears like you guys are active. How many people are in the guild? My wife and I levelled to 60 on Dragon, but we would consider a shard switch with this long weekend.
    edited May 2013
    Hello Medathos,

Yes, we are active we have over 130 people in guild. With 10-20 people actively playing at any given time. We would love to have you in our guild. We also have a Dragon branch of SOLA if you want to play on your level 60 toons.
  • beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I may be interested as well. I am a seasoned mmorpg medic, usually playing spy as my alt. (for this game cleric & rogue) I am a daily player and a paying player. I have a few years experience in P2P D&D and played the other D & D mmorpg before. I am a Christian as of a few years now as well. I am used to ventrilo and have my own server, but would be willing to try this mumble thing out. I would like to meet with at least one official over voice before I confirm my choice if you guys are still accepting new members. So, can you send me a PM on here to let me know when is a good time? Thanks, I look forward to meeting you
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
    edited May 2013
    Glad to have you in the guild Beriad1 :)