test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    rjchaos1810rjchaos1810 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I believe that being able to create a quest oneself is a huge draw for me. I have a lot of great memories playing with the map and story building in NWN2. I also am looking forward to seeing what others have to share. The ability for a fan of a genre or game to be able to shre their ideas and thoughts in such a way is going to be a huge boon for this game.
  • Options
    thatsmrbunnythatsmrbunny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited February 2013
    So much yes. I would have played this game anyway, but foundry means I will STAY with it, love it, cherish it, neglect my children, grow distant from my wife...you get the idea :/
  • Options
    dindent34dindent34 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i build in nwn1 and nwn2 ,am lookin forward to play in the foundra content , i will make the world of planescape city of doors and then u will have to look for those portal that will port you in forgotten realm,dragonlance and ravenloft...wont tell much but would like to try this foundra as beta !!! GIVE ME THAT PLZ !!!
  • Options
    wergonsmithwergonsmith Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to play and hope to create something worthy of play. I want more games to add the ability for user created content, so I am hoping this does well for both NWO and STO. Content is the one thing most games lack.
  • Options
    armond86armond86 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Foundry is the one and only reason I will be playing this game. I want to create games so badly and it will give me the tools to do so. Also, I can make my pen and paper sessions into virtual quests for my friends and everyone on Neverwinter to enjoy. Its like a dream come true! :D
  • Options
    tielealtieleal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think I look forward to creating with the foundry more than playing, although playing what others make sounds fun.
    velsig.png
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    WebsiteRecruitment
  • Options
    empwillkill2012empwillkill2012 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes I plan to make content I could not finish in neverwinter nights 2 due to size limitations in the engine. Count me in
  • Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not only will I play in instances made by others in the Foundry, I'll also make instances myself for all to enjoy....or curse :D
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options
    boyboss141boyboss141 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I WILL definitely be playing the Foundry content in NW. Being a Foundry player in STO, it has always excited me and to see the creative minds of other people just fills me with joy. And, obviously, I will be creating content for all these wonderful people to see the creative mind of me and it just makes me feel happy when i get positive feedback and it feels good to get the negative comments so that I can make my Foundry projects as good as possible and maybe even the best!
  • Options
    squeeakysqueeaky Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Both of course! :P I think they are kind of a duo. Sharing ideas and improving as a community is what, in my opinion anyway, makes some of the best content. <3
  • Options
    veeiveei Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes I will. In fact I plan on spending a good portion of my time creating those quests for people to enjoy.

Rigas
    Rigas Crimstone, Officer

"Perfecting the art of being a meatshield since 1998"

Banners of the Light
  • Options
    princessaluprincessalu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to do my best to play all content that is available when I play. I want to experience the full game if I am going to play. I think the biggest draw to me is the create your own adventure so, I think I will take full advantage of the foundry to create the adventure I would like to play myself.
    Pincess Alu Gaurdian of the Forest. ;)
  • Options
    alkirk89alkirk89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course i want to try this beta. I love fantasy games I'm a huge fan of skyrim, and i want to try the Foundry in Neverwinter. Can't wait.
  • Options
    kaitryynkaitryyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Heck Yeah! I'm an animation major in college right now so its a given that I will be designing stuff
  • Options
    kirkfatherkirkfather Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am really excited about the Foundry. I want to try content made by other users and am insterested in trying my hand at making some stuf of my own!
  • Options
    graywispgraywisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not only do I plan on playing foundry content I plan on creating it.
  • Options
    captiveyetieecaptiveyetiee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can't wait to try out some puzzles that people can make. I might mess around with makeing some content but most of the time I can't do what I want to do due to the limited features of the editor, hopefully that will not be the case.
  • Options
    vitalesupahvitalesupah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't wait to use the foundry! I love writing stories that are fantasy-based. I would love to turn those stories into quests people can play and enjoy and build friendships with those they delve into the dungeons with. I also would love to play content that others have created to get some insight on making better dungeons. I'm so excited I can't wait! (:
  • Options
    ryo2810ryo2810 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will probably check it out, it sounds like something to do here and there for sure. Still more interested in what story driven and structured content there will be over it though. Whether I delve into making my own maps remains to be seen, it depends on the ease of use.
  • Options
    jpdegraafjpdegraaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited February 2013
    H-E-double-hockey-sticks-YES I will be playing adventures created with the Foundry! Personally, I can't wait for bar brawl with the crossbred demon-spawn halfling monks smoking planar pipeweed!

*cracks knuckles* Bring it!!!
    "The beatings will continue until morale improves."
  • Options
    spidey58spidey58 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will both play and create foundry adventures. Always fond of the almost endless adventure options a good adventure construction program gives.
  • Options
    diethediethe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely yes. I've had great fun and experience from the Cryptic/PW community's player-made missions in STO so I'm definitely looking forward to what people have to offer on NW. Best community ever, IMO.
    http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Need a sprite? Get in here!
  • Options
    divinesilence12divinesilence12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Seriously looking forward to all the content in Neverwinter! Been a long time fan of the world and the previous games and I'm a big believer in community created content. Cannot wait to contribute my own ideas, my mouth is watering at all the possibilities. The Foundry is just one of the many things gravitating me towards this game!
  • Options
    inixis1inixis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The foundry is the part I'm most excited about with Neverwinter. Looking forward to being able to have adventures created by friends and other players alike and to create my own story in the Neverwinter world that other people can share in. So that's a resounding yes from me to checking out the foundry. Huzzah!
  • Options
    firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will without question be playing Foundry content, lots and lots of it. And I'm VERY much looking forward to making my own adventures in the Foundry as well!
  • Options
    efa65efa65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sure I will to not try it would be insulting to all those that took their time and effort to create something new and original and for making new adventures sure been a dungeon master for decades so im exited to see what can I do there.
  • Options
    irjellyirjelly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited February 2013
    I'm not nearly as creative as other people, but I am expecting to find some epic player made content.
  • Options
    wonkywonderwonkywonder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Certainly will be! If it's anything like other player generated content I've experienced (like the HUGE TL2 mod), I will be putting a ton of hours in to it.
  • Options
    razorrxgdbrazorrxgdb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hells yes! One of the biggest draws of NW is the foundry! As a long time NWN1 builder I look forward to seeing what I can make in the foundry, but even more I am looking forward to what others much better than I can do!
  • Options
    xxquicksilvr1xxxxquicksilvr1xx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    id love the foundry thier are alot of ideas out thier that people put togethier. i cant wait for to be ablr to put my in to play.
This discussion has been closed.