test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SOLA, Christian ran family friendly, Neverwinter Guild

Comments

• tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Orc Season Hunting License SOLD HERE!

Come check us Out! We are enjoying increasing numbers of active mumble members as we continue to prepare for the NWO launch.

I have been out of the loop for the last few days as I upgraded my computer but now ready to see NWO in all its glory!

As for this class action lawsuit my lawyer has a statement but he advised me to wait a few days because the supreme court was reviewing a previous case of Cleric vs Orc Shaman and its my understanding that this case will be determined soon in the favor of the cleric.
    20.jpg
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Orc Season/Rabbit Season
    Orc Season/Rabbit Season
    Orc Season/Rabbit Season
    Rabbit Season/Orc Season

Ok so I got the last update on the case of the Cleric vs Orc Shaman and it was determined that the Orc Shaman was at fault but the Cleric still has to provide a replacement cauldron for the Orc Shaman since it was lost in the battle.

All joking aside, come on down and check out SOLA.

Want to know who we are??

Go check out our video on youtube.
    SOLA Who We Are!
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    We interrupt this episode of Law and Oger for the following important message from SOLA!

Hello my fellow Neverwinter refugees, Its been a long time in coming but now we are honestly excited about the Neverwinter Release Date on April the 30th! We will be redeploying our troops to protect the boarders of Neverwinter from the encroaching hordes of Orcs, Undead and Lowlife thieves. The Secretary of State has issued a state of emergency and set Defcon 20 in preparation for the incoming assault. We however are looking for any and all recurits to join us in SOLA!

If you think we would be a fit for you or just want to check us out come on over to our SOLA website to learn a bit about us.

We already have an active core of people who are waiting on this title and we will have a SOLA Chapter in Neverwinter Online.

Now we bring you back to your regularly scheduled program Two and a Half Trolls!
    20.jpg
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    Attention Guild leaders. Going on spring break? Afraid your guilds post will fall out of sight? You need a.....
    Bump-a-Matic.

Thats right a bump-a-matic will keep your recruiting thread up at the top of the Guild forums while you enjoy those sunny beaches. Developed by the twin geniuses of Sparky the Asuran and Garbicks the Gobiln for Superior Heights Of Radical Technology INC.. (S.H.O.R.T. inc.)

Just plug the Bump-a-matic into your thread and feed it a bump and it does the rest imputing relevant information about your guild for the world to see. Like that time your guild died to a stampede of sheep. or when the raid leader DCed and the guild fallowed him off a cliff together. And better still the Bump-a-matic comes with a .00000000000001 nano year life time warranty.

Rare cases of testing did result in thread purging, banned accounts, loss of service, and in a few extreme cases forums would attain too much mass and would achieve a gravitation singularity resulting in a black hole.

So call now and get your Bump-a-Matic for only $29.990.00 and call in the next 10 minutes and get a sample of Instanucantak used for treating APS (Angry Player Syndrome) for free.

All side effects and consequent of using the bump-a-matic are the responsibility of the user. S.H.O.R.T. inc. is in no way liable for any injury or loss caused by the use of their products.
  • tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    S.H.O.R.T. inc. is also hiring inquisitive individuals with a thirst to explore the practical side of cause and effect. Anyone interested is encouraged to contact our expendable species recourse department for further details. Cats are especially encouraged to apply due to their abnormally high number of lives.
    edited April 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »
    Bump-a-Matic.

I dont think its working!!!!

(looks at the blueprints) Humm...

I think the bumper is not attached to the zigmatic transfer device with a high enough gage wire.

(looks at the device) Nope I am sure that the device is malfunctioning!

Lets look on the bright-side we have not had a gravitational singularity this week!

As much as we like having fun in this forum, we are serious gamers too. We wont be doing much roleplay in game but we are very much looking forward to playing NWO with you guys. Come check us out and see if we will be a good fit for you.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    S.H.O.R.T. inc. services have been temporally suspended due to a mishap at their costumer service center. It appears an Orc shaman was recently seen there on a rampage shouting about a cauldron.
    edited April 2013
    This just in,

S.H.O.R.T inc the industrial powerhouse behind such great marvels of technology as the Bump-O-Matic, Etched Encoded Self Starting Caldron and the Newly released Shock-O-Matic (patent pending), has been sold to the multinational technology powerhouse Enthusiastic Annihilators (EA). S.H.O.R.T's stock is at an all time high and the customer service center has been placed back on line.

However rumors abound that the newest product announced last month will be going through a complete overhall, including the addition of DRM, and newly refined online always technology, for your protection! This new DRM, Online Always technology has been proven to keep pirate activity in the Gulf of Endless Tears to a minimum, in fact since the Neverwinter fleet was dispatched to the Gulf of Endless Tears and the start of this new technology we have seen very little in way of Pirates. It is still up for debate if it was the DRM or the Navy that was responsible. It is also rumored that in 10 months they will shut down S.H.O.R.T's offices fire all the technical genus from the company who will take jobs at another indy corporation to start producing great technology again.

Well as much as the story of the destruction of S.H.O.R.T inc will be told for years to come the formation of the SOLA Neverwinter chapter has been a blast. We are so ready for this game to launch that we have been musing over our recruitment thread for days now. We still have a very active group of people ready for this game and we are continuing to grow that community.

If your currious about SOLA or just want to find out more swing over to our site and our forums. If you like what you see or if you could see joining us, the big blue flashing button is what you want! If you don't, no worries we will see you in game soon enough.

This community overall has been amazing and the continued support of the NWO devs in making changes requested by the gamers continues to impress me. (Wizard Walk, Skills buying specialization)
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    As much fun as this thread has been for me to participate in and try to think up content for I am curious if anyone even reads this stuff lol. So if you have read this or have been keeping up we would love to know. Please we would really like to hear from you.
    edited April 2013
    The Bump-O-Matic is still inactive (scratching head)

SOLA However is active and our members are continuing to get excited about NWO.

Just come check us out if your interested in a family friendly guild who places our community and friendships first.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Tanver you do realize that is a washing machine you have plugged into the thread and not a bump-a-matic? We never bought a bump-a-matic we spent the gold on health pots.
    edited April 2013
    For Real??

Oh man, I was wondering why I was running out of clean clothes.

I think I will spend the rest of my gold of the cauldron with the optional clapper on/off switch. That way I can make my own health pots.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Check out our Video if you would like to know: Who is SOLA

Come check us out on our website as well. If you would like to join you want the flashing Blue Button.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    We are looking forward to a great weekend in beta weekend 4. If you would like to explore the latest changes to NWO with us feal free to contact us in game or visit our website http://solaguild.com/
    edited April 2013
    Crafting looks good so far and really like the https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/ site
    edited April 2013
    Wow, Cryptic the gateway deal still has a few bugs but its going to be amazing.

We had a decent turn out for BW4 last night and we hope to do more of the foundry stories together tonight.

See you in game SOLA Neverwinter Refugees.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Come check out SOLA!

We are still looking for people excited about NWO.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    AND SO begins the withdrawals again....../scream!

Another great beta weekend, now we wait for launch!!!

I had tons of fun with some of the improved foundry missions and I would say I did enjoy the crafting system as it made for a great mini-game that I was able to do off line with the gateway.

See you guys all in a few weeks.
    20.jpg
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was checking out the website and everything, and I noticed you guys got a dead link in your application. The link for the Code of Conduct redirects you to a "Website does not exist" page. The link you posted in this thread works, but the one in your application page is broken. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also, what does "SOLA" stand for? I tried finding what that name was short for, but couldn't find it anywhere.
    edited April 2013
    Humm Thanks for pointing that out, I am not sure what happened to that link...

I am fixing it right now. Update Fixed it...... Thanks so much again for pointing that out.

As for what does it stand for: Originally we were launching with GW2 and we named our Guild SOLA after the

5 SOLA's of the Reformation. Sola meaning =Only or Alone

Sola Scriptura - Scripture Alone
    Solus Christus - Christ Alone
    Sola Gratia - Grace Alone
    Sola Fide - Faith Alone
    Soli Deo Gloria - The Glory of God Alone

However in GW2 we used the name SoLA and made it to be "Saints of Lion's Arch"

Outside of that we just call ourselves SOLA
    20.jpg
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What times are you guys usually active? My play time is a bit off from most guilds so I end up never being around for grps, raids and what not. I normally play everyday, but when I do, I only play between 12-8pm eastern. Not that I play from 12-8 (except on saturday, when I do play those 8 hrs), but in between that time.
    Thanks.
    edited April 2013
    our peak time is a bit later then 8pm EST but we have several members including myself are around during that time frame.
    edited April 2013
    Hey Soulwarrior sorry I missed this question.

Thanks for that Perry.

Perry is right, most get on a bit later then that, but we have 3-4 people who are on and off in the later parts of the times you listed.

Its not every day that I play in that time, but from time to time I hop on as early as 5pm CST, that would be 6 yours, so I hope all that helps you out some.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Come check out SOLA and see what you think...

If you would like to know more about us feel free to give me a PM or just ask here, or come on over to our site and check us out.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Hey, guys SOLA should have a shard picked by the 22nd so watch for that update
    edited April 2013
    We are working out the details of what server we will be on. Have a poll up on our forums to allow our members to have a voice in this.

It is nice to know that all the servers will be merged eventually though IMO.
    20.jpg
  • dshearndshearn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dropped by to give you a thumbs up!

Funny how much DnD has changed in 30 years....30 years ago Christianity's view on DnD was very different.
    edited April 2013
    dshearn wrote: »
    Dropped by to give you a thumbs up!

Funny how much DnD has changed in 30 years....30 years ago Christianity's view on DnD was very different.

I know right... Back in the day I had to explain myself with my D&D source book, at least my parents understood it is what you make it.
    20.jpg
    edited April 2013
    The counters are running now we just added Neverwinter launch timers to our website so we can better waist time watching the seconds roll by lol.
    edited April 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »
    The counters are running now we just added Neverwinter launch timers to our website so we can better waist time watching the seconds roll by lol.

YES!!!!

We are counting down the days/hours/min/sec till the launches.......Come count them down with us....

This is getting exciting!
    20.jpg