What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    chynadahl64chynadahl64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I will be creating a Drow Wizard or other type magical caster. The Tiefling are pretty cool too so why stop at making one character? I want to try a variety to see what they can do. hehe
  • Options
    lichomancerlichomancer Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm actually looking forward to playing a halfling trickster rogue. I still need to feed my revenge by killing some skeletons that killed me a few years back at the start of an adventure.
  • Options
    nigermessornigermessor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm still indecisive between the great weapon fighter and the trickster rogue. Yeah, they're akmost the opposite, but I'd like to vary my experience ^_-
  • Options
    elizabetieelizabetie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking to try the Control Wizard, which is something I usually avoid in MMOs but my only 2nd AD&D character was a wizard so I simply must try to recreate him as much as possible. Also looking at the two warrior-style classes as alts!
  • Options
    r4ilgunr4ilgun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    ajstevenson2239ajstevenson2239 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    trickster rouge go sneaky sneaky stab
  • Options
    veskelaveskela Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter sounds great to me, I hope I get into Alpha as I have beta tested almost every mmo in existence in alphas =]
  • Options
    darkonosdarkonos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like a Guardian Fighter or a Paladin. Fighter with good shield or two swords.
  • Options
    tanachantanachan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cleric cuz i love to heal and buff and still beat in the heads of goblins
  • Options
    halishmedihalishmedi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    At this moment the Great Weapon Fighter! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    roeroe1roeroe1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Warrior! The in-your-face style is the most appealing one to me. Warrior smash!
  • Options
    sitdarksitdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely The Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    blaydsongblaydsong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tough call.

I'm still kind of holding out to see what other options are coming, but from what's been revealed so far, I think I'd have to go with the Guardian Fighter. I love standing in the thick of it. :D
  • Options
    enoc5enoc5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    would have to say its always the elven ranger in the dungeons and dragons realm. swift attacks and awesome with a bow. cant go wrong. from the information so far control wizard looks fun too. cant wait guys!!!
  • Options
    christovaochristovao Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue! :)
  • Options
    sterminiosterminio Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    first of all i'd like to test rogue for his survability and damage on open world and dungeons.
    i think the most important thing on classes is how we can play and how many strategies can be used..and more fun we'll have on release
    only on closed beta i will have time for see your foundry feature :) must take so much take for only few hours :)
  • Options
    punkpl9931punkpl9931 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter for sure. Im rly love strong killers with 2h swords. And plate armor is so beautifull
  • Options
    mrichman42mrichman42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely a control wizard, as similarities to my campaign character abound!
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?
    I'd really like it if there was a monk class because I've always enjoyed hand to hand combat, but the rogue is a good second. I also enjoy poison/stealth.
    I'd love a key. I don't have any MMO's to play at the moment and my life is really depressing without MMOs. This is the only one that looks really promising coming out anytime in the distant future and it doesn't even have a release date.
  • Options
    sirconnor2sirconnor2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I usually play fighter type classes but I'm really interested in trickster rogue since seeing the class trailer!
  • Options
    bodlordaeronbodlordaeron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter: I really like to tank, and help my party in instances/dungeons as a human meat shield.
  • Options
    tomdecadostomdecados Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tiefling Rogue, my favourite Table Top PC I ever did. :D
  • Options
    pathforge1pathforge1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cant wait to play the Great Weapon Fighter class. Love to bring the damage to my foes and love to use 2H weapons also.
  • Options
    marzuqmarzuq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to play the trickster rogue. Sneaking, killing, being fast and tricky!
  • Options
    klusharklushar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely looking forward to playing the control wizard. From the looks of the class trailer it looks amazing!
  • Options
    mrpain1234mrpain1234 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, let the bloodshed begins.
  • Options
    dreanuxdreanux Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am waiting for this all the time. :cool:
  • Options
    zeoxzzeoxz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well i normally start off with a fighter then mage/wizard & other classes
    and then decide when i try out a new game

for NW. rogue class looks fun with all the stuffs one can do outside of combat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wardovawardova Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It is a close choice between my oldest roots and what I played in Neverwinter Nights games, that was Guardian, and what encompasses my currently play type and that would be the Control Wizard. So by a hair, I would say Control Wizard.

~crowd controlllll inc!
  • Options
    h3ad0ffthe0neh3ad0ffthe0ne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian all the way! :) can't wait to play ^^
This discussion has been closed.