What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    whiskyheadwhiskyhead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Control Wizard.
  • Options
    tuncuktuncuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ım wait play game here ı need a key pls me key
  • Options
    mellimeldisiel91mellimeldisiel91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play a wizard. It's my favorite class :)
  • Options
    thulkoththulkoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 52
    edited January 2013
    of those released I'm going Control Wizard first
    really anxious to see what you have instore for Cleric class
  • Options
    rockxoonrockxoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Y'all want drama? Wanna make a scary game? Rockxon comin in as human fighter and all evil will be blocked.
  • Options
    solunfaielsolunfaiel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue !!
  • Options
    ibigmaulibigmaul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a dwarvern guardian. The last steadfast, short and hairy line of defence against a rushing horde of goblins ;-)
  • Options
    lex1uthorlex1uthor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue!
  • Options
    gunocross13gunocross13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i cant wait to play the Trickster Rogue. this game is gonna be great , i cant wait for it to be playable. i wonder if u guys will bring in the Ranger Class, That should be a Awsome class.
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing Trickster Rogue. I find this class the most deadly and spectacular. Trickster Rogue reminds me of Nightcrawler from "X-Men" - constantly teleporting across battlefield and killing enemies by surprise. I prefer this approach when it comes to Rogue class, it's definitely much more entertaining than staying in the shadows forever and waiting for this one killing blow. :)
  • Options
    warpcodewarpcode Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am an altoholic so I will probably play multiple characters, but I will definitely start out with the trickster rogue unless of course there is a surprise ranger type class available... (One can hope cant they)
  • Options
    kalahariskalaharis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I m looking forward to play as a Guardian Fighter.
  • Options
    karaavarekaraavare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i cant wait to play a cleric and a guardian fighter and a control wizard and a greatweapon fighter a rouge i cant wait to see NWN online! im a current player of a similiar D&D MMO RPG game and i really like the idea of having another D&D game cause i have been playing that game for 3 years now and its getting boring lately.
  • Options
    lowniss40lowniss40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As all MMo's that I have played I pride myself on the Cleric. Takes a special person to strictly play Clerics and play them well. I can't wait to get in game to get my healing skills down so I can help the community with questing. (Healer in a similar D&D based game of 6 years with 7 clerics on the account). That book has been closed and ready to write a new one in Neverwinter!

Fatty
  • Options
    cuedracuedra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue. Looking forward to playing a game where you need to think about what you do in a combat and not just pick target and the spam a key-binding.

I like the looks of the rouge and the way you need to move in combat. To avoid getting killed. I have always loved playing a rouge in D&D games. Because you need to pick your fights and not just jump any thing that moves...
  • Options
    wilendarwilendar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking for Paladin ! I've always played as Paladin in NvN or DDO, or even in classic paper DnD, so my big dream is to make that class same fun as it was in other games based on this system :) Hope You make it even better :D
  • Options
    auraprimeauraprime Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i cant wait to play a wizard, alpha key get in my computer !
  • Options
    pheinphein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian for me all the way! Nothing like being on the front line,
  • Options
    jimli12jimli12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am planing to play a fighter. From what we know so far there will be option for guardian and great weapon fighter. I havent decided about which one of those I want to play yet. I will have to try both and decide later :D
  • Options
    earwen777earwen777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play a two handed weapon fighter
  • Options
    nissantechnissantech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Two handed fighter, always played a fighter in PnP D&D so just how I roll. :P
  • Options
    grineezgrineez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can't wait to try the Trickster Rogue, but also all the other classes:D
  • Options
    borinironcliffborinironcliff Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Fighter, either 2-handed or axe & shield.
  • Options
    garrett89garrett89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Since D&D table top, My first character was a rogue named Rezail... So i would like to bring him to life in this world and make a Elf Trickster rogue, for the Race Dex bonus i get.
  • Options
    xxdeathraiderzxxxxdeathraiderzxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i think for my first char would be Ranger
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I don't know if it will be here at launch, but Cleric is always my first choice with Wizard a close second.
  • Options
    peterandersson42peterandersson42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, I so want to play Nightcrawler :)
  • Options
    villaboy94villaboy94 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I`m looking forward to the trickster rogue, based on my 4e Warlock Rogue :D
  • Options
    crispybunksockcrispybunksock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    looking forward to the Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

The Rogue, and if ever introduced - The WARLOCK =)
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
This discussion has been closed.