test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

gateway down????

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    This gateway still laggy as.. maintenance won't help.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

This gateway still laggy as.. maintenance won't help.

137 ms ping is not so bad, I guess.

Thanks devs.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • blindfury11blindfury11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Looks like they were watching this thread and took ideas from it lol.

A new function is bound to have bugs, give them time to fix them. Just be happy the gateway is back and not going anywhere!
  • oggycz#5356 oggycz Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I think there is a really chance, that Gateway is up by accident.........
    Svatá Prdelka
    game - Human/real life - ???
    OP 18k+ Devotion/Justice - Light
  • johnjohniiijohnjohniii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 108 Arc User

You cannot post auctions. Remove this restriction by completing three of the following quest chains. Return of the Crown, Tower District, The Plague Tower, Blackdagger Ruins, and Neverdeath.

T-T

Ditto. I have done all of these quest on this toon... lol, should I do them again??? hell, i'm just glad it's back up. I'll go in the game to sell stuff. lol
  • virsalus#4183 virsalus Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Looks like they were watching this thread and took ideas from it lol.

A new function is bound to have bugs, give them time to fix them. Just be happy the gateway is back and not going anywhere!

Sadly, that is not how Cryptic operate. Also, the gateway is not a new function.

I think there is a really chance, that Gateway is up by accident.........

My money is on this one here...
  • eucha10eucha10 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    If there's not gonna be anymore Gateway then where is the people gonna get the loyal gear for companions?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

eucha10 said:

If there's not gonna be anymore Gateway then where is the people gonna get the loyal gear for companions?

The Gateway is back up. They disabled posting on the Auction House there though.
    It has come up as a possibility that a login check is required for each character to set the flags to indicate you did your quests, and people will be able to post auctions from Gateway thereafter.

So those of us who are at work should avoid hitting the panic button, for now at least.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fjdkslsfjdksls Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Aaaaand, it's back down.
  • blindfury11blindfury11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    And its back down again
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    qexotic said:

lastalert said:

the gateway is up

You are not wrong :)

Nope, you are wrong. Sigh.
  • istarinistarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    And it's down again.
  • lastalertlastalert Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    lol didnt last long
  • uptondarkdiamonduptondarkdiamond Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 169 Arc User
    Ok, this is frustrating....
    i dont find it more frustrating than the pathetic lack of communication around that. People have to read a thread of 11 pages to find a pseudo official "i heard that..." comment. And this thread is up to almost 19k views. yea they dont really care about customers.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

• nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

I..... I dont believe it?!?!?!?

It is back up, and working.... O.O

I do not believe that they started it intentionally.
    Considering the communication structure one might be tempted to think that the intention and purpose of bringing it down in the first place was lost on the way to the "restart team".
    aaaand again at 11:10 am PST

Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance.

Please try again later.

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • spike#5569 spike Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Well, at least i got a loyal necklace while it was up. Wonder how much i can get for it?
  • uptondarkdiamonduptondarkdiamond Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    lastalert said:

i dont find it more frustrating than the pathetic lack of communication around that. People have to read a thread of 11 pages to find a pseudo official "i heard that..." comment. And this thread is up to almost 19k views. yea they dont really care about customers.

Yeah, I guess I didn't specify what was frustrating but I do consider no official communication on whats going on with gateway the most frustrating part... Overall though the whole way Gateway is being dealt with is just plain frustrating.... :'(

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    fjdksls said:

Aaaaand, it's back down.

You have a name like a bot lol

And yes, it's back down again. Maybe something broke when putting in the fix!?! Please don't make us wait 6 days again to know what's going on!!!
  • mrramnusmrramnus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I wonna cry....
  • istarinistarin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User

You cannot post auctions. Remove this restriction by completing three of the following quest chains. Return of the Crown, Tower District, The Plague Tower, Blackdagger Ruins, and Neverdeath.

T-T

Why is the Plague Tower part of those requirements? It seems out of place compared to the others.
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    So, I had time for one SCA run while gateway was up. I got two rings, one of which was the avenger ring.

Is it possible that a secondary problem they were having is that the loyals were dropping way too frequently?
  • h3llbentwisph3llbentwisp Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    farla47 said:

NOOOOOOO that chain is no longer attached to the wall! She escapes! Catch her!

*runs away manically while screaming different alterations of "farla" in every direction*
    Nope your still a prisoner until your guild gives you a sock, just saying :smiley:
  • h3llbentwisph3llbentwisp Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    SMDH....Going on an entire week to finish one friggin SCA game. I got three rolls in and it went down again.
  • ansuz4221ansuz4221 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    istarin said:

T-T

Why is the Plague Tower part of those requirements? It seems out of place compared to the others.
    It belongs to a main questline and is for level 19. So it fits perfectly in my opinion. (Tower District is level 9-17, Blackdagger 21-25 and Neverdeath 26-30)
  • khedrakkhedrak Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    WTF! Why is the Gateway still in Maintenance? No word on it that I can fine. No warning that I could find. What is going on!
  • bvirabvira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    Lack of regard for players isn't exactly news now.
  • virsalus#4183 virsalus Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    And more silence. This is so representative for what is wrong with this game and this company. I wish I'd known this before putting a good chunk of money into this game myself.
    Yea so i suggest we all inform players posting threads ''is is worth playing this game" about the pros and cons. Personally my list of cons is getting bigger and bigger, the only pro keeping me here is combat system.
This discussion has been closed.