Install Arc
Options

MOD 10 DC changes

1235»

Comments

• Options
    jeffsliderjeffslider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    All excellent points really here reading it. I already knew that was going to be the main debate, the whole burning vs the lighttender's set bonus.

My view on that, of course the burning's set bonus is better, no debate there but I feel like that 25% ap you gain (Has that 30 ICD), you can work around that in my view. On the guide itself I have, there are multiple ways I've shown that you get excellent ap gain even without the set. Well since for some the DC is like an alt and for others 1 of 2-3 main toons, I can def. understand that point of view, but for the least you can for your DC in that sense 'IF your mind is ever changed about the new main and offhand, you def gotta go a route of DC sigil for starters, high recovery from your gear which can be easily achieved (Especially from the FBI set) silveries/cruels in your offense slots (while making sure to balance power), you got the mounts like the gorgon, embellished apparatus of gond, Flail Snail, Coastal Flail Snail that also give you ap while you use a daily (The budget buys will probably be the first two I mentioned) if you're using bondings you can easily slot silveries in your companion's gear offense slot along with getting loyal commander (power/recovery) & Adorable licks gear as well (power/recovery), if you use a version of a righteous build with gift of haste/if you're a virt healer & as well you can use the artificer's persuasion & influence combo as that combined gives 15% of your power towards your recovery/action point gain/movement & it seems it can give your buffed power back to you as stats for those cause I've seen it varied for me from activating it, 27k as much as 42k recovery for those 15 seconds.

So overall, there are possibilities on how you can work around the burning set if you ever drop it but you can see here, somethings might cost some AD here as well lol but it's whatever you want to grind really or don't grind as players, but these are def things one can do if you ever say 'Well, maybe it's time to try out this new main/offhand combo'
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

putzboy78 said:

if u are duffer or healer why need the relic weapon...? its rly annoying....to much grind-farm and AD.
    burning weapon is the best solution for the clerics.
    I wait for next module maybe there we have better arti weapons.
    if u are dps cleric yes is good to have relic weapons but and this is annoying to play dps cleric in NWO :p

You do realize that the weapon damage impacts your heal potency?
    Mate u cant heal the one hits...is annoying either to play heal in this game too the better way to be perma AA to save your group.

You are the one that said "if u are healer why need the relic weapon...?", i gave you a why. Burning is not BIS for a healer, twisted is. Burning is BIS for a damage mitigator. Your argument has holes my friend, but if it makes you feel any better, i haven't farmed the new set and probably won't until prices drop on reagents after 2xRP.
  • Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

You are the one that said "if u are healer why need the relic weapon...?", i gave you a why. Burning is not BIS for a healer, twisted is. Burning is BIS for a damage mitigator. Your argument has holes my friend, but if it makes you feel any better, i haven't farmed the new set and probably won't until prices drop on reagents after 2xRP.

Its ok for me.
    such as i say no point to play healer in NW and im not a healer anyways.
    if u are like to play healer is not problem for anyone :P play everything style u like.

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!