test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Return of the Old Dungeons - Leveling, but not Epic.

Comments

• putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

And if you really want to make everyone a happy biscuit, than scrap the current refining system alltogether and add an experienced based system

It will never happen because XP can be botted.

Oh and RP cant? You should take a look at the AH one of these days...

I'm saying they will not make a change just to move from one botted currency to another
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Cryptic = Bureau of Indian Affairs. We just live on the reservation.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    healary wrote: »
    Why did anybody expect new stuff and the return of all old dungeon in epic form while the workforce of Cryptic has been reduced significantly? Obviously, what you expect is not achievable in one month of development time and a gap of 8 months between 2 mods/expansions usually give everybody a bad impression about the game.

Also, if new Neverwinter themed content requires additional investment, don't expect anything tied to intellectual properties Cryptic and PWE do not own.

I don't expect the return of all old dungeons as epic dungeons in one month. I do expect it in one year. Which... we've got 4 months left, if even?​​
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Why did anybody expect new stuff and the return of all old dungeon in epic form while the workforce of Cryptic has been reduced significantly? Obviously, what you expect is not achievable in one month of development time and a gap of 8 months between 2 mods/expansions usually give everybody a bad impression about the game.

Also, if new Neverwinter themed content requires additional investment, don't expect anything tied to intellectual properties Cryptic and PWE do not own.

I don't expect the return of all old dungeons as epic dungeons in one month. I do expect it in one year. Which... we've got 4 months left, if even?​​

Not even 4 months. Mod 6 came out on April 7, I believe. We're at the end of February now. I believe it is 1.5 months for the anniversary.
  • m34n5tr34km34n5tr34k Member Posts: 17 Arc User

Not even 4 months. Mod 6 came out on April 7, I believe. We're at the end of February now. I believe it is 1.5 months for the anniversary.

Making and implementing as many headsplittingly bad decisions as they have in that time does take quite a bit of time and effort. They had 2 teams before Mod6. The Do No Evil team which made content and stuff to keep us happy, and the Do No Good team that came up with horrifying ways to monetize the game at the expense of the players enjoyment. I'm pretty sure you can guess which team was laid off.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    If anyone is thinking "I can solo Karru for old-times sake. Certainly it must be a challenge SOLO," check out the video in my signature block.

Spoiler alert: It's not challenging.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min