Options

We are under attack!

Comments

• Options
    nealbeatnealbeat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    And there he goes again T_T
  • Options
    gotchapunkazzgotchapunkazz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    bahhhh servers are under attack again folks...what ever cryptic did to fix last week.has already been bypassed.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    majority of players got booted, but only about 10%-15% other players still in game, i was only one left fighting balor, alone and played a healer, and i defeated the boss while giving others to reconnect to get low end rewards, but hey, it better than nothing.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    morenthar said:

metalldjt said:

ok, the guy is ddosing, ok i get it, some ppl are mad, some people are not.
    he is clearly not a goldseller or related to them, cause ddosing results in d/c = bots are gettin d/ced .
    so he is doing it either cause it's fun or for his own personal vendetta, it means that he is somehow unpleased by the way cryptic does their things, time to time.

but the real issue, that i do not understand, why so much negativity towards the guy, and more than that insults are allowed in the thread? they should be deleted, so please community moderators delete some of the posts
    wishin for some people death or even life in prison? come on, be adults.

I hope something very bad happens to him.
    It already has imo. There are two options - he is paying for the ddos time (95%) or he got some crappy botnet via some crappy software half of Romania internet coffees are using. Either way consider how miserable his life must seem when the only thing he can think of in his free time is DDOSing the HAMSTER out of a game and the developers don't even care about him.... i almost pity him, almost - on a side note hope he gets his HAMSTER from "o" to "O" to "( )" when he gets in for drugs or something more down to earth as it will be the case.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    I'm not sure how true it is, but someone on the STO forums posted that the DDoS Prick attracted the attention of Anonymous, and they gave him a warning on Twitter on Jan 30.
    848d8c4af425ca165c80f1959de02ba1-d7jlk1h.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    rattler, wow, just amazing, seem the "Anon" dont like rouge hackers or they may have some friends or someone they knew who plays Star trek or Neverwinter having some problems.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    What a waste of energy and bandwidth. I could of downloaded 2 whole cars with that bandwidth....
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    I was in eDEMO and there was a ring of VANISHING PRESENCE +5 in the CHEST then the DDOS hit and i couldn't f pick it up!
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    how is it possible that the server gets attacked all the time are u guys even reinforcing the game security, or are we keep having the same sitty security?
  • Options
    RP x2 Weekend - check
    CTA Event - check
    DDOS fail check
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Our wizards are aware of the network issues and are investigating.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Greetings,

Have the servers gone down? I was right in the middle of a very nice running group and I got spontaneously disconnected... can not get back in now
  • Options
    Actually you can mitigate most of the slow down, if you pay for it that is.
    There are services that cost in the tens of thousands but do the job.
    Guess we are not worth that much money.

• Options
    lunaruslunarus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    sigh...
  • Options
    nobody is smart enought to track that guy and "kill" "him"?
  • Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Looks like it can't connect with the account server...anyone else?
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    cyberfhenrircyberfhenrir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    me too and all my char can´t use shops ou leave maps.
  • Options
    kuarikagekuarikage Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Could one of the developers tell me how it feels to have 1 pimple-faced script kiddie keeps shuting down your game? I mean I would like to be angry but lets face it you guys can't stop it. He has proven you can't stop him. Hell you guys have proven you can't stop him! You guys should toss in the towel and hire professional hackers to deal with him!

Though it is nice NWO whom he is attacking will not even acknowledge it is even a DDOS attack. Yet the other games affected on Cryptic freely admit that it is a DDOS attack. Left hand, Right hand syndrome!

You guys could show him. You should kill the game before he does oh wait that's right Mod 9 will fix that! The way you gave every person hope about 4 more dungeons only to dash it on your stream live! That was absolute genius!

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I'm not lagging at all. However, I cannot connect to imgur :/
  • Options
    Nah, it would be more fun to just sue his HAMSTER of for missed opportunities or disturbing of a business network or something else, where his mom has to bring him cake in the prison for the next few birthdays.

• Options
    we were gonna start setting for dragonflight when ddos started, and make upgrades on sh, but some HAMSTER guys had to ruin other peoples happiness
  • Options
    coach2ne#6870 coach2ne Member Posts: 1 New User
    Cant get in either...and i did once but it kicked me out
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yep unable to play at the moment :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    cronicidecronicide Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i suppose the games name lives up to this reputation NEVERwinter as in never getting to play the game due to constant lags and game crashes.