test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hi there, I've got my main with the wildcards SG who are a thoroughly nice lot. Problem is I miss their main play times as I'm EU and theyre US. I'd be interesting in running my alts with you, but are you mainly US based?
    We have a fairly mixed bag, I'd guess we have more USA than EU but last few times I've been on we seemed to have a decent mix of players on at all sorts of times so I don;t doubt you'll find S.E.C.R.E.T. members on when you are.
    Personally I'm UK (when I get on - waiting for new update and playing SWTOR)
    edited March 2012
    Okies, shall I just join your channel in game and ask for an invite....
    edited March 2012
    Hi there,

I was looking for a SG to join and yours looked promising. Is there a chance I could get the requirements? (a quick glance over the last few pages seems to indicate this is done via in-game mail?)

SM2K@mytigio is my main

Thanks
    edited March 2012
    Mytigio wrote:
    Hi there,

I was looking for a SG to join and yours looked promising. Is there a chance I could get the requirements? (a quick glance over the last few pages seems to indicate this is done via in-game mail?)

SM2K@mytigio is my main

Thanks

Requirements are in the OP.
    edited March 2012
    Requirements are in the OP.

Oh, sorry, I thought maybe there were other requirements, kept seeing messages about an email with information to join.

Seems reasonable and looks enjoyable, could I get an invite?

SM2K@mytigio

Thanks
    edited April 2012
    Shamless bump for recruiting.
    edited April 2012
    I'd like to join as well, but no one is on :<
    edited April 2012
    I'd like to join as well, but no one is on :<

I'll invite you when I log on later today. I need the toon name(s) to go with the handle.
    edited April 2012
    I'll invite you when I log on later today. I need the toon name(s) to go with the handle.

Prototype S.T.O.R.M.@venombitter
    edited April 2012
    Hey folks, just dropping a line to let you all know some things that are going on and some ideas I'm bouncing around and would like some feedback on.

1) For anyone that actually checks the roster, don't panic. Someone noticed I pulled several characters out of S.E.C.R.E.T. Alpha and Omega yesterday and thought I was leaving quietly. I'm not going anywhere. With the new changes coming up I have to rebuild and regear my level 40's (22 characters for those keeping count) so I pulled all of them over to the S.E.C.R.E.T. Chief branch I've been using for storing level 40 gear. This makes it easier for me to take them to that vault, regear them for the 3 superstats we have now then run them into the powerhouse to rebuild them without having to a) check a toon, b) log out on that toon, c) log in on Arctic Flare d) find the gear I need in that vault, e) mail that gear to myself at the UNTIL terminal, f) log out, g) log back in on the toon that needed the gear, h) retrieve the gear from the until terminal, i) go to the powerhouse.

2) I added some Vibora Bay costume pieces to the Alpha vault for anyone that wants them. They are on the last tab IIRC.

3) The game community is currently shrinking and so has our SG as people have left the game. I'm thinking we should consider re-merging the Alpha, Omega and P.A.C.T. branches into one group so we can all readily see who is on for forming teams for the new alerts, gear farming, etc.. Give me some feedback on this.

4) Even though the new gear is going to be superior to the old gear it looks like it will be harder to come by...and currently Elite Blue Gear is still good from my testing. If you want to stock up on it I suggest farming Freon while you can.

5) Any old gear you don't want you might want to break it down into crafting materials and store them. You'll be able to convert these to rank 1 armoring mods and fuse them to higher level mods. Or you can just vendor them if you don't want to use any R1 mods or don't want to bother with fusing.
    edited April 2012
    Force@wolf7863

Are you still looking for active members?
    edited April 2012
    Will invite you shortly.
    edited April 2012
    Hi there,

I am a LV 37 DPS/Tank freeform (gold member), and my current SG just folded, so I am looking for a new active team to join up with.

I would be mainly interested in PvE missions and hunts.

If you are interested, feel free to send me an invite Princess of Power@Ringlercorp or message me with any questions.

Thanks!
    edited April 2012
    Hi there, are you a EU based SG? I am looking for a SG that is active during GMT times.
    My character is Spirit Raven@Boerewors
    edited April 2012
    -sneaks in-
    -plasters "DooM, the end is nigh" posters everywhere-

oh, hummm, there you are...
    -quickly hides glue pot-

I was wondering, are you sorta kinda low on members and desperate enough to, you know, let one of my toon in?
    (Well one of mine and one of Quincy's, since we're kind of an old pair XD)

I promise, I won't say DooM too often...
    -crosses fingers-

Serious version: Quincy and I have been playing on our own and joining left and right for higher-class content, but with the grind-fest around the corner, it might be funnier to just start teaming up more regularly...

Since you already know my doomsaying-self, and my sidekick, I just thought it might be easier.
    edited April 2012
    Hi there,

I am a LV 37 DPS/Tank freeform (gold member), and my current SG just folded, so I am looking for a new active team to join up with.

I would be mainly interested in PvE missions and hunts.

If you are interested, feel free to send me an invite Princess of Power@Ringlercorp or message me with any questions.

Thanks!

I will invite you this evening after I get home from work.
    Boerewors wrote:
    Hi there, are you a EU based SG? I am looking for a SG that is active during GMT times.
    My character is Spirit Raven@Boerewors

We are all over. For more info on the EU side I suggest contacting @supercollide. He's my co-leader and based in the UK.
    -sneaks in-
    -plasters "DooM, the end is nigh" posters everywhere-

oh, hummm, there you are...
    -quickly hides glue pot-

I was wondering, are you sorta kinda low on members and desperate enough to, you know, let one of my toon in?
    (Well one of mine and one of Quincy's, since we're kind of an old pair XD)

I promise, I won't say DooM too often...
    -crosses fingers-

Serious version: Quincy and I have been playing on our own and joining left and right for higher-class content, but with the grind-fest around the corner, it might be funnier to just start teaming up more regularly...

Since you already know my doomsaying-self, and my sidekick, I just thought it might be easier.

Just message me the character@accounts and I'll get you two sorted out.
    edited April 2012
    double post for the win.
    edited April 2012
    Latest round on invites done.

For new comers to the game or returning vets looking to run some stuff with the new On Alert update we are actively recruiting! :)
    edited May 2012
    Enjoying teaming up in alerts and would love to get involved in a SG like SECRET. I'm from The UK but tend to game very late. The toon would be Dr Blackthorn@Mandrake515 for all your healing needs.:D
    edited May 2012
    If someone doesn't beat me to it I'll get you squared away this evening when I log in.
    edited May 2012
    So...what did I miss on the free forums? I went away for the day to mess around in the secret world beta and came back to find that the free forums are in maintenance mode and that a bunch of Ashen's posts in a sticky on this forum have been "Removed due to abusive moderator action on the free-forums." What have you people done?!

Okay I kid about that last part (:p), but seriously what happened? Can toss me a PM if it's something serious.
    edited May 2012
    Lantesh wrote:
    So...what did I miss on the free forums? I went away for the day to mess around in the secret world beta and came back to find that the free forums are in maintenance mode and that a bunch of Ashen's posts in a sticky on this forum have been "Removed due to abusive moderator action on the free-forums." What have you people done?!

Okay I kid about that last part (:p), but seriously what happened? Can toss me a PM if it's something serious.

No idea. If something ugly went down on the proboards I completely missed it and if it's in maintenance mode I assume TGM is handling it accordingly.
    edited May 2012
    HELP! I don't know what happened but I logged into the game and my invite flashed up the vanished:(
    edited May 2012
    HELP! I don't know what happened but I logged into the game and my invite flashed up the vanished:(

Welcome aboard.
    edited May 2012
    Lantesh wrote:

Free forums are back up and running, don't know what happened, don't suspect anything untoward.
    edited May 2012
    I'm Recurve@haxavage7. Love your vids and articles, you have increased the enjoyment level of this game for me. Big Thanks.
    edited May 2012
    I'm a forum lurker...sometimes poster.
    Soloed my way to 40 on silver and am considering going gold.
    I'm at the point where i can offer some assistance, but need quite a bit myself.
    the alerts and several nemcon runs have turned me on to the joys of team play.

Reading through the SG description and requirements it seems like S.E.C.R.E.T. might be a good place to be.

Owen@zerothdimension is my main. At work for a few more hours but if i get the invite, i'll join then.

Regards,

Z
    edited May 2012
    haxavage7 wrote:
    I'm Recurve@haxavage7. Love your vids and articles, you have increased the enjoyment level of this game for me. Big Thanks.

Says you are already in a super group.
    I'm a forum lurker...sometimes poster.
    Soloed my way to 40 on silver and am considering going gold.
    I'm at the point where i can offer some assistance, but need quite a bit myself.
    the alerts and several nemcon runs have turned me on to the joys of team play.

Reading through the SG description and requirements it seems like S.E.C.R.E.T. might be a good place to be.

Owen@zerothdimension is my main. At work for a few more hours but if i get the invite, i'll join then.

Regards,

Z

Invite sent.
    edited May 2012
    Thank you.
    A few more hours and i'll be able to log into the game and introduce myselves.

Regards,
    -z
    edited May 2012
    Oni-Hawk@nepht is in needing of super group epicness *puppeh dog eyes*
    edited May 2012
    Nepht wrote:
    Oni-Hawk@nepht is in needing of super group epicness *puppeh dog eyes*

Welcome aboard!
    edited May 2012
    Heh,yeah. My little tiny itsy bitsy alt wants to join.The name's Silver. He's a werewolf hunter.
    edited May 2012
    MrHurin wrote:
    Heh,yeah. My little tiny itsy bitsy alt wants to join.The name's Silver. He's a werewolf hunter.

Says you are already in a SG.
    edited May 2012
    Updated OP.
    edited May 2012
    i want to join
    edited May 2012
    Hi, I too would like to join this SG. I'm relatively new to the game and plan to play this character as my main. I've already contacted one of your members in-game.

Thanks!
    edited May 2012
    xdo19 wrote:
    i want to join

Need a character name.
    Numero_Uno wrote:
    Hi, I too would like to join this SG. I'm relatively new to the game and plan to play this character as my main. I've already contacted one of your members in-game.

Thanks!

Need a character name.
    edited May 2012
    Big fan of your presence on the forums (Surprisingly, being sincerely and not just smooching your rump) so I could only imagine that your SG would be top notch as well.

If you're so inclined I would love a home for Pandemic@Enochian_Cub
    edited May 2012
    Big fan of your presence on the forums (Surprisingly, being sincerely and not just smooching your rump) so I could only imagine that your SG would be top notch as well.

If you're so inclined I would love a home for my main toon Psioni Cub@Enochian_Cub
    No, no, NO!
    We're horrible!
    We only speak of DooM and hate new players!
    Especially Silvers! Pwaaahhh!
    *goes to take her pills and get more heirloom gear for her Silver account*
    edited May 2012

If you're so inclined I would love a home for my main toon Psioni Cub@Enochian_Cub

Since Mel replied I'm going to assume she's already invited you. Make sure to add our chat channel when you accept the invite. Welcome aboard.
    edited May 2012
    Since Mel replied I'm going to assume she's already invited you. Make sure to add our chat channel when you accept the invite. Welcome aboard.
    Not yet, oh Chief among chiefs.
    Tonight (less than 4hours from now, for timezones clarity. ^.^)...
    If my brain connects...
    Not sure... XD

If only we could manage SG from the website like the friend list...
    *waves arms at Cryptic*
    edited May 2012
    I'd like to add someone, but I don't know which character. All of mine are in some SG or another, although the huge majority of them are in my own private SG, because I'm a bank slot *****...der. I'll add @KenpoJuJitsu3 and chat you in game to see who might be the best fit.
    edited May 2012

Not yet, oh Chief among chiefs.
    Tonight (less than 4hours from now, for timezones clarity. ^.^)...
    If my brain connects...
    Not sure... XD

If only we could manage SG from the website like the friend list...
    *waves arms at Cryptic*

That's perfectly fine, because honestly I meant Pandemic@Enochian_Cub not Psioni Cub. I am so accustomed to Psioni being my main that I keep typing his name in when I don't mean to.
    edited May 2012
    My character name is El Todopoderoso@Numero_Uno. It means "The Almighty" and my costume says the rest. :D
    edited May 2012
    Pandemic@Enochian_Cub & El Todopoderoso@Numero_Uno: invites sent.
    Don't forget to join the channel (instructions given in the MOTD)
    edited May 2012
    SG warning - Vault clearout imminent.
    Mostly getting shot of the very last Xmas AF items.
    And likely some of the lvl40 pre On Alert primaries but I'll be replacing them with half decent on Alert ones instead.
    edited May 2012
    SG warning - Vault clearout imminent.
    Mostly getting shot of the very last Xmas AF items.
    And likely some of the lvl40 pre On Alert primaries but I'll be replacing them with half decent on Alert ones instead.

If the vault needs level 40 primaries or secondaries let me know. Amassed a bunch.
    edited May 2012
    I would love to join you guys. Returning player. Starting from lvl 1. Gold Player for the time being (if that matters anymore). Character name is NetGoonSquad and @NetBlaise . I have vent/mumble/ts if needed...
    edited May 2012
    <3 S.E.C.R.E.T.
    everyone here rocks!
    thanks to everyone for all the tips and advice...for all the random mission help...alert hopping...and for all the crazy.
    No offense...but i feel like i belong. :P

-z
    edited May 2012
    Crazy? What Crazy?

*hides chainsaw*

NetBlaise wrote:
    I would love to join you guys. Returning player. Starting from lvl 1. Gold Player for the time being (if that matters anymore). Character name is NetGoonSquad and @NetBlaise . I have vent/mumble/ts if needed...

If no officer beats me to it I should have an invite sent to you in a few hours.