test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Champions Online Roll Call

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
Champions Online is an odd puppy. Its not the best known MMO out there ( its not the best mmo out there either :P ) but what it does have is have a cast of player made characters that would make even the most random 90's beat up green with envy. Heck the player made characters are better than most NPC supers we come across in game.

Its been a few years since the last Roll Call thread time we have another one, the rules of this one is a bit different. Only post the pic of the toon you friends or foes know you as and as much or as little you want to tell us about them ( sometimes knowing nothing about a player adds to them ). It doesnt matter if your a PvPer, RPer or PvE'r get your toon up.

I'll go first even though Dr Deflecto is my favorite toon ( and was my main in CoX ) im best known in CO as..

Nepht_mug_shot.jpg

Nepht.

A rejected video game villain from a canned video game series that finds herself in a world full of comic heroes. Shes ended up in the most dysfunctional super team the world has ever seen. Her main goal in life is to go through a normal working day in Conquer without triple headdesking.
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    BUNNI B.O.T.

i5dx.jpg

Android that gained freewill, became a merc, now a competitive model (mainly cause I transitioned from a RP player to the costuming addict I am now :P) Need to know more? Hit the PRIMUS link below or hit me up in game.

And yes I can share my cheesecake, I DO have three lifetimes worth of it ^.^
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Turando
    294nhna.jpg
    Once human, turned manimal. Turando used to look for a way to revert back to a human. Instead, a forced usage of his prototype nanites has damaged what was left of his human self. His new genetics has improved his speed and overall regenerating capabilities. Turando makes due as a combat medic and is in charge of his very own Iron Wolves.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bravehoptoadbravehoptoad Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the_frog_prince_zpsfccda86b.jpg

Meet Frog. James Bond Frog.

He realized the pond wasn't for him the day he found an '88 Cablis Grand Cru and all any of the other frogs could say was 'ribbit.' Now he's out fighting the good fight with bravery, with honor, and above all, with style.
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    CO%20BB%20Origins%20Redux.jpg

This character started as a parody, but became what most players know me as.

I also like to take this opportunity to thank our CO-Comics readers for their comments.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    RATASASSIN [Rat-a-Sass-in!!! I didn't spell Assassin wrong!]
    ChampionsOnline_2014-02-07_09-05-20.jpg

Instead of a bio I will make sound effects surrounding my origins...

*beep beep beep* *Rabble Rabble!* *AH HA!* *POP* *Clink Clink* *Mumble Mumble* *Grunt?* *Click Click* *Grunt* *Rabble Rabble* *Sip* *squelch*

*RAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhHHHHhHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!* *thump clang crash, thump clang crash* *GASP!* *um...double GASP!!* *THUD CLANK* *PLOP THUNK* SQUEEEK!!! *EErrrrrrr*......*ermmmm* *I....* *BOOM!* *RABBLE RABBLE* *Flick Flick Flick FLick* *Creak Creak...Creak Creak* *POoooof* *PLOP THUNK THUD BANG*

*Mumble mumble* *mumble mumble* *Where are my pants?* *mumble mumble*

[Find me in game @esalmighty and read this with my bio, it will make more sense]
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    001-ShoNuff_zps62815ad3.jpg~original

Born and raised on the mean streets of Bulletmore, Christopher Michael Brooks was blessed and cursed with a class 4 mutation that gave him superhuman abilities.

Christopher's body absorbs all forms of energy (light, sound, etc.)and converts it into a blue "life force" energy. This energy greatly augments his strength and durability as well as grants him the ability to project the energy for purposes of flight, energy blasts and defensive shields. Christopher has also found a way to use this force to rip open the fabric of space/time allowing him to generate portals in close proximity to his body. These portals suck him in one place and spit him out in another, effectively teleporting him.

He now has the power to do great things except the one thing he wants to do most...live a normal life. With his city looking up to him, he takes up the name Sho Nuff (Strong Heart Overpowers, Never Underestimate the Fearless Fighter) and fights for those who need defending.

Sho Nuff has been through it all and lived to tell about it. Qularr invasions, Vibora Bay Apocalypse, he's seen all the major battles from the front lines. When the original Champions found themselves unable to handle the protection of Earth on their own, they turned to Sho Nuff and a small band of heroes (including Buster Rhino, Kahlandra the Dark Spawn and Raijin Claudia) to form an Elite task force. This task force does all the jobs the Champions are either unwilling or unable to do. The Selective Elite Champions Reinforcement Emergency Team work in secret to protect the world while shunning the public acknowledgement, fame and recognition that while well deserved would just get in the way of their job.

Sho Nuff, never one to sit in the office and shuffle paperwork, leads the team through the big jobs from the front lines. When the team has been busy on their missions, Sho Nuff has been more than content to show the villains of the world, such as VIPER, that he's glad to run solo and walk into their personal space and serve up some 5-knuckle justice to the face.

A tireless worker, Sho Nuff spends all of his free time constantly testing himself with the Champions Battlestation Testing Facility. Many heroes test themselves against a handful of enemies fit for a single hero. Sho Nuff, one of the strongest heroes to ever live, uses a workout regimen that tests himself against forces fit for 15 heroes...by himself.

Sho Nuff stands by the motto that he will lead by example so that others may follow by choice. How many Champions will heed the call?
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Erogar, The Gentle Warrior

ErogarRollCall_zpsb0dce8b1.png

A manimal genetically enhanced though a series of experiments from the crazed scientist, Dr. Hojo Uzuki, Erogar never knew what the outside world was like being locked up since birth deep in the labs of Monster Island under the supervision of Dr. Moreau. Uzuki wanted to please his master, though wanted to use Erogar to create his own personal army of 'Super Manimals' to overthrow Moreau and be the rightful ruler of the manimals. Erogar though had other plans. He never became the killing machine Uzuki hoped for him to be. Instead stay trued to his heart, staying pure and never relied on fighting, despite Erogar being thrown into cage matches to the death against other manimals.

Erogar one evening escapes from the lab, but not before dealing with Uzuki to end his reign of terror. A battle between creator and creation, Erogar is nearly killed when a fire breaks out in the lab and begins to collapse around the two, almost crushing Erogar under the burning debris. Other manimals who also were locked up within the lab, comes to Erogars aid and stop Uzuki. The lab engulf in flames as the remaining manimals escape to begin a new life.

Erogar a hero among the manimals and his tale of bravery spoken in the village of New Gornyj. Though after recovering from his wounds, Erogar felt alone in this world, not knowing of the outside world. He hears of a city among the chatter of the villagers, a city of heroes devoted to protect the world. Erogar sees this as a new beginning and sets out for Millennium City where he begins his career as a hero.

Being the kind hearted manimal he is, never to take a life no matter what their crimes are. With his blade in his hand and his keen senses and wits to overcome his enemies, he will stop anyone who would threaten those he cares for. It is a reason those that know Erogar have given him the title 'The Gentle Warrior'.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OFFENDER

GravitarOffender_Thumbnail.jpg

Originally, Offender was just a stupid joke, the "opposite" of Defender. I got bored with that and turned him into his own thing. Then years later I gave him a backstory inspired by a song inspired by a Phillip K. **** story. Dudes from the future came to arrest him for a crime he hadn't committed yet. They referred to him as "the offender" because of his supposed future crime. Short story shorter, he ended up using one of their time-traveling devices to travel into the future (the present day) to attempt to skip the timeframe in which he would have committed that crime. They may still be after him, or maybe he distorted the timeline enough to have truly prevented his future crime. Who knows, I don't know, I'm not really a backstory kinda guy.

Offender is mean, rude, but a philanthropist, for some reason ("for some reason" is a great excuse for a guy who's not really about backstories). He doesn't like to socialize with people, and is usually all huffy and angry about something or other. He has only ever been seen smiling when using Gravitar as transportation.
    biffsig.jpg
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah forgive the screen not being there.. The changed the forums so much..I have to rember how to add screens.

Tiria Shiverwolf: A young warhound that was born and raised in the city. She was trained to be ready for whatever wished to harm and attack the city. Was trained by her mother at a young age. While she was growing up she was always in the Shadow of her mother. Also in the Shadow of those around her.

Even if she felt this way..She still tried her best to fight to protect those that needed someone to protect them. At the time she diden't consider herself a hero. More like a merc, But over time the idea of being a hero grew on her.

It took getting beaten by a large Robot named R.A Proto to make her stop takeing uneeded risk to protect the city.
  • leroyswishleroyswish Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Stitch/Moonlighter

Moonlighter_Card_Background.png

Although Adrian Riano may not be the most popular or well-liked hero in the world, few can doubt his potential to be great. With a disturbing origin and troubled past, his only real therapy is crime-fighting day and night. Although some consider him to be a reckless, foolish youth, he believes in himself, and can overcome most any obstacle. While his powers are not flashy or powerful, he uses his skills and talents to the best of his ability. Forming close ties and bonds with fellow crime-fighters, Adrian is learning everyday, and has become quite the outstanding citizen he's desired to be. Armed with only a tactical suit, some neat tricks up his sleeves, and his--at times--immature wit, he's a force to be reckoned with on the field and off. Making the important life decision and making the jump from Stitch to Moonlighter, he now fights for a greater good, albeit occasionally stumbling along the gray morality he's adopted. It's a tough world out there for a monster to live in, but everyday is a blessing for someone as scarred as Moonlighter.
    See Stitch on PRIMUS Database

If you have to force a fart, it's probably s***
  • cptmillenniumcptmillennium Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Shy and often bullied by his classmates, young Chris Carter immersed himself in comic books, particularly tales of brave heroes protecting the weak. After finishing school he joined the Detroit Police Department, determined to help others in whatever capacity he was able.

While evacuating a laboratory during the Battle of Detroit, Chris became pinned under debris and bathed in chemical gas and unstable Antimatter X, putting him into a coma. He awoke a year later with superhuman strength and speed, nearly impervious skin and the ability to defy gravity itself.

Taking his name from the new city which had grown around him in his sleep, he became Captain Millennium, using his abilities to help those in need and inspire hope in a world beset by evil.
    (I'm guessing this is my best-known...)

HappifunSecuritySystemX-4.png

Happifun Robotics, a division of Happifun Entertainment, was attempting to diversify. The Happifun Security System was intended to provide non-human (and thus expendable) security for malls, warehouses, and other places where frequent interaction with approved civilians could be expected. Its design was calculated to make it seem as nonthreatening as possible, while masking an array of sublethal weaponry for subduing miscreants. It was also designed to possess an AI array just short of full sapience, allowing flexibility in response without actually granting it free will.

The fourth prototype had just completed a series of field trials, and returned to its niche to recharge, when the city was hit by the 2009 Qularr Invasion. The Happifun Robotics building was struck by an errant blast from a Qularr ship; the energies fed back through the building's systems, and into Happifun Security System X-4. This awakened certain redundant processing circuits that had been intended to remain dormant until needed to supplement damaged systems (which were not yet damaged). It awakened to full sapience - but found its memory files corrupted. Specifically, it knew its directives included defense of the innocent, protection of assets, and defeat of miscreants - but it had no referents for any of these. Frantically casting about in the closest thing to panic an android can know, it finally (after almost three seconds - eternity at computer speeds) contacted the sole remaining wireless network, SOCRATES. The city computer recognized what she was facing, and quickly programmed X-4 with parameters for all terms - including Qularr and the Westside gangs among "miscreants".

Emerging from the rubble, Happifun Security System X-4 has devoted its existence since that day to protecting Millennium City and its inhabitants from attack by any who would do them harm.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    KAGAMI THE MAGICAL CAT GERL!
    bjve.jpg

Kagami was once a normal school age half american half japanese girl spending her time eating a lot of food, hitting her teachers with hammers, and fighting monsters, but she always longed for a more exciting and less humdrum life! One day she met a magical cat who gave her some magical underwear and said "Put these on and do the magical activation action and you will become a most official magical girl!". Kagami was the dumb hyperactive trouble-making character in the anime so she just did it right away, and POOF KABOOM ZOOM one transformation sequence later she was a cool magical girl! She got excited and just started beating up everyone in sight... eventually she stopped that and got her act together and started just beating up criminals.
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Do I really need to announce who I am. :cool:
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Do I really need to announce who I am. :cool:

"That's a story I wouldn't have told..."
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well as far as I know, I am best known by my @handle, Liath but I guess I was first known in my old soldier Rook.

So here he is (together with the rest of my roster if case Rook means nothing to you)

Liath_RollCall_January2014_zps5c25809d.jpg~original

If you want details - check out my PRIMUS link in my signature.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    not known for any in particular, I usually get called for my handle. Main listed in Alt-aholics is just the first one I got to 40.

@cloudsatdawn- Clouds At Dawn/Li Lung(due to initial confusion with a PRIMUS officer);a young Chinese dragon, kidnapped and taken to the U.S.A. Linguist, researcher, trainee mage. ..... and smaller than the picture on her A4 character file.(25cm ingame PnP)

0908ba72-2c4f-4209-b9b4-49a83bfb70f5_zps393ef6a4.jpg
    a) mythical animals colouring book
    b) water colour pencils
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    @eilodon - assuming you're the same person I spoke to lo these many moons ago, I claim credit for inspiring you to make sure Jake Stonebender carried Lady Macbeth with him at all times. :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    @eilodon - assuming you're the same person I spoke to lo these many moons ago, I claim credit for inspiring you to make sure Jake Stonebender carried Lady Macbeth with him at all times. :smile:

Aye I believe it was ;D
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I rotate through all of my toons pretty frequently, but this is one of my faves:

Zeromancer, Master of Quantum Magic

zbWj9yQ.jpg

Once a mathematician studying chaos theory for Goldman Sachs as a way to predict the stock market, he discovered a key numerical relationship that allowed him to unlock the universal patterns found in nature. He can mentally channel this cryptic mathematical algorithm through certain devices to influence reality for various "magical" effects. And stuff.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • cheelanghocheelangho Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ghostlinger
    Edward Irons was a gunslinger in the old west that never payed attention to the "or alive" part of "wanted" posters.

After being murdered by the remaining members of a gang whose leader was killed by him, his soul was damned to spend the eternity on a realm of madness and corruption by his actions on life. His spirit was brought back to earth during a ritual to open a portal to Qliphoth, and he now sees this as a chance to redeem himself and earn his entrance to afterlife, but not before taking care of what came along with him through the portal...

12802f69ecc946f153e9588fd02466921386127329.jpg
    SIGNATURE.
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    I rotate through all of my toons pretty frequently, but this is one of my faves:

Zeromancer, Master of Quantum Magic

zbWj9yQ.jpg

Once a mathematician studying chaos theory for Goldman Sachs as a way to predict the stock market, he discovered a key numerical relationship that allowed him to unlock the universal patterns found in nature. He can mentally channel this cryptic mathematical algorithm through certain devices to influence reality for various "magical" effects. And stuff.

If your in-game bio isn't Max Cohen's litany from Pi, I'll be most disappointed. :biggrin:
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • artmanpweartmanpwe Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm showing two for opposite reasons.

First up is Blink
    b44bb990eecd2ae4ca3a855602137c691391834493.jpg
    Bio: ...None of your business...

Blink is my level 40 and pretty much leveled entirely in world zones.
    So, some might have seen her there.

Second up is Second Hand
    08d2fe11c9092971586cb504c80379b81391834466.jpg
    Bio: Changed by an atomic blast in the 1950's, the anti-nuke superhero activist, 4-Minute-Man, continued his decades long crusade by taking in a young teenage girl as his new ward and the fourth Second Hand: me, Barbara Newton. A Child of the Atom myself, I was excited to help my childhood hero bring awareness to the world about the threat of nuclear destruction.

Fearing Detroit was about to be destroyed, 4-Minute-Man put me in a 25 year time-lock bunker and went to help the city. He never returned. After a power outage opened the bunker early, I was finally free. Now, matured in body, but young in mind, I must contend with this unfamiliar world, and find out what happened to my mentor.

Second Hand is only level 38, but has leveled almost entirely in Smashes (when they still gave XP).
    So, oddly enough, more people may have seen Second Hand than Blink LOL.
    ...Since 2009.
    ArtManZupSig7_zps27j4ilyb.jpg
  • aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Although Rodeo is by far the toon I'm on the most, it's this guy that my friends know me as:
    SUPER HOUND
    SuperHound_zpsbe98b0a6.png

Originally a parody of Superman and Krypto (let me go ahead and tell you I know diddly-squat about comics), Super Hound ended up gaining a life of his own. What surprised me was that a character that I whipped up in six minutes on a whim got (and still gets) more random attention and praise than any of my other characters. That's not a bad thing, though! XD

So, who is Super Hound? He's a hound... that's super. Faster a speeding flying disc, tougher than a KING-brand chew toy, Super Hound fights against villainy, tyranny, and those jerky dog owners that pretend to throw the ball!

When he's not superhero-ing, Super Hound lives life as Prof. Garrett Clawson, an English professor at Millennium City College. His students regard him as a fair, but stern teacher. Strangely, none of them find it weird that they're being taught grammar and composition by a towering, talking dog.
    Champions: @ace112233
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If your in-game bio isn't Max Cohen's litany from Pi, I'll be most disappointed. :biggrin:

Heh, that's a great movie, and certainly an inspiration for the toon. Some Pi, some Doctor Strange, some Norwegian industrial band. :-)
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    CALIGA, THE CROWNED AVENGER

eqdt.jpg
    "With enough brute strength to be able to go toe to toe with the super-human Grond, Caliga brings the raw power of his might crashing down on injustice everywhere. The last king of his race, Caliga's homeworld was invaded and destroyed by the Gadroon. Using an escape pod, he crash landed here on Earth just 10 miles off the city of Detroit. He had grown to love this planet and live a quiet and comfortable life here. Then on July 22nd, 1992, the Battle of Detroit began. Having regarded this planet his new home, he adorned himself in a battle armor he created from salvaging parts of his escape pod with the purpose of protecting the city. With justice in his heart, he took to the streets of Detroit! It was there he first ran into the super-human Grond, and so began his legend!"
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Robot Roll Call!

Cambot! ("You're on!")
    Gypsy! ("Oh, my stars!")
    Tom Servo! ("Check me out!")

Sister Silicon Prime!

Si2PrimeRollCall.jpg?psid=1

Moira Mullins. Born and raised in Pittsburgh. Went to college for cybernetic engineering in [REDACTED]. Got into a car crash and was paralyzed in [REDACTED]. Underwent full cyborg conversion in [REDACTED]. Turned a faulty induction charging system into superpowers and became a hero named Sister Silicon in [REDACTED]. Went to a parallel universe that bridged [REDACTED] Earth and Millennium Earth. Had an accident, and was copied into an android body to save her. Then the original got better.

So now there are two of her.

Original Moira went back home, while New Moira came to Millennium Earth as a long-term observer. To maintain quarantine, New Moira was equipped with a "sleeper" module that suppressed her memory of the bridge universe and made her believe she was still a cyborg with a human brain. The sleeper module was set to trigger when she crossed between universes. She settled into the Millennium City superhero life, started her own business designing cybernetic components for companies like Harmon Industries, and created a home AI assistant named M.I.N.A. Then she went to Multifaria.

That disabled the sleeper module.

She decided to remove it and live openly as an android. Now, she's known as Siobhan Mullins, Sister Silicon Prime. She's reconfigured her combat body for plasma weapons, kinetic barriers, and stronger armor.

And she always wonders if she'll ever see [REDACTED] again.

Half-finished PRIMUS Database page here.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Chisoku
    zsDpQHB.png

Prior to arriving in Roosevelt City, Akira Stone was only concerned with getting an education and making a living - after all, Roosevelt University, though only half a decade old, was in the midst of a world-class science city. Of course, this city houses both minds brilliant and opportunistic - Such as the AYUS clan, who captured Akira Stone to turn him into a humanoid surveillance cyborg.

At the mercy of his captors, he was fortunate enough to have met Thomas Barsad, who, in a crisis of faith, unleashed Akira before his mind had been drugged. Making it out alive with his new and improved cyborg body, and his super reflexes, Akira became one of the most powerful metahuman within the city's limits - at least, one of the most powerful that wasn't already a crime lord.

Under the tutelage of Alfrod Grant, Roosevelt City's security chief, he smoothly made the transition into Superhero business, becoming Chisoku, cyborg brawler, and co-founder of the Alpha Force.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Night Spider, The Arachnid Avenger

Night_Spider_Orion_Crisis.jpg

Born into a legacy of vigilantes. James Parker saw his very family murdered in front of him. He traveled the world, learning many forms of combat from many masters. He returned to Millennium City in the midst of the 2009 Qularr invasion, and since then he has been a tireless defender of the innocent. Fast forward to present day. Night Spider leads the Nexus Force and has now entered his fifth year as a vigilante. Not to mention all of the Arachnid-Themed heroes he's inspired.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ArchTech
    GameClient2013-12-1912-51-07-41_zps328d2d94.jpg

As little as I want to? Sweeeet.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Dr. Destroyer
    FileDr.png

Nuked Detroit once upon a time.

Ok....That's not me. Really.

This is:
    4d34190c-ff73-4cb9-a858-c542f07f1f7f_zps3044b3e0.jpg

Planet got blown up. Was launched in a rocket as a baby before the blow up. Landed in Finland.
    Can fly over tall buildings. Can punch a locomotive to the moon.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • vincyrevincyre Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm probably known best in CO by my character Galactigal, though I doubt she's widely known.

7c97526a669fb5d54034484a71446a35-d5zqi20.png

She's my hybrid gravity manipulator/brick type. Fun stuff.
  • malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There are two characters that I know are associated with me.

Aradace Uthrax / Lady Dragoness

Lady%20Lady.jpg

She was my first character ever made in CO. That's why her costume is so completely random. I had no clue for what it was I wanted to make other than "Something that abuses the EALI bug from Mr. Zombie". So that's why she's wearing a random as hell bowtie on her flesh.

I've tried to give her a backstory that she was some dragon god creator of the universe thing, but it was seriously too dang godmoddy. So I've retconned her. Something along the lines of:

"She's the Queen of an underground civilization of lizard people inside crust of the Earth. She's getting mad that there's too much noise up there. The noise of heroes fighting villains. So she wants to beat up all the bad guys so she can have quiet."

She can also grow really big because stuff.

Le%20Superhero%20Dragon%20Face.png

Second character is

Reptile Gunslinger

That%20guy%20with%20the%20gun.jpg

He's my CoV refuge. So he's got backstory from back then. So I'll just make and short and Co-ify it.

Person turned 8ft tall Mutant Iguana person due to space creature abduction in his own universe comes to Millennium City to take it over for his evil dictator boss. Qulaar technology messes with his teleportation device and leaves him stranded here. He plays hero while silently gathering information on heroes for a major backstab once he gets a way back home. Years go by and he starts to doubt himself and decides to redeem himself and go full-time hero.

Finally there's a way to go home through Harmon's Trans-Dimensional Teleport. He goes back on what he decided to do and takes all the information he gathered back to his boss. There he learned that the world was ending and he has no use for the information. Rep keeps it instead and heads back to Millennium City on the eve of doomsday.

Now he doesn't know what to do. Still play hero or use the info he has to go villain again.
    bar.png
  • lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Genzaio

screenshot_2013-05-06-21-44-54_zps09b2d41c.jpg
    That one guy with the really spiky armor that could PROBABLY poke your eye out..

So Genzaio first started off as a rough power armor concept that i was fiddling around with. He ended up with a humungous backstory as i liked the design of his costume,the backstory is pretty long but im lazy with writing stuff.

So to sum it up..

What you see here IS his body.. the government set him up and now hes out for revenge.. if he gets himself killed.. well.. hes going to make sure that doesnt happen. Again.

And now for the second character im best known by.

Aztech

screenshot_2014-01-07-14-16-03.jpg[/CENTER]

So this guy took a lot of designs until i was finally happy with him. Basically hes a human of the old era.. one of the few hundred to first walk the earth that eventualy acended into heaven and turned into an angel.

As he watched the humans carefully over the years that they've roamed, he noticed something.. disturbing. He became annoyed at the fact that they were breaking the ten commandments.. slowly his annoyance turned into rage... and eventually into determination. He complained to the creator that his creations were doing as they were ment to.. the creator disregarded him and said "Let them go on their own path.. i have only given them the basics to survive.. they are young and still have time to improve. Leave them". After that, every complaint that Aztech reported to the creator got ignored.. so he took action by himself. On the day of judgement he plans to wipe the universe completely and create a perfect utopia.. to fulfill what was "Ment to be". Even if he has to challenge the creator himself.. he'll do it.

So yeah.. these two are probably my most favorite costumes .. and what i wear most of the time. Also sorry for typos.. i should be in bed..
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    stergaGun.png

Unlucky. Terrible villain. Terrible hero. Very rarely does things unless they involve money or revenge.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    In the fifteen minutes it took me to draw this, I had deleted and recreated fifty different toons.

Which is another way of saying that I go through concepts faster than most people change their undies and don't have a "main" of any sort.

Which is another way to say that I always come back to the same douchey young guy who throws fire. The name always changes so let's just call him Fire Dude.

kwikie_zps864ee99b.png
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    cooltext1419139908.png

screenshot_2014-01-07-14-16-03.jpg

I lurv a punny name...
    Britannia is the patron goddess and guardian of Great Britain. A daughter of Minerva, she rose to prominence and broke away from the Dodekatheon before the fall of Rome, and has been the patron deity of her island home ever since, ever-watchful and ready to defend it from all-comers. She is a goddess of rigid, unyielding honour and fair play, which she encourages in all dealings.

BritFlyGrey.jpg

During the past century, Britannia has taken a series of secret identities in an attempt to empathise and better understand those she has sworn to protect. Her current guise is that of Tania Wilson, Professor of Classics and ancient history at Magdalen College, Oxford. But when needed, she conjures up her Sceptre of Power, strikes it upon the ground and transforms into her true self...

Rule Britannia!!!

Britsceptregrey.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My main hero is Mattachine, the accidental mage:

screenshot_2014-02-08-13-15-50.jpg

Jim Patrick didn't intend to be a costumed crime fighter, but the Qularr attack on Millenium City changed all of that.

Like many other citizens, he attempted to flee the city when the aliens launched their assault. The Qularr force dome trapped him downtown, where he did his best to escape notice and survive. He took refuge in a basement bookshop, the Great Beast. It was a strange, dark place, but at least it wasn't full of insectoid aliens!

Despite the chaos outside, his curiosity was drawn to a book laying on the floor. The air seemed to swirl around it, and Jim heard whispering voices telling him to look. When he picked up the book, it opened to a pair of black pages, not scribed with words, but instead containing swirling vortices. Strange, eldrtich power leapt from the book into Jim's head. He blacked out briefly, and awoke outside the book shop. The mysterious tome was gone.

Confronted with Qularr on all sides, Jim realized that he could blast them with arcane power. Helping repel the aliens, he spoke with Witchcraft of the Champions after the battle. It seems that he released a being of chaos magic, which imparted some of its power into Jim. Witchcraft also believed that this being likely imparted the rest of its power to someone else here on the Earthly plane.

Uncovering lost arcane power, Jim Patrick is both blessed and cursed. He fears that the source of his magical power might one day corrupt him or drive him insane. Taking the name, Mattachine, he uses these powers to fight for freedom, particularly to fight against the corrupting forces of the Qliphothic Realm. He is haunted by his nemesis, Skaro, whom he believes was touched by the same chaos magic, but who chose a different path.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • had2mergehad2merge Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Twist - My goal is to help fashion victims everywhere.

Owner and operator of Fashions with a Twist boutique.

No one comes out of my shop looking "ordinary".

Have dressed folks from all walks of life: doctors, wizards, royalty, even drag queens!

Doing my part to help beautify the 'Verse!

http://postimg.org/image/dlhy22yoj/
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2014
    kaiserin.jpg

"Don't mistake me as a creature of this world, I may have your form, I may speak your tongues, but I abandoned that life long ago. All I see before me is a race who killed off their Gods. All of you are corrupted by the very entity that possesses me.

To those of you who think they can make a difference: I don't want your pity, I don't want your sympathy, and I don't want to be saved. I'd rather devour your still twitching body."
    -

Kaiserin was originally a villain I made for a Digimon RPG. She got a little angsty over the years.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Shaz-Bot
    -
    flying-003.jpg

Nanoo, nanoo.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    34zlod0.jpg

Yes. (oops broke the rules, stupid ted!)

23m3pth.jpg

"Hey, I need backup here... I am surrounded by two different gankers at once. I'll sleep one to make him an easy target in the ship the rest is up to you!"

The two Imps are brother and sister fighting for survival in this mean world. Many people hate them for their mischievous deeds, tripping people over and setting up traps in the most annoying and awkward of places. However both Imp's still fight to be accepted by the world around them. They'll keep trying to prove themselves until one day, just maybe, they will be at rest.

(MS paint, best digital art tool 2014)
  • dseaverdseaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Healix

zk0AoNT.jpg

I'm here to serve you. :smile:
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    had2merge wrote: »
    Twist - My goal is to help fashion victims everywhere.

Owner and operator of Fashions with a Twist boutique.

No one comes out of my shop looking "ordinary".

Have dressed folks from all walks of life: doctors, wizards, royalty, even drag queens!

Doing my part to help beautify the 'Verse!

http://postimg.org/image/dlhy22yoj/

so , is she wearing anything under that little flap?
    and is there anything at the back because a lot of those loincloth type hangers, are only at the front.
    hmm, the more heroes you get arrested for exposure, the easier it is for villains. Keep at it
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm rarely on any particular lvl 40 for long these days (since I have so many), but thus guy was my first real commitment in CO. So, I'll call him my 'main'- a re-design of his original setup as a Master AT (also one of my few non-joke toons):

Sevz

A demonic alien who is a fugitive from his home planet, Sevz almost died in a crash-landing while being chased to Earth. Fortunately for him, a nearby MA master (and retired superheroine) saw his plight and dispatched the pursuers before they could close the deal. Sensing her compassion and tremendous will, Sevz makes a pact to re-train under the master, in return for his vow to use his 2nd chance at life to protect Earth. After rigorous re-training, Sevz set off to MC for his first field tests, using his minor metamorphosis powers to resemble an earthen gargoyle and strike fear into his enemies. He tends to be active at night since he knows his visage could scare civilians.

He's still learning, and tends to throw himself too often in harm's way- sustaining injuries quite often- but w/ an iron determination (and some minor regeneration) he tends to bounce back. The kanji on his belt stands for 'honor'; the anhk for his rebirth as a champion.

(skimming through the site.. if only the old devs had as much passion as half their playerbase for the game, this game coulda been so much more than it is today >< oh well..)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    twg042370 wrote: »
    I lurv a punny name...

Eh the text graphics dont seem to work here.. Wierd
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • iceih03iceih03 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is my main Minerva in a 3D render made by the artist DLFurman.

5ygd.jpg
  • vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    David Gadley aka Vitality

VSC.jpg
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-