This build is scheduled to hit PTS at 4:00pm, 1/17/2014
You can find release notes for previous unreleased PTS patches by using the link(s) below:FC.31.20131213.3Release Notes:Rampage changes
These four 10-player Queues are now classified as Rampages: Gravitar, Lemurian Invasion, UNTIL Sky Command, and Fire & Ice.
- Rampage Queues are level 40, with a required level of 35+
- All four Rampages have new reward tables which include Questionite (with Gravitar-style Diminishing Returns), new costume pieces, and special token drops (also with Diminishing Returns).
- Previous costume rewards are still present, and the vehicle from Lemurian Invasion is still available (but with a much lower drop rate).
- Sky Command and Lemurian Invasion reward mods in addition to other rewards.
- In future builds, the four Rampages will be in rotation, which each Rampage available for three days before the slot changes.
- All 10-player Rampages are available both as Private Queues and as regular random-match Queues.
This build introduces a new feature to the Queueing system which allows a player to create a personal, Private Queue for a Rampage, and invite other players to join it. The owner has controls to launch the Queue and to remove other players from it.
- The Private Queue UI is not finished. We expect it to be buggy. Some of it is placeholder.
- Private Queue creation is currently accessed through the "PVP and Instance Queues" button on the HUD (the fist) by selecting a Rampage Queue from the Missions or Alerts tabs and clicking the "Private Queue" button at the bottom.
- In this build, when you are invited to join a Private Queue, the UI you see is the "Ready?" UI from Alert Queues. This is a placeholder.
Justice Gear returns as a reward for playing Rampages.
Fire and Ice changes
- Collect tokens from all four Rampages to purchase Justice Gear pieces.
- There is also a small Drifter Salvage cost.
- Token drops are bound to account when acquired.
- Justice Gear stats have been adjusted upward a little on some pieces.
- In this build, visit the Debugger for details. In the future, the Drifter will be responsible for this gear.
- Tightened up the phase timing, and provided a quicker transition to the Falling Ice / Lava Plume when one of the bosses triggers it at 1/3 health.
- Fixed some phase issues when the fight starts.
- On a reset, the staging dome within the Quarantine area will now only drop when all players are within it, instead of 10 seconds after one player is within in.
- Living Ice and Living Fire can no longer be knocked.
- Ice Cage can no longer be knocked.
- Lava Plume and Falling Ice area indicators can no longer be targeted, knocked, or killed by players.
- Corrected Frosticus' name in the "Fire in Your Veins" tooltip.
- The PTS Debugger store has been reorganized, and updated to include the rewards from the Rampages.
- The debugger store has a new Dryad costume set for you to look at.
- Energy Aura items now have real icons.
Please format any bugs you find in the following format:Bug
- Fire & Ice still has placeholder cut scenes and some powers lack sounds.
- The items that unlock the construction vests are mislabeled as firefighter's vests.
- The Private Queue UI is not finished.
- Match chat does not work in the main chat window.
- Rampage costume rewards have placeholder icons.
Where it happens
Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.
In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.