Install Arc
Options

SOLA, Christian ran family friendly, Neverwinter Guild

Comments

• Options
    stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    voxarbiter wrote: »
    And by small detachment on Dragon... How small is small? Thanks for your time!

We DO mean small. However, some time in the near future the servers will be merged and all will be one. I am on the Dragon server and usually play the first hour or two you mentioned.
  • Options
    whitedusk22whitedusk22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey Vox, Beria and I are on the beholder server and we are up pretty late as well. We will always be in mumble though so it won't be like your alone. Stormy will be your main contact on the dragon server but if you have an extra character slot you can make one on beholder as well.
    SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Great meeting Voxarbiter on Mumble tonight. Always great to add new members. If you're thinking about joining, SOLA is a friendly active guild. Just click here to check out our website.
  • Options
    voxarbitervoxarbiter Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Really great getting to meet you folks tonight! Looking forward togetting to know everyone!
    Tathlan tr'Myllyl@DocShadowYD
    Red Company
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You could continue to search the forums for a guild, OR, you could have already joined SOLA and be playing the game. Check us out at our website.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Take it from an old school D&D player... playing Neverwinter with SOLA is much more fun. Check out our website and join today!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You're probably wondering if I ever get tired of cheesy recruit lines, right? The answer is "No." I have more of them than you have time, so you may as well join SOLA and get it over with.
  • Options
    beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol your silly stormy. Had a blast doing T2s with everyone recently. Spellplague this morning and Spider today. And nice to meet you to Vox, sorry wasn't on too long in voice comm when you were, but I am sure we will speak again soon :)
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited June 2013
    We are really excited with the amount of growth we have seen in our Neverwinter Chapter. We have an amazing community that continues to grow. IF you are looking for a community that is casual and family friendly but that still delves into all the content that is available in game then SOLA would be a good fit for you. So check us out at http://solaguild.com/
  • Options
    tyron86tyron86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited June 2013
    We are excited to see the Gauntlgrym come back so we can have another go at it.
  • Options
    bibletrollerbibletroller Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »
    We are excited to see the Gauntlgrym come back so we can have another go at it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • Options
    bibletrollerbibletroller Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    stormymav wrote: »
    We DO mean small. However, some time in the near future the servers will be merged and all will be one. I am on the Dragon server and usually play the first hour or two you mentioned.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Missed something I suppose, well great multiple dungeon goups today guys and gauntlgrym groups. Was a blast!
  • Options
    whitedusk22whitedusk22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yesterdays first attempt at a guild Castle Never run went very well. 3/4 bosses downed and a great first attempt on the last boss. Can't wait to get in there myself. Congrats to the awesome leadership during that dungeon and hopefully you'll get the last boss down next time.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We had an awesome T2 GG run yesterday. Great people to play with and a fun game :).
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    tyron86 wrote: »
    We had an awesome T2 GG run yesterday. Great people to play with and a fun game :).

Great people because of the diversity. We have people of all nations and time zones and play styles. Sometimes there's a leveling group, pvp group, dungeon group, etc. and just a good well rounded base. It's nice to meet people outside of america when playing america's late hours and nice to have a varied group during the busier hours so you can specialize your playtime to your preference.

Well see you guys and gals in game :)
  • Options
    tanvertanver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We are still going strong in NWO...

come on down to visit us on our site. www.solaguild.com

We are a family friendly guild that offers you voice chat server and a large positive community. We love meeting new people and if you feel we would be a good match for you please come on down and join us.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow, haven't been here for long yet, but this game does have one awkward playeyrbase o.O
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey, Neverwinter SOLA is still going strong. Our Family Friendly Community continues to grow and we are excited to announce we are in the process or improving our website again at solaguild.com and with this we have increased the size of our mumble server.

We have a solid player base in our Neverwinter guild and continue to enjoy this game and its progression.

I hope you will come and check us out. SOLA could be a gaming home for you :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    We have been working on Our website over the last few weeks and are very excited with the improvements made. Check these changes out at solaguild.com.

Neverwinter is going strong for us and we just got done with a major social guild even on Thursday. Thank you to everyone who showed up and made this such a fun event.

If anyone is looking for a fun Family Friendly guild for Neverwinter I hope that you might give us a look we would love to have you along in the adventures to come :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yes the event was a blast! Glad so many showed up and we had such a good time bonding as a community. Tonight we have Bible Study in voice comms and it is such a blessing to be able to enjoy the same hobbies with like minded people. Doing everything from pve to pvp to just socializing, game on.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hello Neverwinter,

I just want to notify anyone who is trying to join our community of encouragement to please be patient with us we are a bit back logged with new member applications for Neverwinter. If you want to quickly get into our guild the best way is to contact us in game when you fill out an application. That way we can get you a guild invite right away.

Thank you,

Perry SOLA Master of Personnel
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I want to welcome Stormy to the leadership team for SOLA Neverwinter. Stormy has been with us since before the start of open beta. He has been a great member and positive influence for the guild. We are glad that he has stepped up to take on this role. :)
  • Options
    ajr2355ajr2355 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16
    edited September 2013
    Gratz to Stormy :D
  • Options
    ajr2355ajr2355 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16
    edited September 2013
    Click down here | | |
    _____________V V V
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hello Neverwinter,

Just a quick update. SOLA is still going strong in Neverwinter with school back in session for a lot of our members there have been some who can't pay as much but others who are around even more. With 5-10 people on most night we are enjoying clearing CN and Mog castle as well as some good times in PvP.

As always SOLA strives to provide a great family friendly and encouraging environment to play neverwinter in. If you are interested in SOLA please check us out at http://solaguild.com/ we would love to hear from you :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I have the pleasure to announce that Djarudiin on of our long time Neverwinter members is stepping up to be the interim Chapter leader for Nevwerwinter.

Neverwinter has been and still is a strong part of the SOLA community and to help this Chapter continue to grow there will be a process of restructuring. We want to thank Whitedusk and his team for all the hard work that they put into the Neverwinter chapter and wish him luck in his studies. Never fear he will still be a part of SOLA :)

To all our members who have been away or busy in real life if you get a chance you should try out Neverwinter again we have some really wonderful people in this guild and the game isn't bad ether:)

So Congratulations Djarudin and we look forward to a bright future for SOLA Neverwinter.
  • Options
    bumpzillabumpzilla Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SOLA is still going strong in Neverwinter. Feel free to visit the site or contact someone in-game.

http://solaguild.com/
  • Options
    manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nice job on completing Epic Dread Vault a couple times this past week. I'm glad we started running this dungeon, it's sort of a forgotten dungeon due to the bugs and the difficulty level of the final boss fight. It's great to be a part of a Christian led, family-friendly guild that also has a group of members that like to run epic dungeons and likes a challenge.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Just passing through and thought I'd say Hi!