test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• eranicuseranicus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm really looking forward to play the Trickster Rogue. Played the rogue a lot in nwn and nwn2, (shadowdancer) that hide in plain sight is such a buzzkill for enemy's. I really want to find out if the rouge is still annoying to enemy's as it was in nwn and nwn2.
  • neya01neya01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited January 2013
    The trickster rogue looks pretty cool, neverwinter is the first game to make rogues look
    appealing to me. i cant wait to try the rogue!
  • targragistargragis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to be a bard or rogue. Just looking forward to trying out a new game. I played D&D growing up with my buddies in their basement.. Now to see it on my computer will be awesome!!
  • kasyeekasyee Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I cant really decide :D. Id love to try rogue, cleric and wizzard. Probably rogue the most.
  • mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. A dwarf with a 2 hander. BAM
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • enkidu070688enkidu070688 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I do not know if the class is already available into the alpha: the druid. The druid was my first love the first time I played D&D.
    Alternatively, dwarf-warrior, or even better, dwarf-barbarian. I loved dwarf of Forgotten Realms.
  • cryogeneratorcryogenerator Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the Control Wizard. He seems extremely versatile and powerful. Looks like he could also be strong in PvP with his ultimate attack and with frost storm.
  • hakkaizennhakkaizenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The cleric!
  • mechatestpilotmechatestpilot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Personally, I am looking forward to the Guardian Fighter. From what I've seen - it's a heck of a fun class to play!!
  • lohikaarmelohikaarme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard as well. :)
  • invishmaalinvishmaal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really want to play Elven Wizard or Ranger.

I also like Dwarf Cleric/Warrior that is a ton of fun.
  • rukazerrukazer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric all the way!!!
  • master4evermaster4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am a big fan of D&D 4th edition, so I have been looking for a game like this since ever! My favourite D&D class is the Wizard but what I see in your videos makes the choice more difficult. :cool:
    I think I will give a try to all of them. Not to mention the foundry. I am really excited for it. I am a Dungeon Master and the idea to create my personal adventures for my players is awesome! Can't wait!:p
  • malacanthiusmalacanthius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?[/QUOTE]

It will be a rogue, no a fighter......who am I kidding it will be a Wizard but what kind?

Hopefully dreams from the last 15 years will come true and the Red Wizards of Thay will return to power and the streets of Neverwinter will have another artefact creator peddling his...ahem...wares (but not as creepy as Szass Tam, honest!!)
  • xioosadexioosade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster definitely!
  • swardeswarde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard all the way
  • joltrajoltra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dexterity based fighter. It was my favourite build in the original Neverwinter Nights.
  • sliz0sliz0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Great weapon fighter & Guardian fighter because i like heavy armor classes.
  • mysterymarikmysterymarik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard, always liked to see some spells in action
  • boltaneboltane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Control Wizard. I've always like support classes that can control the battlefield and this comes the closest of the currently announced classes.
    Boltane level 60 Guardian Fighter
    Boltana level 40 Trickster Rogue
    Boltana Stark level 21 Control Wizard
    Boltana Tully level 20 Devine Cleric
  • glassmagicglassmagic Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    want to try some wizards, mage always been my favor class to play in games. :D
  • monthius1monthius1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh, I will definitely try to recreate my tabletop Moon Elf Sorcerer character on Neverwinter. So, unless there is a new spellcaster class, I am probably going to be a Control Wizard. But eventually I will try them all. I just can't resist the urge... :P
  • gpz900gpz900 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love Big Sword. So I will play The Great Weapon Fighter!!
  • liakuras83liakuras83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely i am looking forward to playing the human cleric class! It's all about leading in a party!
  • maximus0987maximus0987 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter :)
    POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dona94dona94 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll want to play with Guardian Fighter. I like stand up in front of my enemies and fight them with stoic resistance!
  • vonatarvonatar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For me it'll be the Trickster Rogue. I really enjoy rogue/thief classes in games and I love the abilities the Trickster Rogue has!
  • cimozzocimozzo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wanna play Control Wizard ^^
  • synapze777synapze777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward like a mad gibbering goblin to this game! :) I'd play a Wizard that'll make Raistlin and Elminster look like child's play.
  • tiborbtiborb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A classic, a Control Wizard, trying to build it in a different way from the clich
This discussion has been closed.