What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20160210.15 - Nightmare Invasion / Rocker Archetype

Comments

• Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Okay, this is two of my mains who have had their powersets viciously mangled, and unlike Munitions, I'm not seeing a lot of giveback to compensate for the damage being done to HW.

I like a lot of this, but seriously, go fix some sets in need of fixing?

Also, time to start hoarding Keys, it seems...

And any possibility of getting the guitar skins as Single/Double Blade skins?

Most of the changes to HW have been buffs, the only power that has been nerfed is Cleave.

The biggest problem with HW is that the single target dps isn't working unless you use Skewer, and Skewer on a club, hammer or axe just looks a bit dumb.
    Annihilate is the other power which can be used as single target dps, but the new synergies do not add anything positive to it while setting very strict requirements on what powers you can use.
    Having to use Cleave on a single target rotation is really not much fun. Even in a static training dummy dps parse it works badly, but if you add thing like needing to block regularly you'll end up hardly ever having time for using the supposedly high damage Annihilate.

The AoE has been nicely improved, a 360 degree Arc of Ruin is great, and so is an AoE Eruption.
    The only thing that needs to change is that when you go with powers like Arc of Ruin and Eruption, you are not far better off going out of set and just pick Haymaker as your single target attack.
  • Options
    carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    BUG
    • The Rapid Response specialization from the Commander tree reduces Ebon Ruin's charge time.
  • Options
    notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Just poked some of the new powers...and have a few overall things to say

1: the damage and advantage on holy water could use a buff, as they feel rather..lackluster.

2: the damage on soul vortex is less than the damge on ebon rift..in other words, needs a buff and a half.

3: the knock down chance replacing the chance to apply enraged with cleave is...to be honest, kind of a bum deal at the moment, the chance needs to be increased, and..idk, have it deal +10% extra damage vs disoriented targets?

4: hyper voice...it's..a...umm...thing, not very powerful nor thematic thing, but a thing none the less...might want to look into it a bit more.
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    notyuu said:

2: the damage on soul vortex is less than the damge on ebon rift..in other words, needs a buff and a half.

Soul vortex is a click dot, ebon rift requires you to sustain it for quite a while.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    chaelk said:

considering where the siphons, portals ,unstable portals and random mobs for the event are in Westside.I can see a LOT of low level characters being scared off. Either through repeat deaths or simply being unable to do basic missions to get to level 10.
    One of the worm siphons is in the area you collect damaged weapons.
    A lot are around the docks.​​

^ Agreed.

Mob placement is a very valid concern. I'd like if there was some sort of adjustment where MUCH smaller mobs appear in Westside areas.

Whilst I do find it hilarious that I was running along then yanked into an alley way...I am level 40, not every hero running around MC will be.

Those large mobs with constantly spawning Enforcers and Super Villain rank foes is nuts for any low level hero who just got out of a bar to find some damaged weapons.

I realize and totally appreciate that this is an invasion and I'm glad they are more city wide than "dotted around ren cen 4 lolz", but I would suggest moving them into more obscure areas in Westside where there are hardly any missions.

As a side note...it is fantastically hilarious to see UNTIL Defenders go up against the invasion force, finally UNTIL are helping against an invasion! (Unlike their "assistance" when a HQ right across the way from theirs was being attacked by Doctor Destroyer >_>")
  • Options
    Huh. It occurs to me that two of the dailies can be done with an OV, and that might actually be the easiest way to do them.
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    aiqa said:

Okay, this is two of my mains who have had their powersets viciously mangled, and unlike Munitions, I'm not seeing a lot of giveback to compensate for the damage being done to HW.

Also, time to start hoarding Keys, it seems...

And any possibility of getting the guitar skins as Single/Double Blade skins?

Most of the changes to HW have been buffs, the only power that has been nerfed is Cleave.

The biggest problem with HW is that the single target dps isn't working unless you use Skewer, and Skewer on a club, hammer or axe just looks a bit dumb.
    Annihilate is the other power which can be used as single target dps, but the new synergies do not add anything positive to it while setting very strict requirements on what powers you can use.
    Having to use Cleave on a single target rotation is really not much fun. Even in a static training dummy dps parse it works badly, but if you add thing like needing to block regularly you'll end up hardly ever having time for using the supposedly high damage Annihilate.
    Well, I've said it before, but one option is to make Annihilate's charge knock immune bonus closer to Haymaker's- instead of the mere 10% it has now. Its kinda the opposite of Haymaker in that the knock goes from 25-10% for tap vs. charge, vs. 0-50% for Haymaker. I understand why tap Annihilate has a KI bonus, since it does indeed knock on tap, but its weird to me that its KI bonus decreases w/ charge time :/

Ofc, ya can take a diff perspective and think that no powers should be as heavily reliant as Haymaker on KI bonuses, but then that means a base dmg increase to compensate for taking some of that bonus away.

Cleave could use a bit more base dps too, and/or maybe give it something like Onslaught's special adv that increases the dmg when the knock procs (and adjust the knock rate accordingly).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2016
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Well, I've said it before, but one option is to make Annihilate's charge knock immune bonus closer to Haymaker's- instead of the mere 10% it has now. Its kinda the opposite of Haymaker in that the knock goes from 25-10% for tap vs. charge, vs. 0-50% for Haymaker. I understand why tap Annihilate has a KI bonus, since it does indeed knock on tap, but its weird to me that its KI bonus decreases w/ charge time :/

Current knockback immune damage bonuses on powers:
    (This is just for player information, if you want to discuss this further please make a new thread).

Haymaker, Uppercut: 0%-60% based on charge
    Annihilate, Faultline, Force Blast, Force Cascade, Force Eruption, Massacre, Upheaval: 25%
    Dragon Uppercut, Open Palm Strike: 20%
    Eruption, Ebon Rift w/adv: 15%
    Wind Breath w/adv: 12.5%​​
    Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on
  • Options
    kaizerin said:

Wind Breath: 12.5%​​

Sounds like hyper voice should get the same buff.
  • Options
    Suggestion:
    Remove the target requirement from arc of ruin. Since it's 360 degree AoE now, there is no disadvantage to make it pbAoE.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User

I am really liking the new costume parts, vehicles, and auras. There are several of my characters who would fit getting involved in this event thematically and would benefit from the goodies...However I'd like to voice my concern about the coin drop rate for the missions. It really needs to be higher.

I'm a full time working parent. At best I might get an hour or two in the evenings after dinner (and that's if I'm cheating myself of some sleep for the next day) and a few hours on the weekends. I don't have time to grind endlessly for these goodies...I just don't want to be faced with 'participate in the event, spend all my in game time grinding, and still might not make enough to get the things I want by the end'.

Just hoping to signal-boost this. There's a reason why I've given up on seeing the Telios Ascendant mission(s) - I don't exactly have an optimized build, and the cost to get even mere Heroic gear is greater than Brasston or I are liable to scrounge up before becoming utterly bored/frustrated with the grind, particularly considering the limited time available. I'd really like to have the hope of someday buying some of the stuff from Golden Seraph, but at 100 coins a shot, they'd have to fall like the gentle rains from heaven for that to work out.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Still willing to send you a set of Heroics if you email me in game.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    I wouldn't worry, Jon. At the current rate of coin distribution you'd need to do the dailies for twenty days to get one costume piece (100 coins).

Some clever stuff going on here - I like the way the skull level mobs do damage depending on player level, which should lower the risk of griefing - but OVs are going to be an (unwelcome) wildcard factor and I'm not sure about the teaming structure of 3/3/5 within the missions.... gear farmers will always be able to put a team together, casual players won't.
  • Options
    Reward amounts are not yet finalized :p Just placeholders.​​
  • Options
    Glad to hear it. That is one tough cookie, reward it appropriately.
  • Options
    The mission to defeat a titan should probably not be listed as '5-man', pretty sure the titans are actually balanced as zone-level event bosses that will be pounded on by 20-50 people.
  • Options
    Mini Update FC.31.20160210.17

Power Changes
    • Clinging Flames has had its duration increased to 12 seconds (from 8).
    • Clinging Flames damage increased slightly.
    • Arc of Ruin now has the Wildfire advantage which refreshes all Clinging Flames.
    • Cleave and Annihilate have had their damage increased slightly.
    • Challenging Strikes should no longer apply to friendlies on Holy Water.
    • Fixed a bug where Firesnake was debuffing resitance too much. Firesnake did not find mobs worthy.
    • Holy Water should now require the power unlock to unlock.
    • Fixed a bug where Chest Beam's -res was not set to its proper value of 12%.

Misc
    • Added Shadow and Sparkle hair to the debugger.
    • Added shadow materials to the questionite store.
    • Fixed a bug where you couldn't purchase Cyberpunk costumes if you already owned them.
    • Adjusted the power progression of the rocker archetype to prevent a situation where players could not purchase a power.
    • TK Assault's hit fx no longer scales to target.
    ​​
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Subjective Feedback Hyper Voice:

This power is a bit of an odd duck. On The Rocker it really won't hit it's full DPS potential. Per my testing and limited math abilities there are few options to actually buff it's damage and use it effectively.

IMHO opinion these are things it works well with:

Best DPS Passives: Electric Form & Quarry
    Best Energy Unlock: Wind Reverberation
    Synergistic Power Sets: Gadgeteering, Electric, and possibly Archery w/Sonic Arrow spam.

Further notes: Hyper Voice is very much complimented by an Electric Form build. But both PBR and Lightning Arc would be better choices in those builds. So right now it's a theme power mostly. Great for those that want a "sonic scream' based character.

Also, it feels like it's in the wrong tree. But I don't know what other tree it should go into. The only energy based damage trees are Electric, Power Armor, and Gadgets. Overall an interesting power but not a very compelling one. There are better powers that are easier to fit into builds DPS wise. Even if they aren't as thematic.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options

The mission to defeat a titan should probably not be listed as '5-man', pretty sure the titans are actually balanced as zone-level event bosses that will be pounded on by 20-50 people.

Presumably it's to do with reward allocation, i.e. you have to be part of a team to get the completion reward. Going to be difficult to test that on PTS (current population....3)

• Options

Presumably it's to do with reward allocation, i.e. you have to be part of a team to get the completion reward.

I have never seen a mission that required you to be teamed to get a completion award, unless the mission was impossible to start without a team.
  • Options
    True... and it appears as an Open Mission, too. Oh well. I dunno.... :)
  • Options
    xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    I have not yet tested it, but the Colossus should deal increased damage to OVs if they don't already - just to deter any OSV interference.

HW has received nothing but buffs, there doesn't have to be "Compensation". The issue is the kind of buffs it received pigeon hole the power a bit to get the most performance out of it and also do not go far enough in some circumstance.

Also, the fact that some powers are more in need of attention shouldn't preclude other powers from being looked at, especially if they are low hanging fruit.

This is kind of a non issue. Being listed as a 5 player mission means nothing other than you should team up with as many other players as you can. It changes nothing gameplay wise and the recommended team size has always just been an indication of content difficulty.

• Options
    HW is starting to look good now. If the eruption adv could get a 100% clinging flames to its primary target I would be happy with the set.
  • Options
    xrazamax said:

I have not yet tested it, but the Colossus should deal increased damage to OVs if they don't already - just to deter any OSV interference.

Good, but who told you that, then?

• Options
    sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

(This is just for player information, if you want to discuss this further please make a new thread).

Annihilate, Faultline, Force Blast, Force Cascade, Force Eruption, Massacre, Upheaval: 25%

All melee knocks should be standardized at 60% and all ranged should be standardized at 15%. I will justify my position in a forthcoming thread thread (I'll make the thread soonish if no one else gets around to it first).
    We will tag you in said thread kaizerin.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • Options
    xrazamax said:

The Colossus has something very similar to the blast Clarence used for that purpose.
    xrazamax said:

This is kind of a non issue.

It's an issue of avoiding confusion, not any mechanical effect. If something says '5 man', and it's a level 10-40 quest, it should be something that a fairly average team of 5 can do. It's not.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    I still really wish fire wasn't being forced into the HW set. Like I said before, it breaks the theme of my plain ol' barbarian build. I'd prefer it to be optional.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• Options
    kallethen said:

I still really wish fire wasn't being forced into the HW set. Like I said before, it breaks the theme of my plain ol' barbarian build. I'd prefer it to be optional.

I don't mind fire for the character I have who'd be most likely to use any of this, but it does seem like it shouldn't be forced on people.
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    Any chance of getting the muscle maps on the female zombie top fixed? I really wanna do a rock zombie by the time this patch hits.
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited March 2016

xrazamax said:

Good, but who told you that, then?

*Points to page one.*
    If you read the notes, you'll see that the big attack of the colossus out right deals 50% of the OV's hit points in damage.

Also, BUG: Icy Eyes and Eyebrows, Icy Legs, and Icy Feet, show as if they are not unlocked even though you unlocked them.

Also, love the sparkle hairs, though, if its not white, its kinda hard to see. But when white its all rainbow like. Would be nice to see a full body sparkle character possible, like ice and shadow are. Would be nice if ghost material got the same loving to. Still waiting on the ghost hands and feet for starters. Also loving the shadow stuff.
    Post edited by carrionbaggage on
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    BUG: Absorb Heat does not consume Cling Flames.

BUG: The HoT from Absorb Heat cannot be reapplied if it is already on the player; current HoT must end before player can apply it again.
  • Options
    riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Subjective Feedback: The Rocker - The Devastator - HW Changes.

Overall - this is a very nice AT. It's survivable. Has great DPS and can heal itself.

It's basically a better built version of The Devastator. Let's compare the power progression side-by-side.

New Archetype: The Rocker
    Role: Tank
    Level 1: Bludgeon
    Level 1: Cleave
    Level 6: Defiance
    Level 8: Guard
    Level 11: Arc of Ruin or Hyper Voice
    Level 14: Enrage
    Level 17: Annihilate
    Level 21: Absorb Heat
    Level 25: Thermal Reverberation
    Level 30: Aggressor or Brimstone
    Level 35: Resurgence or Vicious Descent
    Level 40: Unleashed Rage

Old Archetype: The Devastator
    Role: Melee DPS
    Level 1: Bludgeon
    Level 1: Cleave
    Level 6: Eruption
    Level 8: Unstoppable
    Level 11: Decimate
    Level 14: Enrage
    Level 17: Skewer -OR- Skullcrusher
    Level 21: Guard
    Level 25: Arc of Ruin
    Level 30: Agressor
    Level 35: Vicious Descent -OR- Earthsplitter
    Level 40: Brimstone

The power layout is similar with a few exceptions. But The Rocker is much better suited to take advantage of the HW powers changes. Overall, there's no compelling reason to choose the old AT. The Rocker outclasses it in melee survival and self sufficiency.

Suggestions:
    - Consider working "Absorb Heat" into The Devastator. So it can take advantage of Clinging Flames.
    - Consider increasing the amount of Absorption that Unstoppable has. Which would put it on par with the new WotW.
    - Reconsider some of the HW power changes to crushing/fire dmg. There are already enough Clinging Flames options in HW to power Thermal Reverb & Absorb Heat. At the very least consider making them advantages.
    Post edited by carrionbaggage on
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kaizerin said:

Well thanks for the clarifications, though last time I checked Annihilate's charge it was a 10% bonus, but that was outdated and rough testing- you guys have the real stuff, so I'll trust you.

(Only replied cause my claims were corrected by a dev- and I think I have the right to respond to that. Not looking to start a tangent topic here; for that topic, try here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1204544/proper-damage-bonus-for-powers-that-have-knocks-vs-knock-immune-targets)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User

Huh. It occurs to me that two of the dailies can be done with an OV, and that might actually be the easiest way to do them.

*facepalms* Oh geez.... I hope the devs lock out OV's (not allowing players to trigger the OV device) for this and all open world events active now and for the future. There is no logical reason for an OV to participate in ANY open world event, since triggering an OV is an open world event itself.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    riverocean wrote: »
    - Reconsider some of the HW power changes to crushing/fire dmg. There are already enough Clinging Flames options in HW to power Thermal Reverb & Absorb Heat. At the very least consider making them advantages.
    I would love it if the fire damage additions were Advantages instead like it is with Eruption.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Eruption (Magma Burst) generates a magma burst on all targets, each of which has its own set of 5 targets and its own chance to proc clinging flames. This is probably not intended behavior.
    Easy fix is probably to make the magma burst actually single target and still proc once per target.
    The Retaliation buff (generated by Guard as well) is consumed by DoT effects, such as bleed and clinging flames. This makes it useless on many builds, including the Rocker.
    I'd suggest just making it a short duration (thinking 3s) but not consumed..
    Arc of Ruin (Wildfire) refreshes clinging flames duration to 8s, not 12s..
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Going hard with the fire theme for HW eh?!

Is it me or would the whole set make more sense with lightning? I mean, there is already a passive (Stormbringer) that buffs both crushing and lightning damage. And the devastator is clearly Thor-inspired... and he ain't no fire god. I mean, Brimstone shoots lightning down from the sky for Odin's sake! Did someone on the dev team develop an irrational fear of getting sued? You guys know that Marvel didn't invent Thor.... right?
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    ooh is the rocker hair all one colour or mixed. I have a character who could really do with the fluffy mullet.actually several​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    SUGGESTION Make a separate version of the Rocker tights that just has the bell bottoms only. photo e0085d39-2609-46f2-b209-9ffe45036ce7.png

Caliburn's Aura would fit nicely with the new event rewards.
    photo Champions Online_2015-12-03_12-57-21.png

@kaiserin

[EDIT]

Instead of breaking the tights into multiple part (which would be nice). Perhaps Make a skin version for the yellow area instead)
    Post edited by ealford1985 on
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    vonqball said:

Going hard with the fire theme for HW eh?!

Is it me or would the whole set make more sense with lightning? I mean, there is already a passive (Stormbringer) that buffs both crushing and lightning damage. And the devastator is clearly Thor-inspired... and he ain't no fire god. I mean, Brimstone shoots lightning down from the sky for Odin's sake! Did someone on the dev team develop an irrational fear of getting sued? You guys know that Marvel didn't invent Thor.... right?

HW always had some intended synergy with fire. With advantages in Brimestone, Eruption and the explosive animations, it seems pretty obvious.

However, with the Rocker AT. I do think elec is far better for theme since it uses an electric guitar.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User

<
    HW always had some intended synergy with fire. With advantages in Brimestone, Eruption and the explosive animations, it seems pretty obvious.

Yeah, I was wondering about the thought process when HW was originally developed. The fire component always struck me as an odd choice... but, it was never terribly glaring because it was a fairly minor aspect of the set. Ofc, now the whole set is about added fire damage and clinging flames... which leads me to question that initial choice.

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    What, you never heard of a scorching guitar riff?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    jonsills said:

What, you never heard of a scorching guitar riff?

Or a face melting solo?

Stand by for Exciter.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

*Points to page one.*
    If you read the notes, you'll see that the big attack of the colossus out right deals 50% of the OV's hit points in damage.

Ah, so it does. Who reads the patch notes, though..... ? :) Plough in and get it all wrong, that's what I say.

It certainly is possible to use an OV against other Nightmare related elements, though, such as the pre-Colossus monsters, and that does give an opportunity for griefing/unwanted interactions. Given that there are a lot of Nightmare mobs quite close to the Westside spawn points it could be troublesome. Plenty of wide open spaces in the North West of Westside that could be used.

The "Recommended Team" side of the missions is interesting. I know that it is generally just a difficulty indicator rather than a compulsory requirement, but it normally indicates different things in lairs and open world content. This is one of the few times in open world content where they really do mean needs a team. It'll be interesting to see how that goes down and how it suits people's characters.

In some ways I wish it actually was compulsory. Because the Colossus fights work on an open mission basis, I know what'll happen on Live - everyone will camp one location and wait for one of the Uber-tanks to turn up. Then they'll all pile in to get their rewards, rather than putting a small team together and trying to do it. If there was an insistence on doing it as a team, and a team builder/matchmaking function (like on F&I) then it might encourage more active participation, rather than just being lucky to be in the right place, like Mechanon.

• Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    And so my T I T A N (Mech heavy weapons Vexx) IS now a Rocker. Dang it. D:l

Respec, i hope?
  • Options
    poor puppy; you'll have to loiter around rencen with a giant guitar strapped to your back now​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    I personally think that the Rocker should be strictly Crushing with Earth form because "it rocks" and to throw in some force powers. But Heavy Weapons makes the most sense. The power choices though seems very poor compared to what Specialist got. It needs another revision.

I think that Devastator should get some changes though.​​
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Suggestion: probably too late now, but adding the two HW guitar skins as Hoverboard Skins (scale up size) if it is possible would be great. Since work was already put in to create the whole hoverboard mechanic seems a shame not to keep using it.

Bug - Wrapped Cloth: Wrap Ends Attachements have no material options ( Wrapped Cloth is metal, leather, cloth)

Bug - Feuerdrache neck clips through hand holding guitar - could the neck be thinned slightly as it approaches the machine heads so it fits the hand model (esp on female)

Suggestion - add Feuerdrache and Bladed Axe guitars as back accessories too from same unlock - this would be a nice QOL addition going forward for any weapon skin. I know its a lot of work to go back and do it for older ones but I think most would appreciate it going forward. ​​
    Post edited by eiledon on
  • Options
    ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    While we're on Heavy Weapons, can we have the Heavy and Martial weapon skin pools merged? There's certainly some big ol' axes already under Martial weapons.

Also less fire. I am, like many others I'm sure, using a storm-god concept for my heavy weapons toon (based on Susano-o in my case). Having everything set enemies on fire would pretty much be the end of that character.

-Ogre
  • Options
    Further thoughts on the team size for Nightmare: Having tried it a bit more, I think the portal missions should be labelled 3-5, and the Colossus 5+. There are some stiff tests for average toons in those groups; the devs really have gone to town with it, and players should be warned accordingly.
This discussion has been closed.