What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding/Connection issues

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I experience the following connection issues:

ALWAYS:
    • Upon creating a new character, it always takes at least 30 seconds - 1 minute to load all the silver power character choices and enable the "NEXT" button.
    • When choosing to create a custom character, I can click "NEXT" immediately but it progresses to a blank screen with no power choices appearing for at least 30 seconds - 1 minute.

FREQUENT:
    • The dreaded 'Server not responding' message. It occurs very frequently during instanced missions - but not in the open world.
    • Zoning into an instanced mission, it takes anywhere between 10 seconds to ~30 seconds to load my inventory, show my travel power as active and have my character 'land' (the default animation upon zoning is like I'm jumping/falling.
    • After disconnecting from a map after the 'Server not responding' message it takes several attempts to log back in as the message reappears during the Loading screen or gets stuck on 'Retrieving a list of maps.'
    • The launcher seems to take a very long time to load all images and verify that it is up to date.
    • I nearly always see the 'Server not responding' message after engaging enemies on an instanced map.

Champions Online is the only MMO where I have experienced these problems - and it seems more prevalent after F2P.

I have reviewed the recommendations on the first page and they are either already done or made no difference. (Turn firewall off entirely...?)

What else can I try here?
    edited March 2011
    Same here.
    Loads of Server Not Responding and that's when I finally make it in. I loved CoH/CoV and RPG Champions since the 80s but this is gettgin too much of a time waster waiting for a server responce and gettign defeated due to server response
    edited March 2011
    today i have got the same problem , server not responding message alway appear after 1 or 2 minute logging , be disconnected.It very annoying and finnaly cannot play at all (it the first time i got this problem since beta) .
    edited May 2011
    You can add me to the list of folks stricken with this problem. The last patch has my game disconnecting to the point of being unplayable.
    edited May 2011
    If you can still patch at least, it's not all that bad. It means you have a theoretical chance to play, unlike those of us who're being denied even that by a server refusing to even let us download patch data.
    edited May 2011
    I started playing champions a few months ago. At the time, I didn't have any lag. Now, I get "server not responding" every few steps. Warcraft doesn't give me this problem. The only thing that has changed on my end are my drivers, which were updated. Does anyone know of any working solutions to this problem?

It has also become increasingly difficult to get past the retrieving maps screen, leading me to believe that the problems are related.
    edited May 2011
    I too get "server not responding" every few steps, add me to the list. For me too it has also become increasingly difficult to get past the retrieving maps screen.
    edited June 2011
    I started playing CO yesterday. The game sounded like it could be fun - and what the heck, if I like it, I might subscribe to it.

Can't get anywhere with it. I keep getting "Server Not Responding" messages every five seconds. I'm stuck. Have tried the sugestions at the start of the thread - no success. Not impressed.
    edited June 2011
    I don't usually get these during general play, but since yesterday's patch, I got the best of all.

I've currently got 4 characters (probably 5 now) stuck on "Server Not Responding" whenever I try to log them in. It started when I tried to switch district with one character and got stuck on loading. So I rebooted, and that character then went "Server Not Responding" whenever I tried to log her in.
    I logged another character in, checked that one worked fine, then logged out. Now that one is also stuck. I submitted a ticket but so far, nothing. And this has only ever happened since the patch :(
    edited June 2011
    whats going on, i have d same problem, when i try launch d game, get d message. i cant play with that problem.
    edited June 2011
    I have been get this all last week seen my ping going up and down lag in game
    today i can't play the game lag is that bad get Server not responding/Connection issues i am seen a lot of this today and last week :( i be see more thay last week
    edited June 2011
    Melphon wrote:
    I don't usually get these during general play, but since yesterday's patch, I got the best of all.

I've currently got 4 characters (probably 5 now) stuck on "Server Not Responding" whenever I try to log them in. It started when I tried to switch district with one character and got stuck on loading. So I rebooted, and that character then went "Server Not Responding" whenever I tried to log her in.
    I logged another character in, checked that one worked fine, then logged out. Now that one is also stuck. I submitted a ticket but so far, nothing. And this has only ever happened since the patch :(

That, in essence, sums up everything I was about to post.

The day before the patch, my loading screens became horrifically long, with reccurent "Server Not Respondings".

The patch itself gave me problems when trying to download it, I was stuck at 5.2% for fourteen hours before I gave up, after attempting many farceful things to get it working. The next day, it downloaded in five minutes with no problems.

Now, I can log into a few charachters, but others became stuck on loading screens when re-zoning, leaving me now unable to log into them completely due to "Server Not Responding"''s.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks,

Nexxie Philiac / Laura Gretchin @Captainginge
    edited June 2011
    As a member of the UK with Virgin Media, i cannot actually play the game because of connectivity problems, i am now ONLY able to play (albeit very slow and laggy) on the US proxy.

Cryptic, customers are going to walk away unless this is repaired, priority 1.

I understand Tiyshen that you can pass this on to the devs, but you need to tell them this directly and in detail, a passing of a forum link is not going to work here, this needs a rapid response before you lose a lot of people.
    edited June 2011
    i have had very similar connection problems. the loading screen reaching each time 2/3 the way in and then no further with server not responding. i have tried many trings like changing firewall settings and anti virus and scandisk and defrag. i did find an fc.15 folder that was undrefragable. as the current patches have fc.16 in their title i manually deleted that with little change.
    the support people told me to try checking 'force verfiy' in the options tab when you type in your name and password on the first champions screen. that seemed to do something. but i was still unable to get into the game.
    i did notice that the map instance you were in when you left the game, or were disconnected, is the same map instance number to log back into. and theres no way to try and enter a different zone or map instance if that one is bugged. for example i was in rencen on map 6 and changed to map 10 to meet a friend. i was instantly booted and couldnt log back in for over an hour. eventually after long waiting i was able to get into map 10 and then it took a long while to change back to map 6 but once back in map 6 i was fine. at that time.

i dont know whats changed. but 16 hours later ive tried to get into the game and succeeded so far with no errors. not sure if that will last. so still asking for support help to make sure i stay in game.
    edited June 2011
    Dude, what the heck?! Had server issues like all week since patch!:eek:
    edited June 2011
    So Cryptic, what's going on with the server(s) at the moment?

Not only do I get the "server not responding" message, I also get timed out whilst logging in, and IF I do manage to log in, I maybe get 10-30 seconds of actual game time before being booted again. I have two toons stuck in the Renaissance Center - stuck because I can't log on long enough to move them. Of further note: when I manage to get logged in, there's a Christmas Tree in the middle of the Renaissance Center, and fireworks going off. And snow. Me thinks the sever has fubbed up somewhat - or some accounts have been messed up or something. The few seconds I manage to get logged in, my toons bouce around all over the screen for some reason - sometimes they start off under ground and then zoom up to ground level, otehr times they just bounce back and forth between two spots.

I have a Gold Account. I pay money to - well, not actually play this game. That subscription is now cancelled - you will not be getting another penny out of me. It's not worth it. I spend hours trying to log in, and when/if I do actually get logged in I then wait ages for a toon to load. Yes, there have been times when I've managed to log in and play the game. It's fun, I enjoy it.

BUT,

I am not going to pay for something I can't play. I may as well have a free account, because to be honest £9 a month is a lot for a game that doesn't work all the time.

Either sort the servers out, or change the b usiness model for this game, and give subscribers priority access. If people are will to pay to play this, they should be able to log in without issue.
    edited June 2011
    back again to being unable to enter game with the exact same problems. its a daily occurence. sometimes i can play all day sometimes it wont let me in for days. tried different chars with no luck. and yes nothings changed even though theres been a patch to apparently fix these issues.
    it occurs to me that the exact zone and map instance you were in when you log out or booted is the exact same one you enter when you try to play them game later.
    this i think is a huge area of problems. i was in mil city on map 6. and tried to change instance to map 10 to meet a friend. i was booted from game and it took over an hour before i could re enter and manage to click change instance back to map 6. once back on map 6 my connection issues were gone for that time period.
    likewise i had trouble with dungeons like the powerhouse and there was no option to change instance or zone to get out and i couldnt play because was stuck in those bugged maps.
    the developers should seriously think about cancelling the map instance you are in once youve logged out (for whatever reason) and when you log back in the game should search for the most stable instance and take you there. that i think will solve many issues. but then i know less than nothing about computer programs.
    edited June 2011
    I too am suffering with this shabby SERVER NOT RESPONDING I was looking forward to playing CO and seeing what it's all about. Started fine levelling in the first area with no glitching and with no server not responding. Sometimes had a little wait to load but once in it was loaded it was smooth.

Since entering Millenium map and main areas iv'e had 20% gameplay 80% server not responding and rubberbanding all over the shop, i would still be going without dieing if it wasnt for the first rubberbanding leaving me in a group of enemy ad's that decided to feast on me whilst i was sitting there like a pleb wondering what was going on! Every death ive had had been because of this!!!

Personally if this is a major issue which is not going to be solved ill wipe my hands of the game now and glad that i only levelled to 10. But this could be such a good game if they worked out what us European player are suffering from with these poor rubbish laggy sad errors of SERVER NOT RESPONDING! FFS developers pull your finger out of your and get those servers stable! As at the moment this game is worthless till something is sorted!!!
    edited June 2011
    this is so frustrating. roughly 3 days of not being able to get into the game AT ALL. oh support replied when i first sent the ticket on saturday when it all began. while i was 'chatting' to them about what could be wrong i found later that i could get in for an entire day. so they said my issue had been resolved when they hadnt done anything and there had been no patch or change on my side.

since my first ticket on saturday i have been able for some reason to get into the game twice. the last time was around monday /tuesday. and now i am completely and utterly unable to get in whatsoever. the exact issue is there. server not repsonding when trying to log the char into game. and ive editted my ticket numerous times like they asked me to if i continued to have problems. and they have not replied once since my first issue of the ticket many days ago.

worse. i found by accident that i could submit a copy of my DxDiag with tickets. something they didnt tell me. i had previously tried to copy and paste it like they seemed to suggest and failed. when i finally did submit the dxdiag? they replied! saying that they ignored my dxdiag as my issue has been resolved!

hello! ive been sending a ticket every day to say i cnat get in and that the patch changed nothing and they have yet to respond. it would be nice if they said they were trying to solve it and were busy looking into it. but no. complete silence from them for days.

what am i doing wrong? you asked me to edit my ticket if my problem continue and i have... numerous times over the past few days... and all i see is your original reply assuming that i have no issues.

i am pulling my hair out in frustration here. you can clearly see a gold member is having serious issues. how about a courtesy reply to let me know i exist.
    edited June 2011
    and what does it mean in the log in screen option which allow you to choose us or eu as proxy and selecting the use proxy button?

i saw that when support suggested i go to options and select force verify. i selected it once and it seemed to cause alot of trouble. so unselected next time.

im in uk so should i be selecting that alien word to play the game better? or am i safer playing the core original champions downloaded from their site?
    edited June 2011
    I don't normally have connection issues to CO (from the UK) but today, the first time I've tried playing for a week or so, it's been appalling. Can't even log in now and the elements on the launcher take so long to download it's like watching a three legged greyhound run through treacle.
    edited June 2011
    what happen with d server!! i have 2 weeks that i cant launch properly because when i try it appears recurrents "server not respondings" and when i m online with my char too. I have another account in gold member, but, i ll not pay anymore until u repare this problem. If u dont do anything about this, a lot of people will go away and i am one of this people. I like this game but, if continuous with that problem, i will go away. Sry. :mad: :(
    edited June 2011
    LunaWisp wrote:
    I don't normally have connection issues to CO (from the UK) but today, the first time I've tried playing for a week or so, it's been appalling. Can't even log in now and the elements on the launcher take so long to download it's like watching a three legged greyhound run through treacle.

I'm in Australia and i'm having exactly this as well its impossible to play.
    edited June 2011
    hey guys i got an issue i would like an answer to if possible, when i log in the character creation screen i constantly after a few minutes get the message (disconnected from login server) its impossible for me to finish the character in time before i get kicked off. would like a way to fix this if possible

thanks.

Chris
    edited June 2011
    ... delete me please
    edited June 2011
    ... delete-me please
    edited June 2011
    "Well, I'm having connection issues too, and I've being able to play the game very well for three days, today I was unable to log in one of my characters due to some weird "Lost Connection with the Server" during loading screens. Then I've made a new character, just to pass some time, it went smoothly until I've finished the first Millenium City post tutorial instance quest (the one with Defender). More weird is that doesn't matter where we try, who we talk to or whatever we do, nothing is done about those connection issues since 2009... They've being dodging the fault and throwing it everywhere, including our internet providers...

I've given up on CO once, being away for more then a year, now I get back and get the same old BS errors, more exploration through DLC content and an evasive and bad support... I'm just about to go off again and forget about this game, specially after Perfect World guys buying Cryptic, I do not like the Chinese / Korean way of making games/mmos, simply hate all their games, and unfortunately I've just happened to know about that today, other wise I would never started playing CO again in the first place. But enough with my crying.
    Probably there are issues with the server side, or, the servers connection, since it stabilizes and often gets insane connection spikes / DC and Loading freezes

PS: I'm sort of an expert with PC, experienced MMO player and I have being around Internet Gaming for more then 8 years, so, seriously, don't try to blame my internet provider or myself, the last packet issue was solved early this year, and it was about World of Warcraft and not CO / Atari / Cryptic, if that happens to be the case, then do what you must to fix that with them, not our problem... Also, it's obvious that isn't a firewall/provider/compatibility/connection speed issue, since I can play sometimes and sometimes I cannot..."

"and 3 years later the connection issues follow through...

Can't load the game, when it miraculously loads, insane lag and DC... The funny: I've being back to the game for 3 days, played 3 days straight with no problems..."
    edited June 2011
    Same issues as LunaWisp there, am playing from the UK, connection today was fine till about 11:00 am GMT and then server responding stuff started, it started when I entered the Power House in Canadian Wilds and I spent 10 minutes trying to leave.
    edited June 2011
    Same as Stringz but after loadsa DC tried running as administrator and that worked (shrugs don't ask me) this is with a weary old system and Windows Vista.
    edited July 2011
    Same here...

"Lost Connection with the Server" allways on loading screen :|

not my router, pc , nor any my firewall connection problem
    edited August 2011
    Same here...

"Lost Connection with the Server" allways on loading screen :|

not my router, pc , nor any my firewall connection problem

To be sure it isn't a firewall issue, you can try the Firebind firewall test. They have one specifically for Champions Online. It will test the full required TCP port range of 7000-7599 and let you know whether any of those ports are blocked or not.

http://www.firebind.com/col.php
    edited August 2011
    The game runs well on occations (Only the desert is always laggy) and most guys say the same. Befor patch all was ok, sice last patch laggy and disconnect on regular basis.

Sorry they broke something on their side, got in a war with their provider or they sold 2/3 of their server park.

In the moment it's unplayable ..
    edited August 2011
    I took a month or so off from CO, at around the time of Cryptic being sold. I'm back in game in the last couple of weeks - and I'm amazed at how much more laggy it is. Massive rubber-banding, travel powers not working when you press the button, pets not spawning....

It's hard to avoid the thought that the new owners are cutting infrastructure costs by selling servers / reducing connection bandwidth / relocating the hosting to somewhere cheap - or possibly all three...

Seriously - I love this game, I have a lifetime sub, I want it to succeed, but if it carries on like this for much longer then I'll lose the will to play it.
    edited August 2011
    Sorry guys, but I've been having this issue since the last patch or two. I've tried every fix I could find and nothing has worked; I still keep rubber banding, losing connection to sever, and even had stalled loading times after only maybe 5 or so minutes of gameplay. The game is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY like this.

I'm going to have to cancel my subscription till the game is fixed. I can't pay for a game I can't even play.
    edited August 2011
    Dystra wrote:
    I took a month or so off from CO, at around the time of Cryptic being sold. I'm back in game in the last couple of weeks - and I'm amazed at how much more laggy it is. Massive rubber-banding, travel powers not working when you press the button, pets not spawning....

It's hard to avoid the thought that the new owners are cutting infrastructure costs by selling servers / reducing connection bandwidth / relocating the hosting to somewhere cheap - or possibly all three...

Seriously - I love this game, I have a lifetime sub, I want it to succeed, but if it carries on like this for much longer then I'll lose the will to play it.

Absolutely agree, and I'm in the same boat. I can't believe how poor the performance is at the moment. You can throw all these 600-day / 700-day rewards at us but what benefit are they if we can't even log in to use them?

EDIT: even the website seems sluggish compared to other US based ones.
    edited August 2011
    I've been having the same problems with the whole "Server Not Responding" issue..and I've been having problems with lagging and rubber banding as well. The first time I had this problem was when I had logged on to play the Restiance adventure pack...while running through it was team..I kept having sever not responding issues as well as lagging and rubber banding issues. Though it seemed that no one else on my team was having the same problem.

Then when I logged on a few days later to play through the first two issues of the Comic issue...I had the same problems...and it made completing the missions take a lot longer than it should have. Even when I was just running around in MC doing normal missions..I kept having the same issues. I got so frustrated with it that I finally just logged off.

I didn't log back on again until the Hide outs went live..I logged on to one of my level 40s to get a hide out..and the whole time I was on I had no problems with lag, rubber banding or server not responding issues...though I was only on for probably 10 or so minutes. I'm glad to come onto the forums and learn that I'm not the only person who has been having these problems. Makes me feel better..but still I wish Cryptic would fix this so I can get back to playing the game and actually enjoying it..and not have to deal with these problems.
    edited August 2011
    Probably not going to renew my sub unless this gets fixed pronto. If I really need to waste money I'll just wheel it off a bridge or something.
    edited August 2011
    Your userbase is on the line here, Cryptic. You guys gotta get this fixed, and soon. Can't botch it up like this, especially with CoH going free soon. I'm no businessman, but a situation like this could cause huge losses. This isn't just about gameplay, this is about the business, too. For the sake of the users, the game, and potentially the company, please fix this soon.
    edited August 2011
    First off I just want to say thanks for this great game. I just discovered it a couple of days ago, and I liked it so much that I've upgraded to Gold, plus I'm considering the LTS. Now that my sucking up is over, on to my problem. When I was playing on my Silver account, I never got booted off, even after almost 28 hours of playtime put in (according to Steam). Now that I've upgraded to Gold, it seems as though I'm getting disconnected from the server anywhere from once an hour, all the way up to (and I kept track) 15+ times in less than 5 minutes several times a day. I'm pretty sure from what I've read in this thread that there isn't too much I can do about it, I don't use a proxy, my router ports are forwarded, my AV is turned off, and I even called my ISP and they tested my connection and said everything is fine. I just find it kind of odd that once I started paying, I started getting disconnected lol. Thanks again for this great game, I just figured I'd let you all know :)
    edited August 2011
    It appears the problem has been fixed. Thank you.
    edited August 2011
    I still have Server not Respoinding issues but at least now I can play, the game was completely unplayable for a while following the first Hideout release.
    edited August 2011
    I stand corrected, back to comp[lete unplayability.
    Done loading Char_Creation_Background (0.03)
    Signed into Vivox (https://www.champp.vivox.com/api2)
    Currently loaded map references 9 total templates, 1 non-early, 1 new to be prel
    oaded.

Starting shader pre-loading...
    Queuing shader loads...done. (0.88)
    done (1 full, 0 alpha, 0 sys, 23 shaders). (0.89)
    Finishing shader pre-loading... done. (0.28)
    Using the [Live] config for the C-Store. Prefix=[FC] Currency=[ChampionsChain]
    Message of the Day (Off)...
    Using the [Live] config for the C-Store. Prefix=[FC] Currency=[ChampionsChain]
    Message of the Day (Off)...

UNACCOUNTED FOR (0.26)
    Loading Des...
    Unloading map...
    Applying map unload at game level... done. (0.00)
    done. (0.01)
    Checking if world needs binning... done. (0.00)
    Loading terrain layers... done. (0.06)
    Building WorldCell tree... done. (0.00)
    Checking if world needs binning... done. (0.00)
    Loading terrain layers... done. (0.00)
    Building WorldCell tree... done. (0.00)
    Loading map at game level...done (0.00)
    Done loading Des (0.21)
    GameServer says my ip:port is 99.248.124.140:58593.
    ERROR: GameServer not responding

Details: GameServer address 208.95.184.195:7003, client link instance 4
    UNACCOUNTED FOR (51.98)
    done. (0.00)

That last pair repeats endlessly. Connecting by proxy gives no change.

[edited for brevity]
    edited August 2011
    I've been kicked off of the server exactly 42 times in the last 2 hours making the game completely unplayable. I've spent more time typing in my password and watching loading screens than actually playing. I hope this gets fixed soon.

EDIT: The game played fine for the last day and a half, but today I'm getting the constant disconnects and ridiculous rubberbanding. Most times it will take me 5 minutes to walk 3 steps because I keep getting snapped back to where I was, and an almost constant message about the server not responding.
    edited August 2011
    Same thing happening to me.

Nothing changed on my PC, nothing with my ISP. Since about a month ago, these random pauses started manifesting, with the "/netgraph 10" command I see my entire rightside of the monitor painted in solid green.

Packets just cease to unpack, with something like "62,362 (4,524,949,247 unpacked)" everytime.
    edited October 2011
    It seems part of the problem is either with the ISP or with the routes the packets take; I connected to the game with virtually no lag the last time I played at my friend's place, but with my own connection there's significant timeout and lag.
    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>ping 208.95.184.195

Pinging 208.95.184.195 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 208.95.184.195: bytes=32 time=1653ms TTL=113
    Reply from 208.95.184.195: bytes=32 time=2531ms TTL=113
    Reply from 208.95.184.195: bytes=32 time=1453ms TTL=113
    Reply from 208.95.184.195: bytes=32 time=1066ms TTL=113

Ping statistics for 208.95.184.195:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 1066ms, Maximum = 2531ms, Average = 1675ms

C:\Windows\system32>traceroute
    'traceroute' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

C:\Windows\system32>tracert 208.95.184.195

Tracing route to 208.95.184.195 over a maximum of 30 hops

1 706 ms 584 ms 503 ms 111.68.42.1
    2 638 ms 479 ms 1389 ms 114.108.192.145
    3 487 ms 369 ms 409 ms 114.108.192.133
    4 845 ms 290 ms 468 ms BYT-0027.asianetcom.net [202.147.25.149]
    5 281 ms 268 ms 318 ms po1-2-3.cr1.nrt1.asianetcom.net [202.147.0.169]

6 737 ms 538 ms 385 ms te0-0-0-4.gw1.lax3.asianetcom.net [202.147.61.169]
    7 336 ms 352 ms 338 ms te9-2.ccr02.lax05.atlas.cogentco.com [38.104.84.41]
    8 779 ms 1301 ms 1060 ms te0-1-0-1.mpd22.lax01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.3.9]
    9 * 1125 ms 1119 ms te0-3-0-6.mpd22.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.0.254]
    10 1417 ms 1396 ms 1487 ms te0-2-0-7.mpd22.atl01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.2.245]
    11 1725 ms 1639 ms 1572 ms te0-1-0-6.mpd22.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.28.13]
    12 2041 ms 1072 ms 1050 ms te0-1-0-7.mpd22.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.1.142]
    13 1136 ms 1298 ms 1420 ms te0-1-0-5.ccr21.bos01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.44.30]
    14 2016 ms 2519 ms 2204 ms te4-4.ccr01.bos06.atlas.cogentco.com [66.28.4.42]
    15 686 ms 763 ms 873 ms 38.111.40.114
    16 1718 ms 2222 ms 2247 ms 208.95.184.195

Trace complete.

I'm looking at all this, and thinking that there's definitely something wrong with the routers the packets are traveling through.

The fact that I need to log in at least 3 times before even seeing anything in game is bad enough. The lag just makes it worse. And as much as I'd like to ask for help with Customer Service, I've already done just about everything mentioned in this thread's first page, to no avail... and as I said, the game works fine at my friend's place, who uses a different ISP, so this seems to be a route issue.
    edited December 2011
    i keep getting "This program cannot display the webpage." everytime i try to load the launcher.
    edited April 2012
    Still having problems with SERVER NOT RESPONDING. Only happens at certain times of night. I think I read every post in this thread, but couldn't find a solution to work for me, and the port forwarding test set up specifically to test open ports for Champs was successful.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this bloody annoying problem?
    edited April 2012
    Nigro911 wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea how to fix this bloody annoying problem?

Hello Nigro911,

One of the quickest and easiest ways to test your connectivity issues is to remove the router out of the equation all together. Directly connect your computer to your modem then test again. Furthermore, you'll most likely want to disable your firewall during this test as well so that you can eliminate that as a possible as well.

The point of all of this isn't so much to rearrange your setup, but rather to merely test your situation. If after you setup your test and find that you no longer get any disconnects, you'll want to add one component then test again. Once you get the failure, you'll know which item was causing the interruption so that you can then fix it and make it stop for good.

Regards,
    edited April 2012
    the game was working fine then i stop playing for few hours get back on then its says sever not responding then it takes me back to the sign in page. i tryed the things it said in the support but that did not help

could you please fix it i really like the game
  • fgarberfgarber Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So, I'm playing in the office, and my wife is next to me on her computer.
    I'm playing just fine. She gets constant "server not responding" errors.

We're using the same ISP, and the same Internet connection, so why does her computer get all the trouble? If it was a router issue, wouldn't I get the errors sometimes, and she would get them sometimes?

What can I try?