test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160210.15 - Nightmare Invasion / Rocker Archetype

1235»

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Bug:

Unable to select the Holy Water power. Vendor says I've already unlocked it, but it's not available for selection as a power.
    edited March 2016
    kallethen said:

It's like somebody had a concept for the Rocker AT and felt they need to add fire to HW's current powers to fit the AT. IMO, that's not how it should be done.​​

It's actually more likely that it happened the other way around. They thought of the changes to HW first, then made an AT for them. That seems to be how it generally goes.
    Post edited by spinnytop on
    kyastral said:

Please consider releasing new events/content for levels 15-35. In my opinion, it would make players less reliant on the alerts (at least that is what I hope will happen) to get through the middle levels and bring much needed content diversity to the game.

The event was happening all over M-City from the start. Not sure why people got the idea that it's only happening in certain areas.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

The event was happening all over M-City from the start. Not sure why people got the idea that it's only happening in certain areas.

Fair enough. I did have a hard time the first time I flew around looking for event mob groups.

Still, I would suggest that NONE of the event occurs in West Side. Leave it for lowbies.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

kyastral said:

Please consider releasing new events/content for levels 15-35. In my opinion, it would make players less reliant on the alerts (at least that is what I hope will happen) to get through the middle levels and bring much needed content diversity to the game.

That is probably because the mission arrow automatically points you to Westside when you pick up the new event missions. However, I still stand by my point of having this event start at level 15 and not be in Westide at all. If anything, just have small mobs of low level horrors spawn there.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    kyastral said:

Bug:

In the Tailor, the Sparkle Texture does not work for any hairstyle.

When Sparkle is selected, the selected hairstyle disappears and the character becomes bald.

You must have black color selected, choose white, than you'll REALLY see sparkle texture. Anything else and you basically can't see the hair.
  • thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    jonsills said:

BUG: When leveling a Rocker, one is presented with a choice of powers at level 11. Neither choice works; trying to select Hyper Voice does nothing, while trying to select Arc of Ruin appears to work, but the power doesn't appear in your tray and you can't apply any Advantage points.

As best as I can figure as the cause of this bug is that they're trying to make Hyper Voice available too early on the AT. For Free Forms following The Rocker Power Progression (just an experiment I ran) Hyper Voice isn't available until at least 14...others are welcome to test and verify my results...
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Dear devs, I have a small request concerning the Void AT, is it possible to have its colors changed to purple including life drain or the travel powers? The Mind powers are pink including the travel powers, same thing happens with scourge/cursed, radiant/impulse/grimoire and savage but with different colors.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User

Dear devs, I have a small request concerning the Void AT, is it possible to have its colors changed to purple including life drain or the travel powers? The Mind powers are pink including the travel powers, same thing happens with scourge/cursed, radiant/impulse/grimoire and savage but with different colors.

Isn't the default color based on each individual power? Hence why non-subscriber characters, particularly FF, are a bit of an eyesore power-use wise.
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    I am not blind, I would like to have Life Drain's visual effect changed from green to purple, that's all I am asking.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    SUGGESTION
    • Please investigate the "double Aura of Radiant Protection disables block" bug before this event goes Live. Otherwise, joining the open-world Team Up could be detrimental for heroes.
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User

SUGGESTION

• Please investigate the "double Aura of Radiant Protection disables block" bug before this event goes Live. Otherwise, joining the open-world Team Up could be detrimental for heroes.
    Speaking about it, l heard from someone (but not tested it), that two instances AoPM (yeah, right AoPM) don't sum, but instead place values of highest aura. So l thought, maybe with AoRP as well - after imposing two lingers, it subtracts values of all auras, except highest one, and this subtraction routine stomp block as well.
    Note, that when l ran team with 2 AoRP's l noticed following thing (it was before extension auras to 100' range) - if l start blocking when my character affected by one AoRP, or isn't affected by it - then moves within 2 auras range - blocking conserves. But when l start blocking under 2 AoRP's - block doesn't reduce damage, then if l exit from 2 auras range, that block won't count until l release & press again shift button. Hope that info'll help.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User

SUGGESTION

Speaking about it, l heard from someone (but not tested it), that two instances AoPM (yeah, right AoPM) don't sum, but instead place values of highest aura. So l thought, maybe with AoRP as well - after imposing two lingers, it subtracts values of all auras, except highest one, and this subtraction routine stomp block as well.
    Note, that when l ran team with 2 AoRP's l noticed following thing (it was before extension auras to 100' range) - if l start blocking when my character affected by one AoRP, or isn't affected by it - then moves within 2 auras range - blocking conserves. But when l start blocking under 2 AoRP's - block doesn't reduce damage, then if l exit from 2 auras range, that block won't count until l release & press again shift button. Hope that info'll help.
    Myself and others have noted that when under the effects of dual AoRP, there are two different types of stacking.

AoRP stacked twice

&

AoRP + AoRP

^ These both occur on the buff bar. AoRP stacked twice produces no block disabling bug, but "AoRP + AoRP" seems to cause this block disable bug.

This bug has been around at least since Mind AT's first appearance days and has now spread to FFs :disappointed:

• violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Suggestion:

I would say that the best way to fix Ebon Rift is NOT increasing offense.
    Ebon Rift:

- increase vacuum pull
    - decrease recharge

This would be a small buff to those who use it for offense in the advantage, but a large buff to those who would like a viable control.​​
  • tditstdits Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    mijjestic said:

Isn't the default color based on each individual power? Hence why non-subscriber characters, particularly FF, are a bit of an eyesore power-use wise.
    Yes, but some AT's have certain powers pre-colored. Most notably the Cursed has all of its chains tinted red, whereas the Scourge has the default green.

WARNING: Not An Actual Internet Reviewer

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kyastral wrote: »

That is probably because the mission arrow automatically points you to Westside when you pick up the new event missions. However, I still stand by my point of having this event start at level 15 and not be in Westide at all. If anything, just have small mobs of low level horrors spawn there.
    a lot of people do alerts because they are quicker, and give a LOT more XP than doing missions.
    CRyptiarkayne is already removing them and we have to check for any still in bad spots in westside, with the next patch update this week.
    criswolf09 wrote: »

yes, just checked its same on live, the set is dark blue, purple, green and i think a red.​​
    Post edited by chaelk on
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Bug: Hyper Voice

- This power does not accept power tinting, as no part of the power is adjusted visually by selecting a coloring option. (If this is intended, just state it someplace please).
    - This power does not deal any damage when TAPPED. The animation will play and energy will be consumed but it will not deal damage to opponents.

Suggestion

A full maintain of Hyper Voice should do a knockdown--this would work well with might builds using Enrage.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.

Suggestion

Adjust Hyper Voice to knock down enemies at the end of a full maintain.

Just so it works better with The Rocker AT and doesn't become a counterproductive power on the AT.

Suggestion

A full maintain of Hyper Voice should do a knockdown--this would work well with might builds using Enrage.

^ Agreed as previously stated.

Suggestion

Just so it works better with The Rocker AT and doesn't become a counterproductive power on the AT.

Suggestion

^^ Agree with the agreement.

;)

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Suggestion

Suggestion

I agree with those suggestions, this power needs a Knock at the end​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    avianos said:

This way it would be too close for Shockwave. l have another suggestion: add knockdown chance per tick for same advantage, which lowers Sonic Resistance. Anyway if you wish knock, then you m/l use Enrage, and thus you prolly'll take Unleashed Rage as well (as AT does), which deals huge Sonic Damage spike, and resistance... You can just tap Hyper Voice maintain before UR & debuff will be hung for a few seconds, and you'll get extra +X% damage with UR.

avianos said:

This way it would be too close for Shockwave. l have another suggestion: add knockdown chance per tick for same advantage, which lowers Sonic Resistance. Anyway if you wish knock, then you m/l use Enrage, and thus you prolly'll take Unleashed Rage as well (as AT does), which deals huge Sonic Damage spike, and resistance... You can just tap Hyper Voice maintain before UR & debuff will be hung for a few seconds, and you'll get extra +X% damage with UR.
    The Rocker AT doesn't get Shockwave, and lower level toons don't get Unleashed Rage, either.

It would also be great for sonic-based toons to have a cone attack that didn't have the "Hulk smash!" animation of Shockwave.

• xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    *pounds table* Patch notes! *pounds table* Patch Notes! *pounding intensifies* PATCH NOTES!
This discussion has been closed.