test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What new PvP mode would you like to see in Neverwinter?

15678911»

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

You have not read this thread at all yet have you ? All of this is already mentioned here sir pros cons etc ..and you are late to the party

I object to your poll sir and have commented there already

why are vote the results private ? omg

Hah. You must be new. You really expect Cryptic devs to read through the huge detritus and whining in this entire thread to tweeze out everyones "+1" ? They have trouble tying their own shoes. They are NOTORIOUS for NOT listening or reading threads. They *might*, *MIGHT* just accidently look at a poll that already has numbers gathered for them.

But, probably not. Your delusional if you think they are going to wade thru this thing.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    They already provided feedback that proved they were reading and asked a follow up question

and the dev actually answered my post in here

and no Sir I am not new look at my Join date

I might not expect them to read It all but as a veteran poster I'd expect you to

so if they might look at a poll why not list some of the suggestion from here then lol

perhaps you should rework your poll and actually make it relevant instead of it just
    being recycled from last year

I know you are a foundry guy so are frustrated by a lack of feedback in threads
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    "Free for All" mode on a Labyrinth/Maze - Map!

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    I would love to see an arena where people could do 1 v 1. Maybe with knock out tournaments too, spanning 4-8 fights. And with winners receiving invitations to master tournaments.

I know, I wouldn't last a second, but it sounds like great fun.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • iguresaniguresan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    First of All, SH PVP - why do we have ally if SH pvp doesnt work well? Do u know why it doesnt work? Becouse we have Ambush rings, Drains, Pets and every broken stuff working inside them.... another reason is... the map is TOO BIG for too less action and too short number of players, it should be like a MOBA, with a jungle, monsters all around and lot of objectives. Today u put a 20v20 match, half using ambush rings so u cant see anyone riding mounts walking around, drains make low level GH guilds unable to pvp, pets make everything broken like the owlbear augent pet that proc on EVERY hit of some skills. (introduce traps and stuffs like the old GG pvp catapult AoE damange could help the experience as well)

Second, New Domination Maps - Its 10 modules with the same 2 domination maps, for the gods, please... create new domination maps, harder nodes to acess, with harder vision to people explore the comunication, another good way is to implement the prizes in that kind of pvp when u win or when u complete part of the campaing, pvp is now a end game stuff becouse there is no sense playing it while it doesnt give any usable prize. (Something like the Old and Forgotten NLC event could help.)

Third. New Kind of PvP - Different kind of pvp would force people to run different kind of builds depending of the pvp u gonna play, thats the way on EVERY game, if you gonna implement new mods like DeathMatch or Capture the Flag please see what other games did about that kind of pvp modules, they changed some mechanics inside the game for it, like the guy that hold the flag have 90% less move speed fix and cant be stealthed, that force the teamwork for example. +1 for all new mods.

Forth, The Community that DONT DO PVP break the PVP - When you wanna know something about chemistry for example you ask for someone that understand what he is talking about... the game is the same.. most of the NW community dont do pvp and come here at the forum to cry about lot of stuffs that have no sense... the fact is, NW have one of the most smart and funny pvp systems becouse its simple and everything that is too simple become complex in high level... if people wanna play pvp they need to practice, farm equipments and as EVERY MMO game, they need to desire to be the best... remove ''equips'' from pvp unless its a BROKEN equip like Ambush or Drains is no sense and not fair with people that farmed that much, Class Balance Need to be tested and did by the talk you have with the PvP community itself, atm we have a nice balance scene at PvP removing the GF... so... LISTEN to us.
  • fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Hey there is a post saying even double glory event, there are only few dominant match pop up.
    Combine the issue discuss on that post and the hunger fair gear pvp demand on this post, it comes up a idea: "Ticket for Entry"

● Devs can try make a pvp mode like arean team dead match map or even another new dominantio map.

● This map is pure pet free, boons free and enchantment free, player are just waring uncommon gear.

● Player have to use glory to buy a ticket to get permission to queue this new map.

● This map may only solo queue available first.

● ticket may cost 5000 or 10000 glory

● reward: Winning 4 matchs total glory earn = 1 free ticket, loss 8 matchs total glory earn = 1 free ticket

With ticket system:
    1. Satisfying most player overpower stuffs free and equaly gear fair pvp match want

2. Player still need to do dominantion, GG and SH siege or any other new pvp mode to farm glory to purchase tickets, so all current/future items(overpower stuffs) still keeps their value and demand.

3. May cause more glory boosts sale, also ticket price discount item can introduce on zen shop.

4. More uncomment gear out fit available sell on zen shop & in game npc vender (cost glory). Opps, looks like it need to hire more art designers >:)
  • scarabmanscarabman Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the discussion everyone! I have no promises for you right now but we've been talking about the feedback gathered in this thread and will continue to read other constructive discussions posted in this forum to see what we can do in future releases.
This discussion has been closed.