test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    shortasshortas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to play Rogue... Stabby stabby, me like!
  • Options
    dandekerdandeker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Actually I enjoy playing close melee combat classes, so I'm heading to Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    tragedylordtragedylord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ahh, i love this kind of competitions...Although i'm eager to play this game, as being my most anticipated for 2013, seeing the houndreds of pages with great replies...oh well...may the most inspired (and luckiest) win :)

That being said...in regard to the question: Until now i wanted to play a mage, as being my class of choice in almost all RPGs and D&D games. The wizard just gives me that awesome ground controll ability and lets me think about my next moves like in a chess game. Rushing around and smashing things is awesome but if you want tactics...you can have it. I can't wait to see how the great dev. team build my beloved classfor this game.

But, at the same time, looking at the recent two-hand-monster-slayer video, the Great Weapon Fighter, just made me rethink a bit my priorities. I mean, i'm fine with squishy battleground controller, but just look at how <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it is to just cut through your enemies...

So i'm in a tiny dillema now as to which one of these two classes will take most of my time.
    Ok, Cryptic can help me decide in advance with an apha key hahah...but well...goodluck to everybody :D
  • Options
    diogosanventuradiogosanventura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That's a tough one, i might go as a Control Wizard or a Trickster Rogue, it would depend on the AI of the Mobs and the interfaces. But for now i a Trickster Rogue.
    Looking forward for more classes and gameplay trailers.
  • Options
    starbugsystarbugsy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue! :cool:
  • Options
    megdarmegdar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue!
  • Options
    skiter1337skiter1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to be a Trickster rogue or really any answer you like I just want in to play this game soooo bad but you won't start the beta so I need in nao!!! Please. :P
  • Options
    alkofallalkofall Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play as a rouge because I always choose a similar class when I play other D&D based games.
  • Options
    kernnunoskernnunos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue.
  • Options
    waterdhavianwaterdhavian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    103 pages already and only a few keys i would recon.
    Anyone i can bribe to get a key myself? ;)

I am REALLY looking forward to giving the Fighter a try, want to try both the guardian and the Great Weapon.
    But the guardian truly excites me, so i wanna try that one first!

Go neverwinter! Cannot wait for the official release!
  • Options
    valenthe123valenthe123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am very eager to play dungeons and dragons and able to take the class thief. I'm a big fan of the D&D universe. :)
  • Options
    maclord1982666maclord1982666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue will be character that i'll try for sure - fast and deadly. But Great Weapon Fighter will be interesting too!
  • Options
    athrogatheathrogathe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi guys,

I would love to test out NW-Alpha and I'm looking forward to playing a healer aka. a devoted cleric.
  • Options
    khail1973khail1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to Great Weapon fighter!
  • Options
    romainnromainn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "...and the thief stole my alfa key...."
  • Options
    mikicar0011mikicar0011 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play whit Trickster Rouge =')
  • Options
    syrephis1syrephis1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am realy excited for the Neverwinter MMORPG. I've played all the series:cool:. The dynamic gameplays are just awesome looking for me and it looks like the NW atmosphere is still kept in all of this. I am looking forward to play with the Trickster Rouge.
  • Options
    mikhelimmikhelim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to playing as a guardian fighter, because the game feels like it makes tanking look easy to play but hard to master!
  • Options
    saulodetarsosaulodetarso Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard! I always play winzards!
  • Options
    caul80caul80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter for sure!
  • Options
    yapiroyapiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    drteedrtee Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Guardian Fighter seems to be an interesting choice, absorbing/blocking damage rather than outright avoiding it, though I'm not sure if Fighters in D&D ever caused fissures to open by hitting the ground really hard.
    Manly enough to block an ogre club with a relatively thin metal plate, manly enough to scare the earth into cracking open.
  • Options
    idranathidranath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am a nuke it from orbit sort of person, and in PnP I play a wizard. Control wizard looks right up my alley :D
  • Options
    deyanira89deyanira89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, on the original Neverwinter Nights I loved the druid, so I would be looking forward to choosing a druid if they have it in between the selectable classes, even though nothing has been said about it. If not I would try either a fighter, a wizard and/or a cleric. I'm sure the game will be great, so every class I believe will have it's own challenges, pros and cons.
  • Options
    seeingsseeings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think I would like to try the Trickster Rogue first.
  • Options
    gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The wizard looks the most epic so far, but my all time fav in Forgotten Realms is the cleric...plz plz plz!
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • Options
    falkete7falkete7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue without a doubt
  • Options
    kiiiiitanokiiiiitano Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a rogue :D He seems to be very fun :P
  • Options
    norell1norell1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A want to be a mighty fighter
  • Options
    dunesparrowdunesparrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Guardian Fighter.
This discussion has been closed.