What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SOLA, Christian ran family friendly, Neverwinter Guild

Comments

• Options
    ewoksruleewoksrule Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have really enjoyed my time in SOLA, great bunch of guys/gals who enjoy hanging out and playing video games with each other. Neverwinter should be a blast, I am quite excited for launch!!
  • Options
    tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    We are excited to announce that SOLA will be rolling on the Beholder Shard/ Server
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • Options
    tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    We are also pleased to announce that Tarsis will be the guild leader for our Neverwinter chapter. (He is tanver on these forums)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    If you are are interested in joining SOLA we encourage you to visit our website we have over 30 members that plan on playing Neverwinter 10-12 that are highly active on mumble (our voice chat system) most nights.

The last few months have been really good to our guild as we have been able to play in the beta weekends and gain new members. If you are looking for a close group of friends to enjoy gaming with you should check us out. Most of the fun in an MMO is the people you play the game with. Rest assured SOLA will be having a lot of fun in Neverwinter.

Hope to see you all in game,

Perry004, SOLA's Master of Personnel
  • Options
    tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Perry,

I am happy to take on this endeavor, this game is shaping up to be a great game. I am really looking forward to bashing some skulls with SOLA!

We have finalized our server choice as Perry Said: Beholder

We fully expect this to be a great launch, we are still looking for more members, to join us. We are a strong group of friends who enjoy the community of gaming in an MMO.

SO if you have any questions about SOLA come on over to our website/forum.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In the course of history there comes a time when all good MMO players must gather under one banner and play Neverwinter.
  • Options
    tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We are finalizing our officers for the Neverwinter Launch, I would like to say thank you to the following officers who have stepped up and agreed to help with NWO: Dosmas, Perry, Mirakle Augcliffe, Jimothy and Bithnar

Again we thank you guys for your service to SOLA and your continued in game efforts.

Our officers are not a click of people who hang out together we respect and enjoy playing with our whole membership, SO:
    We would again extend a hand of friendship to anyone who would like to check out SOLA, we have a ton of fun together, a bunch of us hang out in mumble each night even without the game being out. BUT at this point we are bored and waiting on NWO.

We have so much fun that last night: I was reduced to this! Bored waiting on NWO, played Diablo 3

I know it said I was bored but I was actually laughing a ton as I made this. It is the little things in life you know.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We want to congratulate Whitedusk on filling the last open officer spot for our Neverwinter chapter, and thank him for being willing to help with our endeavors in NWO.

I believe this fills our officers positions for launch and we will get all of our @handles together for the friends lists of our members and we will get some more useful information up on our site soon, including some events for the launch week and beyond.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    ervoniservonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Praise Jesus.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Here is a new section of our website that gives a comprehensive look at our guild info for or Neverwinter Chapter as well as some good links. SOLA's Neverwinter Chapter
  • Options
    arutha336arutha336 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just wants to say thanks for posting this thread, without it I would of never knew about you all. Been in guild a very short time, but I can pick up on people pretty quickly (God I would hope so I been doing MMOs/forums for over 20 years now.) and this group of people seems really nice.

Anyone looking for a guild for friendly people with good hearts, will find a home here. Christian or not. So give them a serious look.

I been disenchanted with guilds for a long time, I been burned by enough of em. But something different about this one. In a good way.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Weclome to SOLA arutha336 glad hear your excited about the guild.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to SOLA arutha336!!!

We have added a poll of the week to our website and made some other changes to our site...Come check it out if you like. SOLA

Still looking for more members also so if you would like to join us swing by and give us a look.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    If you are looking to contact us in game here are some people you can contact starting Saturday.

@tagtarsis
    @Perry004
    @whitedusk22
  • Options
    vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    These are good guys. Been with them since earlier in the beta. Check them out.

All die, so die well.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    whats with all this freakin nonsense religious christ guilds in here??? when did gaming become religious or political? keep that **** outta here - no one gives a **** to which made up entity youre praying
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We have done well with our recruiting this week, (7 new members since Saturday) we would like to welcome all our newest members to SOLA and I would encourage anyone who would like to check us out come on over.

We have seen a strong increase of like minded people and continue to look for people who are looking for a family friendly guild to play Neverwinter with.

PS. I had a blast in Mumble last night.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    rippsavagerippsavage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are-We-There-Yet.jpg

F5 F5 F5 :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes, we are there SOLA is up and running in game now please contact one of the officers is you would like an invite.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    SOLA is rolling right along we already have over 15 people in Neverwinter right now and plenty more have yet to start.
  • Options
    cruegarcruegar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got to play some Neverwinter last night, and all I can say is this is a fun game! The combat in this game will keep you coming back for more! I also love the foundry! I have already ran 4 or 5 player made modules, and what I am finding is that the foundry works well with the game world! I will be playing this game for a long time.
    I might be new to this guild, but I really cant think of anyone else to play this game with. Do not let the christian thing throw you off. We have members who are not Christians. No one here is going to convert you or force our beliefs on you. The purpose of the guild is to have competitive gamers having fun in a family environment. If you have kids and you are wanting a place to play with them where you don't have to mute everyone on voice ,than give us a try. If you are looking for a guild who is helpful, courteous, and competitive, than this might just be your new home. Some of our member's have some mad skillz :cool: lol but I'm not one of them ;). Head on over to the web site and give us a look over. My tag over there is brunlin give me a pm if you have any questions if I cant answer them than I will point you to someone who can.
    Minsc the ranger and his Space hamster Boo, most famous quotes:
    "Go for the eyes Boo!!! Go for the eyes !!"
    "Make way Evil ! I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!"
    "A den of stinking evil. Cover your nose Boo! We will leave no crevice untouched!"
    "When the going gets tough, someone hold my rodent!"
    " I need aid soon, lest my hamster become an orphan."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We will be having our first guild event on the 1st at 9 PM CST. We will be focusing on dungeon runs during this event. More details to come.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The last week has seen some great growth for SOLA as a community. We are really excited about the where we are going and the new people we are getting to know.

Our guild is focused on building a strong community of people that enjoy gaming together chatting on the forums or just hanging out in mumble. What game we play can be less important then who we play with (though everyone should play neverwinter lol). All of this in a family friendly environment.

If these are the things you look for in a guild you might want to check us out.
  • Options
    geoffwillgeoffwill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Joined today! Very excited to have found this guild. Thanks Perry!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    geoffwill wrote: »
    Joined today! Very excited to have found this guild. Thanks Perry!!!

We are happy you joined us.

We are hosting a guild event on the 1st of May at 9PM CST for all those who started later, where we will be doing the Cloak Tower dungeon to help our Open Beta Launch day guys and gals out.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We now have over 30 members in game now. I hope to see everyone, new and long time member, on Tuesday night this will be a great night for SOLA as we will have officially started a new chapter in community's story.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to all those people who started fresh today. SOLA is going strong and still looking for new members. If you started today and looking for a family friendly guild or want to find some gamers that share a Christian World View hop on over to check us out.

We are founded by Christians but it is not required for membership, come on over and give us a look.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The turn out for SOLA Neverwinter has been great we have been suffering the que times with everyone else but we are still having a good time in Mumble (voice chat ) we even had to up our our mumble capacity so that everyone could get in :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We had a great time in NWO tonight had many new people join and we communally got to rage over que times lol. Despite of this we have had 12-20 people online most of the day. On the whole things have been going well for SOLA and we are excited to see what the rest of the week will have in-store for us.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We have an updated contact list here we will be updating the main post with guild stats soon.

Guild Leader: @tagtarsis

Officers: @dosmas0, @BIthnar316, @skylermcgregor, @Perry004, @whitedusk22

Contact anyone one of these in game for a guild invite.