After 3-5 months of hard work, fact checking,
skipping lectures, goofing off, and spending more time on this guide than on my essays...
I present to the Neverwinter community my Tactician GF guide!
This is a tank based GF oriented for newer players, as some of the old guides (Fatshroom or Rockstar) are not up to date.
I'm not a perfect GF, but I have tried to answer as many things as I can, as well as be as comprehensive as I can be with my limited math skills.
Big shoutouts to @thefabricant for his maths skills and fact checking as well as @michela123 for her grammar OCD as well as her debuff spreadsheets!
Any questions you guys might have and you can drop them in this thread or in an ingame email. I can learn from you guys as much as you guys can learn from me.
(Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm a huge dork for classic Fire Emblem. Sue me.)
- Updated Resistance Ignored (ArmorPen) section
- Removed some gear from some sections
- Added some reccommended gear into some sections
- Got fed up having to listen to discount Dracula monologue
- Got fed up having to deal with unskippable cutscenes
- Got fed up having to deal with that useless Blade of Light
Yes, I know Mod 15 has been out.
No, I don't feel like updating right now.
Since we know the devs plan to
rework SW fix GF in Mod 16, I plan to do a fundamental re-write when Mod 16 comes (not like there's much that has changes in Mod 15). Best case scenario is that the changes are different ala mod 15 CW rather than things "we asked for" like the Mod 15 TR.