After 3-5 months of hard work, fact checking,
skipping lectures, goofing off, and spending more time on this guide than on my essays...
I present to the Neverwinter community my Tactician GF guide!
This is a tank based GF oriented for newer players, as some of the old guides (Fatshroom or Rockstar) are not up to date.
I'm not a perfect GF, but I have tried to answer as many things as I can, as well as be as comprehensive as I can be with my limited math skills.
Big shoutouts to @thefabricant for his maths skills and fact checking as well as @michela123 for her grammar OCD as well as her debuff spreadsheets!
Any questions you guys might have and you can drop them in this thread or in an ingame email. I can learn from you guys as much as you guys can learn from me.
(Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm a huge dork for classic Fire Emblem. Sue me.)
- Updated Resistance Ignored (ArmorPen) section
- Removed some gear from some sections
- Added some reccommended gear into some sections
- Got fed up having to listen to discount Dracula monologue
- Got fed up having to deal with unskippable cutscenes
- Got fed up having to deal with that useless Blade of Light