test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    sb99sb99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ofcourse, why wouldn't I? Quite silly to reject something that's part of the game. Some people make awesome adventures and can tell great stories with it. I demands to be played!
  • Options
    huntresslilithhuntresslilith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I plan to run friends through content I make on the Foundry as a means of running our own D&D Forgotten Realms campaigns using Neverwinter and it's foundry as the means to play/make these campaigns. I also plan to try out Foundry content made by others both as a means of additional fun and as a means of finding inspiration for new adventures to add to the campaigns I'll make. Hopefully since the Foundry content I make will also be found by others besides my friends as fun and inspired as well as I know others will be able to access and play it.
  • Options
    sabotageturksabotageturk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited February 2013
    im not lucky.i cant won. thank you so much PerfectWorld Ent.I love you.
  • Options
    ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The wife spent the whole weekend giving me those looks- she wanted to get in beta too. If I could describe it...

[IMG]http://historicorigins.net/outside/neverwinter beta.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • Options
    sprout4sprout4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think this is the best idea EVER! YES!!!!
  • Options
    lorencillolorencillo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would definitely do both.
    The game looks very exciting!!
  • Options
    itwasluckyitwaslucky Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm definitely going to try it for the content and see how hard some people put into creating different dungeons. I also love creating maps in SC2, so this is a great way to create and get a feel how friends/strangers enjoy my creations.
  • Options
    italiesinitaliesin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    definitely. I might not play any other mmo again
  • Options
    bewbsbewbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This game has proven to me that they can still make good D&D games. I will be playing this game day of release, I even forced my friend to give me his friend beta access code so I could play this last weekend.
  • Options
    alagondoralagondor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will definitely use the foundry in Neverwinter, most likely extensively. I spent hours upon hours using the Aurora Toolset in good ol' NWN, and if the foundry is even half as exciting as the Aurora toolset (and from what I've seen, it seems far beyond that!) I will most likely lose my social life entirely to this game. The Foundry will be especially intriguing at end game, once the main story line has been beaten. There is nothing like a source of endless story lines, new loot, and new monsters to slay to keep a player busy and happy. I am seriously looking forward to this.
  • Options
    neofite1neofite1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Heck yeah I will be playing Foundry content. The DnD community has a lot of creative people and im sure the tools you provide will let them express that in some fun and new ways. I can't wait to get my hands on the content and see what they do!!
  • Options
    moshrelmoshrel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm not going to BS anyone, I'm a Dad of two young kids and before them I used to play AD&D all the stinking time. I loved it. I am currently active duty in the military though, and with the kids I don't have time or funds to enjoy stuff like this. I do have all my old role playing books, all the old computer games, almost everything Mr. Salvatore has written with a certain well known Drow (some signed even), and Neverwinter related items galore. I would -love- to win this.
  • Options
    abrakzasabrakzas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't wait to play Foundry content !! I will give it a try too... I've always wanted to create new dungeons for our LAN parties :D
  • Options
    sands98401sands98401 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't wait to try out the player made quest and campaigns, and have been planning out the ground work for ones I intend to create. Probably going to spend a ton of time doing just that, it's probably my favorite feature of the game so far.
  • Options
    sneakybawlssneakybawls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If the modding community has proven anything over the years, as in Neverwinter Nights and The Elder Scrolls series, is that the fans can make amazing professional level content...always for free and simply for the love of the lore. Hell yeah I'm going to try it!
  • Options
    bonbrutebonbrute Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tomb of Horrors is still on my mind :P

If someone else won't do it I will.
  • Options
    baddkidbaddkid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    il definitely play other peoples maps and mess with the foundry myself. D&D in essence is creating an epic adventure for yourself, and to share with friends.
  • Options
    luffiyluffiy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Short answer: yes and yes!

Long answer: YES! and HELL YEAH! ;)

Edit: assuming I win, I get a refund on the already purchased one right? :-p
  • Options
    antiares1antiares1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will definitely be making new content for me and my friends to play through, and playing player created content, to me I see the Foundry almost like the DM, and you cant have Dungeons and Dragons without the DM.
  • Options
    silverfang564silverfang564 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think that having user made content is an awesome idea, and will most definitely make and play content. Cant wait!
  • Options
    oxdelmaroxdelmar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutley

Hopefully the content adds more to the game than we can even imagine
  • Options
    sinbornsinborn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm excited to see the community gap-fill for stuff that might be missing in the standard content. Stuff too easy? Just make harder stuff.
  • Options
    cerowlawlcerowlawl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Are you kidding me? The Foundry one of THE major feats that has drawn me to Neverwinter.

I will definitly try out what other users create, I am sure there will be plenty of good content to browse! And as a GM myself I look forward to getting my hands on it, I've got lots of Neverwinter related stuff from my Pen'n'Paper campaigns floating around for that :)
  • Options
    warowlwarowl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will for sure me and my buddys are going to make are own campaing that can be played both in the game and on our table so there going to go hand in hand
  • Options
    darkfang42darkfang42 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ya this is the main draw for me, having user made content will be so much fun. Making it will probably be very fun as well. There's no way I'm missing out on that
  • Options
    nilerogonilerogo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely. Can't wait to see the adventures that are created, and hope to make some of my own.
  • Options
    garunasegarunase Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am really looking forward to the ability to log in and have brand new content to play every time!
  • Options
    darkassailentdarkassailent Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Foundry has the potential to solve a large problem I have wit most MMOs in general. Having a variety of authors churning out new stories will be great for replay value, as I wont need to redo same old stuff quite as much as I level alts. This, mixed with action combat makes this game the only MMO outside of Tera I'm likely to play until TESO

Keep it up Cryptic.
  • Options
    rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    of course, foundry is main reason I will be playing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rekragrekrag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hell yeah... Foundry might just be the most important feature for #NW, why would anyone miss on it?
This discussion has been closed.