Install Arc
Options

Agent Canada's Lottery

Comments

• Options
    agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Hello Heroes
    The lotteries have disappeared for a bit and I simply posted freebies for various friends whenever the artistic bug hit. smackwell’s group shot idea has fired it up again, please go check out his thread if you haven’t, it is going to be “the be all, end all” of art events on these forums for quite a while to come. Now even though this won’t compete with him at all, it might be a good fit for those of you currently without money. You must be female, of at least 18 years of age and you must wear an emblem on your costume to enter. And I do mean an Emblem, like Superman’s S-Shield that I will try to incorporate into your swimsuit

Swimsuit Superstars Lottery
    (01) Post the name and age of your hero and your @name.
    (02) Post the emblem they wear. If it is a special or unlocked piece then make sure to post a close up of it as well.
    (03) You are responsible for posting a screen-cap of your hero
    * Do not post the screen cap until the winner is drawn, no screen cap no doodle however.

(01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)
    (06) Patty Placeholder@notentering, is 21 years old and wears a letter P.

Not sure when to close this but Thursday night sounds good for now. As usual feel free to ask questions here or in-game.
    This was originally posted to the C.O.R.P. Forums but it is one contest, I will combine the lists later on.
    AC
    Oh and Happy National Bikini Day!
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Glimmer@kallethen will be having her 21st birthday on July 13th. For an emblem, she uses the "Star 2" emblem (looks like an eight-pointed star).​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hello Heroes
    The lotteries have disappeared for a bit and I simply posted freebies for various friends whenever the artistic bug hit. smackwell’s group shot idea has fired it up again, please go check out his thread if you haven’t, it is going to be “the be all, end all” of art events on these forums for quite a while to come. Now even though this won’t compete with him at all, it might be a good fit for those of you currently without money. You must be female, of at least 18 years of age and you must wear an emblem on your costume to enter. And I do mean an Emblem, like Superman’s S-Shield that I will try to incorporate into your swimsuit

(02) Post the emblem they wear. If it is a special or unlocked piece then make sure to post a close up of it as well.
    * Do not post the screen cap until the winner is drawn, no screen cap no doodle however.

(01) Glimmer@kallethen will be having her 21st birthday on July 13th. For an emblem, she uses the "Star 2" emblem.​​
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

"I'll toss NuOsp into this, seeing as she's the only character I have with a symbol deal going on with the costume. xD Grey Osprey@gijoespouse2"
    * I'm not sure which is the proper name, age and which emblem you're using.

Not sure when to close this but Thursday night sounds good for now. As usual feel free to ask questions here or in-game.
    This was originally posted to the C.O.R.P. Forums but it is one contest, I will combine the lists later on.
    AC
    Oh and Happy National Bikini Day!
  • Options
    prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    Chinook@prestochango, 34 years old. Maple Leaf is the symbol.
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    I got to go with Abyss@Rune, age is 63. [but a Lemurian mage, Human equivalent is about 20]

Uses the sextant compass Emblem.
  • Options
    Hello Heroes

(01) Glimmer@kallethen will be having her 21st birthday on July 13th. For an emblem, she uses the "Star 2" emblem.​​
    (02) Chinook@prestochango, 34 years old. Maple Leaf is the symbol.
    (03) Big Iron@Bluegrass_Beast. 29, gunslinger pistols
    (04)
    (05)

"Grey Osprey@gijoespouse2 -Emblem isn't actually under the emblem category, but the pattern I use for the costume is Classic Falcon"
    *Gotcha, it's a great pattern and I totally agree with the boob distortion factor but I really am looking for an emblem. May not seem like a big difference but it has been an issue before.

''I got to go with Abyss@Rune, age is 63. [but a Lemurian mage, Human equivalent is about 20] Uses the sextant compass Emblem."
    * Rune you are already in smackwell's group commission and I'm running this for those who couldn't afford to grab a slot in his illustration. I do like me some Abyss though, so maybe I'll do a second lottery a little later on.

I am going to close this tonight 7:30 pm Est. Still time to join up and good luck everybody.
    AC
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    I'll enter Tri-Emerald@Bluhman to this lottery. She uses the "Diamond Orbit" emblem.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Lady Liberty@jonsills is 19 years of age, and wears a Golden Age Star emblem on her red-white-and-blue costume. (Her great-grandmother was the WWII heroine Lady Liberty; when Beth found she had inherited the powers, she updated the costume and started doing the hero thing.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    bluhman you are already in smackwell's commission as well. Lottery still closes at 7:30, so there is still time for the rest of you to get in.
    AC
  • Options
    Sorry everyone, dinner ran a little long but let's finalize the list and roll for our winner.

(02) Chinook@prestochango, 34 years old. Maple Leaf is the symbol.
    (03) Big Iron@Bluegrass_Beast. 29, gunslinger pistols
    (04) Lady Liberty@jonsills is 19 years of age, and wears a Golden Age Star emblem on her red-white-and-blue costume.

Removed the placeholder and rolled as a d4, the die faces a "4". "Congratz to Lady Liberty!"
    I'll get started on this one as soon as a screencap is posted to the thread, thanks for coming out everyone.
    AC
  • Options
    Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek and you will find...

Front view:
    Lady%20Liberty%20Front_zpscfrc2vtc.png

Side view:
    Lady%20Liberty%20Side_zpspnxvjue1.png​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    Congrats to Lady Liberty! Let freedom ring!
    Nice job on that costume, Jonsills.
  • Options
    Hello Heroes, the first Swimsuit Superstars doodle is almost done. I had fun drawing it but not a lot of free time to actually get it finished. Should be up soon however so let's start the second one. I will loosen my restrictions for this one as Smackwell's piece is coming together nicely and I believe the commission stage is done.

As for the star, she must be female, of at least 18 years of age and, I will loosen the restriction here as well, you must have a unique symbol or feature for me to incorporate into the final piece that would help to identify her. This could be an emblem like the previous lottery, it could be a unique body part, something obvious. Non-human skin colour however would not show in black and white and therefore doesn't count.

(02) Post the emblem or unique feature they display. If it is a special or unlocked piece then make sure to post a close up of it as well.

(01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04) Patty Placeholder@notentering, is 21 years old and wears a letter P.

This is going to be a longer run than normal and will depend on my work schedule, bit it will be a minimum of three days regardless. As always fell free to ask questions here or in game.
    AC
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Hello AC :) My entry is Redback@milleniumguardian
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Serien@Pandabutt

Tiny blue imp with wings, tail, pointed ears, and tiny horns. Mechanical left arm.

Quite a bit to work with there
    Post edited by raighn on
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    Hello Heroes, the first Swimsuit Superstars doodle is almost done. I had fun drawing it but not a lot of free time to actually get it finished. Should be up soon however so let's start the second one. I will loosen my restrictions for this one as Smackwell's piece is coming together nicely and I believe the commission stage is done.

As for the star, she must be female, of at least 18 years of age and, I will loosen the restriction here as well, you must have a unique symbol or feature for me to incorporate into the final piece that would help to identify her. This could be an emblem like the previous lottery, it could be a unique body part, something obvious. Non-human skin colour however would not show in black and white and therefore doesn't count.

(02) Post the emblem or unique feature they display. If it is a special or unlocked piece then make sure to post a close up of it as well.

(01) Serien@Pandabutt - Tiny blue imp with wings, tail, pointed ears, and tiny horns. Mechanical left arm.
    (02) Hellraiser@bluegrass_beast - Devil's tail, horns (head and shoulders), krampus-type ears, and glowing eyes.
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

"Hello AC :) My entry is Redback@milleniumguardian"
    * Heyas, what your emblem or unique feature?

This is going to be a longer run than normal and will depend on my work schedule, bit it will be a minimum of three days regardless. As always fell free to ask questions here or in game.
    AC
  • Options
    Hello Heroes
    The Swimsuit Superstars lottery winner's picture is finally posted "Congratz to Lady Liberty!"
    SSStar01:

I had forgotten to ask if you wanted the mask on or off, but decided to go with some big 70's star shaped sunglasses as a compromise. I do hope you get a kick out of this piece.
    AC
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Heyas, what your emblem or unique feature?

The web pattern, mate. I have incorporated it into an emblem on her chest.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Well, why not try again? :)

Glimmer@kallethen she has the "Star 2" emblem for her symbol.​​

• Options
    If we had star shades in-game, she'd have a second costume. :smile:

The duck-lips thing is kind of cute. And she can get away with it, because she can bench-press a Kenworth - who's going to tell her to knock it off? :lol:​​

• Options
    Hello Heroes, a few more entries so I'll do the update now.
    I had fun drawing it but not a lot of free time to actually get it finished. Should be up soon however so let's start the second one. I will loosen my restrictions for this one as Smackwell's piece is coming together nicely and I believe the commission stage is done.

(01) Serien@Pandabutt - Tiny blue imp with wings, tail, pointed ears, and tiny horns. Mechanical left arm.
    (02) Hellraiser@bluegrass_beast - Devil's tail, horns (head and shoulders), krampus-type ears, and glowing eyes.
    (03) Redback@milleniumguardian- The web pattern, mate. I have incorporated it into an emblem on her chest.
    (04) Well, why not try again? Glimmer@kallethen she has the "Star 2" emblem for her symbol.​​
    (05)
    (06)
    (07)
    (08) Patty Placeholder@notentering, is 21 years old and wears a letter P.

Cool I'm glad the shades work, it kind of cemented the glamour shot in my mind.

This draw is open till Monday at the earliest but like I said it depends on my work schedule.
    AC
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    Butterface@Glass-Rose - Pick a feature. The Bag, the teeth, the nose... >.>

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Dullahan@randomchance42 is 25 years old. Unique feature: her head is a hooded, seething mass of cosmic flame.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Monday morning and I'll do the next update, do remember to add your character's age if you haven't already.
    I had fun drawing it but not a lot of free time to actually get it finished. Should be up soon however so let's start the second one. I will loosen my restrictions for this one as Smackwell's piece is coming together nicely and I believe the commission stage is done.

(02) Hellraiser@bluegrass_beast (34-ish) - Devil's tail, horns (head and shoulders), krampus-type ears, and glowing eyes.
    (03) Redback@milleniumguardian (25 yrs.) The web pattern, mate. I have incorporated it into an emblem on her chest.
    (04) Well, why not try again? Glimmer@kallethen she has the "Star 2" emblem for her symbol.​​
    (05) Butterface@Glass-Rose - Pick a feature. The Bag, the teeth, the nose... >.>
    (06) Dullahan@randomchance42 is 25 years old. Unique feature: her head is a hooded, seething mass of cosmic flame.
    (07)
    (08)
    (09)
    (10) Patty Placeholder@notentering, is 21 years old and wears a letter P.

This draw is open till Monday at the earliest but like I said it depends on my work schedule.
    AC
    Post edited by agentcanada on
  • Options

do remember to add your character's age if you haven't already.

Redback is 25

zrdRBy8.png
  • Options
    Beast Girl@prestochango, age 27. Emblem-Paw Print. Unique feature-Cat eyes, clawed hands.
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Serien is about 26
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    Gamma Grace@Ravenforce, 21 years old - Unique symbol - Radioactive symbol! (hopefully I'm not too late o_O)
  • Options
    Final update, I'll close this when I get home from work tonight.

(01) Serien@Pandabutt (26) - Tiny blue imp with wings, tail, pointed ears, and tiny horns. Mechanical left arm.
    (02) Hellraiser@bluegrass_beast (34-ish) - Devil's tail, horns (head and shoulders), krampus-type ears, and glowing eyes.
    (03) Redback@milleniumguardian (25 yrs.) The web pattern, mate. I have incorporated it into an emblem on her chest.
    (04) Well, why not try again? Glimmer@kallethen (21) she has the "Star 2" emblem for her symbol.​​
    (05) Butterface@Glass-Rose - Pick a feature. The Bag, the teeth, the nose... >.>
    (06) Dullahan@randomchance42 is 25 years old. Unique feature: her head is a hooded, seething mass of cosmic flame.
    (07) Beast Girl@prestochango, age 27. Emblem-Paw Print. Unique feature-Cat eyes, clawed hands.
    (08) Gamma Grace@Ravenforce, 21 years old - Unique symbol - Radioactive symbol! (hopefully I'm not too late o_O)
    (09)
    (10) Patty Placeholder@notentering, is 21 years old and wears a letter P.

See you tonight and good luck everybody.
    AC
  • Options
    I so want to see what Patty Placeholder looks like!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Let's do this, I'll finalize the list and roll for my winner.

(01) Serien@Pandabutt (26) - Tiny blue imp with wings, tail, pointed ears, and tiny horns. Mechanical left arm.
    (04) Well, why not try again? Glimmer@kallethen (21) she has the "Star 2" emblem for her symbol.​​
    (05) Dullahan@randomchance42 is 25 years old. Unique feature: her head is a hooded, seething mass of cosmic flame
    (06) Beast Girl@prestochango, age 27. Emblem-Paw Print. Unique feature-Cat eyes, clawed hands.
    (07) Gamma Grace@Ravenforce, 21 years old - Unique symbol - Radioactive symbol! (hopefully I'm not too late o_O)
    (08) Patty Placeholder@notentering, is 21 years old and wears a letter P.
    ]
    All right, removed Butterface for lack of age and rolled it as an eightsider.
    The die splished and splashed and finally surfaced showing a "2" "Congratz to Hellraiser!"
    I'll get started on this as soon as the screen cap gets posted to the thread. Thanks everyone.
    AC
    "I so want to see what Patty Placeholder looks like!"
    * Lol, you would.
  • Options
    With the some of the the restrictions removed for the second part of the Swimsuit Superstars lottery, I got a cute but slightly demonic superstar for you today. She had so many unique features to fit in that I eventually just said "screw the swimsuit" and went for a beach pose instead.
    SSStar02:

"Congratz to Hellraiser!"
    I was planning a third installment but it doesn't look like I'll have the time, so enjoy the rest of your summer.
    AC
  • Options
    Nice job, AC!​​

• Options
    Thanks you two, I'm glad you liked it.
    AC
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary Champions Online! To celebrate it I have made an Anniversary Pin-Up Girl doodle, "Congratz to Coffin Baby!"

AC
  • Options
    A follow up for the Silver Age Sentinels Anniversary as well.
    MissI01:

Happy Anniversary Everyone!
    AC
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary! Great work as usual AC. I've already told you I absolutely love Miss Incarnates artwork, so thanks again for that. Also man that's a great picture of Coffin Baby. Love that caption....From Raver to Graver. Too perfect.
  • Options
    Thanks you two, it was fun.
    AC
  • Options
    Hello Heroes.
    It's the Christmas Gift time again and I'm going to set up the lottery right now. This one's theme is a secret and maybe a little silly. All the usual rules apply and your hero must have a centralized feature, it could be an emblem or a very specific chest pattern (like Classic Falcon) but not random patterns.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

This one runs till Monday night, 7:30 ish, Est. Feel free to ask any question here or in-game.
    AC
  • Options
    theghosthacktheghosthack Posts: 50 Arc User
    Ophan@ghosthack

She's a surfer girl from SoCal who happens to have a hitchhiking demon in her head. Don't worry, though, he's a good demon, and she's got totally awesome angel wings (Surf Angel, anyone?;P) She uses the silverhawk chest piece in her outfit, and of course has a damn fine set of wings....
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Augustus "The Hammer" Steel@esalmighty

His distinguished mustache and bashing hammers
  • Options
    Hello Heroes.
    We have one proper entry and since it's for Christmas I'll set up the list anyways. @esalmighty feel free to re-enter with a character that has an emblem or specific chest pattern as requested.
    It's the Christmas Gift time again and I'm going to set up the lottery right now. This one's theme is a secret and maybe a little silly. All the usual rules apply and your hero must have a centralized feature, it could be an emblem or a very specific chest pattern (like Classic Falcon) but not random patterns.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle howeve
    r.

Christmas Gift Lottery
    (01) Ophan@ghosthack
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)

This one runs till Monday night, 7:30 ish, Est. Feel free to ask any question here or in-game.
    AC
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Peppermint Cat@kallethen - Her centralized costume feature is red and white stripes via the "Stripes Sunburst" pattern on the chest.

And if that's not good, then
    Ember@kallethen, who has the fire bird/phoenix emblem on her shirt.​​
    Post edited by kallethen on