What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Well met, now ask me anything!

Comments

• Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    @thesquez do you know him? Can I get his autograph? It's for a friend.
    thesquez wrote: »
    Hey sominator,

what is it like to get to talk to TheSquez? that guy seems like the worst?

xoxo

totally not TheSquez
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    @zagemogga the Founder's packs are available before launch as a way to get special exclusives and access. After launch there will be other items, so stay tuned! :)
    zagemogga wrote: »
    Q1: will the Foundry have some voiceover options, e.g. a set of words/sentences to choose from for dialogues? Could we even use our own recorded sound files?
    Q2: this got probably answered a million of times, will that Hero kit be available until shortly before launch. So I can play the closed beta and see how it goes, then decide if I want to access the moonstone mask etc.?

Thank you :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    sabatoshsabatosh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Question if I buy a guardian of neverwinter pack but later decided to go for a hero pack do I got to pay an additional 200 $
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sabatosh wrote: »
    Question if I buy a guardian of neverwinter pack but later decided to go for a hero pack do I got to pay an additional 200 $

That's already be answered as affirmative. If you purchase Guardian then also want Hero, you pay the full price. However they do "stack" so you get both the extra character slots from each pack, get both companions (Wolf and Panther) get both mounts (Horse and Spider) all the Astral Diamonds, etc.
  • Options
    paulnorris84paulnorris84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello, will a download for the game be available for ubuntu linux 64 bit? :)
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    @thesquez do you know him? Can I get his autograph? It's for a friend.

I wouldnt mind getting his autograph also
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Cant you just use wine?(Im not experienced with linux so Im just guessing here)

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    harley013harley013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    are we going to have a Ranger class?
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Where's our Cryptic Harlem Shake video?

Here's mine. Yeah I'm that guy in the back.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited February 2013
    Here's a question of vital importance, sominator:

Beer, Cheese, or Monkeys?
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    syberghost wrote: »

Why's it gotta be "or" - Beer, AND cheese AND monkeys!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Do you like olives? and can you get the Devs to make a bowl of olives for decoration ingame?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    warbrwarbr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Question: If I have the guardian Pack and decide to buy the Hero pack, can I give away 2 beta keys since I have one from the guardian already?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @sabatosh the Founder's Packs are separate, each with unique items. You can purchase them individually to claim all of the rewards.
    sabatosh wrote: »
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @paulnorris84 Neverwinter will be available on Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP 2, Windows 7, and Windows 8. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @harley013 we've only announced the classes listed on our Extended FAQ. :)
    harley013 wrote: »
    are we going to have a Ranger class?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @chili1179 nice video!
    chili1179 wrote: »
    Where's our Cryptic Harlem Shake video?

Here's mine. Yeah I'm that guy in the back.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @syberghost yes.
    syberghost wrote: »

• Options
    edited March 2013
    @deathssickle I love olives!
    Do you like olives? and can you get the Devs to make a bowl of olives for decoration ingame?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @warbr at this time, only the Hero of the North Pack receives a friend key.
    warbr wrote: »
    Question: If I have the guardian Pack and decide to buy the Hero pack, can I give away 2 beta keys since I have one from the guardian already?
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do the packs still change? I just bought the Hero pack additional and noticed there are now 12 extra inventory slots included, which I never noticed before.

//edit: it is the bag of holding :) Just reread...
  • Options
    thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    Will we be able to customize humanoid companions like we could in Star Trek Online? That is, can we use the character creator to customize our humanoid companions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    @theht we haven't announced anything about this, but we'll have more info about the Foundry soon! :)
    theht wrote: »
    Will we be able to customize humanoid companions like we could in Star Trek Online? That is, can we use the character creator to customize our humanoid companions?
  • Options
    bezza1985bezza1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 83
    edited March 2013
    So...any chance of just being able to pay the difference from Guardian to Hero to exchange Guardian items/benefits for Hero items benefits?

Pretty please with goblins on top!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perth, Western Australia
    http://silverdragons-lair.net/
  • Options
    neya01neya01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited March 2013
    I think i remember someone saying that the client would be made usable in WINE, is this true?

Also, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • Options
    bedroomjesusbedroomjesus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    bezza1985 wrote: »
    So...any chance of just being able to pay the difference from Guardian to Hero to exchange Guardian items/benefits for Hero items benefits?

Pretty please with goblins on top!

I would just open a ticket requesting a refund, then purchase the Hero pack.
  • Options
    darkwolf42775darkwolf42775 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    i would like to ask will u all be thinking about bringing in Ravenloft to the neverwinter?
  • Options
    somthgelsesomthgelse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited March 2013
    i would like to ask will u all be thinking about bringing in Ravenloft to the neverwinter?

I second this idea! Expac idea!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When the going gets tough, the tough get a trusty longsword and get to work!
  • Options
    somthgelsesomthgelse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited March 2013
    You said you like sneaking classes. One of my favorite old games is Thief. But I was disappointed sometimes in old NWN when sneaking was so badly done. Will there be real sneaking in NWO?

If not (ok, I realize it can be hard to do), can I plant a seed for a minigame for people who like to sneak? Maybe sneak friendly areas? Or instances where sneaking must be done? Creatures with small aggro ranges that you have to hide in corners to avoid, and wait for them to sod-off before you go to the next corner... that kind of thing? Maybe even large aggro ranges that become small if you kill the lights?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    What if I hate spiders and wouldn't ride one if you paid me first? So I bought the horse pack? And yet.... I really want to use the foundry? Can I buy it with Zen or something? I don't mind buying the other perks piecemeal. Just want to know it's a free choice and I can play and have fun however I want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.