test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Requesting Update of the Tailor and Existing Costumes

Comments

• Options
    Might not be right but... I've been wanting a torso slider for a while now. (By torso slider I mean torso length, we already got one that affects depth and width. But we can't make the torso longer.) I'm not saying make it be a drastic change, can make it be like the wing sliders, already near max or, just make it be a overall smaller change than other sliders. I just feel there are some looks that'd work better with a shorter or longer torso. Oh and I'm sure everyone would want a belly slider to help in making fat characters.​​
    Just call me Kurobasa, it's who I be.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    Might not be right but... I've been wanting a torso slider for a while now. (By torso slider I mean torso length, we already got one that affects depth and width. But we can't make the torso longer.) I'm not saying make it be a drastic change, can make it be like the wing sliders, already near max or, just make it be a overall smaller change than other sliders. I just feel there are some looks that'd work better with a shorter or longer torso. Oh and I'm sure everyone would want a belly slider to help in making fat characters.

Yep... torso slider is needed... I've got so many short characters who need their torso shortened...​​
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Alrighty, going to run through some of what's posted so far and give some feedback. I'll be answering more broad questions as there's a ton of feedback here.

Special materials (Holo, Psi, etc) for costumes/weapons: Something I plan on doing!

X costume should be under x category: I have some big category changes planned.

Alphabetized costumes: Something I plan to do!

More stances: Something I plan to do!

Laser Sword/Power Armor weapons visible in the tailor: I've learned a bunch about the weapon portion of the tailor in the past week, something I would like to do.

Tattoos with more chest options: Potentially, it would likely require a new set of options similar to how emblems work.

Independent weapon scaling: This one would be tricky as we wouldn't want the weapon to no longer fit in your hand.

Better Costume Unlock tab: Unlikely to happen at this time.

Costume preview: There is some potential for this.

Walk/Run animations: I like this idea

Glow on everything: This would cause some problems with game performance, so glow has to remain limited. Do mention costumes that should have glow though.

Multiple hairstyles: :)

Lost costume unlocks: I hope to get these rotated into the game over time.

More scales: Something I plan to do!

Switching gender: Something I want to look into, I'm currently unsure how feasible it would be.

Moving costume options to different regions (like bracers to hands): There are a few costume options I want to move around the even out the categories.​​
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    kaizerin said:

Independent weapon scaling: This one would be tricky as we wouldn't want the weapon to no longer fit in your hand.

There are already several weapons that don't fit in your hand as is... stuff such as the Kiriss that was designed as a small dagger blade but was inlarged into a sword... the Gladius even is oversized by default...

So if individual weapon scaling isn't feasable, could we atleast get weapon sizes fixed so that they are all sized properly and none are over-sized by default?

To add to the "tatoos with more chest options" requests... can we expand that to "more skin types with more chest options"? I'd love to be able to have Bestial, Avian, or whatever other non-base skin show through under any costume that has exposed skin...
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    raighn said:

kaizerin said:

There are already several weapons that don't fit in your hand as is... stuff such as the Kiriss that was designed as a small dagger blade but was inlarged into a sword... the Gladius even is oversized by default...

So if individual weapon scaling isn't feasable, could we atleast get weapon sizes fixed so that they are all sized properly and none are over-sized by default?

To add to the "tatoos with more chest options" requests... can we expand that to "more skin types with more chest options"? I'd love to be able to have Bestial, Avian, or whatever other non-base skin show through under any costume that has exposed skin...
    That could be just made different by making weapons handle still size with the hand itself while the upper part has his own slider, if that is possible atleast.
  • Options
    That could be just made different by making weapons handle still size with the hand itself while the upper part has his own slider, if that is possible atleast.

I think you completely missed what I said... there are weapons already that don't fit the character's hands as is... meaning the entire weapon handle and all are over-sized.​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    (Double Post)
  • Options
    raighn said:

raighn wrote: »

I think you completely missed what I said... there are weapons already that don't fit the character's hands as is... meaning the entire weapon handle and all are over-sized.

And i said adjust the handel to every weapon to the hand and make a slider for the upper parts...so the wepon still fits with every hand then, adjust the ones who are to big or to small. ​​

• Options
    And i said adjust the handel to every weapon to the hand and make a slider for the upper parts...so the wepon still fits with every hand then, adjust the ones who are to big or to small.

If that is possible, they will still have to fix the scaling on the exising over-sized weapons to make them fit the hand properly, instead of what we currently have of stuffing half your hand inside the grip of the weapon...​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    raighn said:

And i said adjust the handel to every weapon to the hand and make a slider for the upper parts...so the wepon still fits with every hand then, adjust the ones who are to big or to small.

If that is possible, they will still have to fix the scaling on the exising over-sized weapons to make them fit the hand properly, instead of what we currently have of stuffing half your hand inside the grip of the weapon...​​

That is what i am talking about adjust all weapons, they need to relook at those costumes for each piece that exists.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    So, this is actually a new Slider Suggestion, I presume it exist in DEV;s tailor considering we have some fat NPCs ingame (Foxbat FANS, IVan in Vibora bay e.t.c)

► Belly Slider (silly name)
    So we can make Fat/Chubby characters

also

► Fix the Female Waist
    Currently you are stucked with a Hourglass Female figurine, the waist is SO THIN
    raighn wrote: »
    avianos wrote: »
    ► Mini Cape Versions of:
    • Archer Cape
    • Scalloped Cape Jacket
    • Cape Lighting
    • Cape Flames
    • Cape Art Deco
    • Cape Plated
    • Cape Flaps
    • Cape Insect
    • Cape Strands Mystic
    • Cape Torn
    • Pharaoh Cape
    • 90s Foxbat Cape

This.... Please this....

I'm dieing to use a Mini-cape version of Cape Insect, I have plans :3
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Alrighty, going to run through some of what's posted so far and give some feedback. I'll be answering more broad questions as there's a ton of feedback here.

Special materials (Holo, Psi, etc) for costumes/weapons: Something I plan on doing!

X costume should be under x category: I have some big category changes planned.

Alphabetized costumes: Something I plan to do!

More stances: Something I plan to do!

Laser Sword/Power Armor weapons visible in the tailor: I've learned a bunch about the weapon portion of the tailor in the past week, something I would like to do.

Tattoos with more chest options: Potentially, it would likely require a new set of options similar to how emblems work.

Better Costume Unlock tab: Unlikely to happen at this time.

Costume preview: There is some potential for this.

Walk/Run animations: I like this idea

Glow on everything: This would cause some problems with game performance, so glow has to remain limited. Do mention costumes that should have glow though.

Multiple hairstyles: :)

Lost costume unlocks: I hope to get these rotated into the game over time.

More scales: Something I plan to do!

Switching gender: Something I want to look into, I'm currently unsure how feasible it would be.

Moving costume options to different regions (like bracers to hands): There are a few costume options I want to move around the even out the categories.

OH YOU TEASE~

As for the Weapon slider, why not, maybe its part of someone's concept to have a sword bigger than his head
    Besides there are some weapons in CO who are really small

the worse thing is that Body Sliders, Hand Size scales actually effect the weapon size,
    i have a character who is almost full on body sliders (Body type is Bulky, between Mascular and Fat), his heavy weapon is SMALL, and if I try to increase the Hands sliders he gets deformed YAOI hands... not worth it :/ so im stucked with a small Heavy Macuahuitl​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Now that I found what it is, requesting Viperia's hair be made available to players. I believe it's officially the "Short" version of Dreadlocks.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    -Less restrictions on the pieces and which other pieces they can be used with.

-More material options for more pieces. The way the Holo Armor set is, was perfect, and more parts should embody that.

-More Variants. If you're going to overcharge for costume sets, then at least add a second costume variant to it.

-More glow options, as others suggested, specifically for all weapons. that alone, would add a lot of value to the existing weapons.

-Fix the clipping. I'm not talking about part A clipping through part F, I'm talking about certain pieces that clip your character in terrible and obvious ways when moving.

-add tab for vehicle customizations. Even if it only allows for color and material changes.

-Combat tab. This would be a tab that allowed you to make slight alterations to your costume that were only displayed by entering combat. This would allow helmets to close, suits to power up (glow), and strength characters to buff up a bit, without wasting a second costume slot to do so. Auras aren't bad, but they're too expensive for only getting one to share. This tab would be a great way to please people for free. To limit them from being a second costume slot all together, you could use the price difference as a guide/lockout.

-ohh... also, more slider options. As other people are saying, what we have isn't bad, but it would be nice to be able to make fat characters, or adjust the waists and hips better. The set up now can be tweaked to look nice, but it's way to easy to suddenly end up entirely disproportionate, especially on the female models. General improvements and additions to the sliders would go a long way.
  • Options
    I would love to see the leg guards on the Bird People skirt separated from the skirt and turned into Leg Accessories... so that we can use both individually... would also still love to see a version of the Golden Age jacket without the corset...​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    I would love to see invisible parts added. Arms, legs, hands, and feet would be great! Perhaps even torsos?
  • Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    not sure if this has been covered, BUT id basically like to see the costume pieces & unlocks be the same for females as it is males, I have "wasted resources" buying unlocks that didn't state they were gender unlocks only in the past (Blaster Quad "Black Talon bracer" & Mech Armor "mechassassin's leg armor"), as an example, a female pirate shirt available as it is males, maybe a bandanna & pirate hat option... I understand some things are harder to do than others, that's why id just like to see both genders have the same unlocks, it's easier to post then listing every piece not for both genders... if a exact list of pieces is needed, let me know as a alt-aholic I spend a lot of time in the tailor making the "perfect" look & have no problem making a detailed list
  • Options
    dragonfist8dragonfist8 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    if at all possible, i'd really love to see new stances/walking styles added to the tailor. For example, the zombie stance/walk and the clockwork soldier stance/walk. Another idea would be to add more customization options for the "Face Masks & Armor" pieces, such as hats, as well as more eye and mouth accessories

• Options
    Suggestion: MASK Category
    Scrap Face Mask and Armor and make a category exlusive for MASKS so we can be able to combine said masks with Hats and Helmets
    Many masks can be moved in this category too, like the Haloween Mask, plague mask e.t.c

Maybe someone wants to Wear a Gas mask while wearing a Top hat!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Alien Gladiator Chest/Shoulder Pads clip on toons with large body mass. It has been that way since it was released. Also, there's seem to be shoulder pieces (Psi shoulder pads) that aren't angled properly. Like one of the pads are angle at 45 degrees.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    I noticed that the 90's Strap chest parts, the right breast part not scales the right way with body mass or breast scaling.​​
  • Options
    digitaltwistdigitaltwist Posts: 80 Arc User
    Not sure if this would be the adding of new models or the tweaking of existing ones for the purposes of this thread, but Ièm going to post a request I made a while back for female hairstyles

• Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I would love to see the organisation functionality extended

A. Load Costume Without Scales: The ability to load a costume from a file but not overwrite your existing character body scales - For example so you can easily use a costume created for a different character without excessive tweaking or having to recreate from scratch.

B. Load Costume Scales Only: The ability to load only the body scales settings from a file but not overwrite existing body costume selections - For example so you can quickly make wholesale changes to your costumes should you change their height, or facial settings etc, without having to tweak the same settings repeatedly on multiple costumes.

C. Reorganize Costume Order: The ability to reorder costumes within the tailor costume list - For example so you can have your most used costumes in the uppermost rows of the Character Window Costume Tab or Portrait right click Costume List.

D. Empty Costume Slot: The ability to empty the costume from a slot within the tailor costume list (note - not set it to default costume but physically reset the slot as if it was new/unused). This functionality would have a fixed ingame fee per slot or could indeed be a zstore item ( 10z price scale perhaps - we need some true micro transactions). There are times where it would be cheaper to have a clean slate to start a new costume from than to edit an existing costume. This would fit more into a QOL change, but could also be a source of funds however small for cryptic.​​
  • Options
    kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    Give the Deco bracers more color channels and some glow, they have bits that look prime for glowing and only use two color channels, channels 3 and 4.

The various fur bracers on females have varying sizes between them instead of all being the same size like the male ones, this should be fixed.

And finally, the Gas Mask Insect mouth accessory from the Insect head category is metal-only and so it would be nice if not only it had other materials and combos (such as cloth for the mandibles and metal for the mask), but could also really use a pattern where the tubes glow instead of the mandibles, as most costume pieces with tubes allow the tubes to glow, and some people might like the mask to glow without the mandibles also glowing.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Crazy Suggestion, since we got double hairstyles

► Double Chest Pieces
    Could combine Chest Pieces with Jackets for example, I could make a really nice Battle-mage
    or combine two different Chest Pieces into one for unique combos

► Make Harajuko Emotes available for males
    Because why not?

► Unisex Pieces
    the 2 Female-only costumes in Z store (YES even the Magical Girl) have some pieces which could be easily be used for Males

Harajuko Girl
    1. Glasses Low (WHY EXACTLY ARE THOSE GLASSES FEMALE ONLY IN THE FIRST PLACE?)
    2. Harajuko Jackets
    3. Harajuko Boots (ITS BOOTS)
    4. Teddy Bear Backpack
    5. Teddy Bear Hat

Magical Girl
    Just the Neck Piece, it looks like a Magician-Sorcerer neck piece... yeah I got nothing, this pack is horrible xD​​
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    Suggestion: Please expand the ghostly texture from the arcane tattoos to include hands and feet, and make ghost people a reality :)

http://tinypic.com/r/25rz7l4/9
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User

Suggestion: Please expand the ghostly texture from the arcane tattoos to include hands and feet, and make ghost people a reality :)

http://tinypic.com/r/25rz7l4/9

and eyes
  • Options
    thestorymaker1thestorymaker1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    My main request for the costume editor is simple: For female models, have the waist slider actually effect the waist, then add in a hips slider.

Currently, the "waist" slider actually effects the hips. There is no way to change a female hero's waist size.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    A shirt with rolled sleeves, and another (or the same one) not being under the pants.
    also, belts and hip accesories being able to be put together. we don't care about clipping. Let us be our own police.
    and since people already mentioned sliders, a butt slider (males don't have it, I don't know about females.)
    natesig.jpg

• Options
    sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    Would like to see an Earless Head option, like the noseless one we already have, with access to all the usual head options. That'd be neat.
    #Catgirlbias

Snark never dies.
  • Options
    ragnakingragnaking Posts: 73 Arc User
    I'd like to suggest more pieces for the alien hybrid costume set. It feels very incomplete. Just adding a head, hand, and feet tights would complete it up some but I feel some matching armor would go a long way.
  • Options
    luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Move Basic Subligar to Tights and Skin Category to allow use with Belts
    If it isn't too much work, it would be great if Basic Subligar (The tights hipwear) was moved from the Hipwear category to the Tights and Skin category, since it's basically tights anyway and can't clip with anything. It's pretty annoying that it can't be used with belts due to its classification, even though there would be zero clipping issues. I don't know if there are any plans to allow ALL hipwear to be used with belts in the future, but if clipping is still a concern this change would be the most harmless of them all.

Look Into the Lag on the Part Search Window
    The part search window has always been really laggy if there is no search query present, probably because it's trying to display every single unlockable part we own. If you're adding large amounts of items such as the Ice Hair Pack, it may cause this list to grow extremely large, which would probably not be a good thing. Maybe have it display a limited amount of results in a page format, or simply don't display results unless a query is entered? Alternatively, they could shove in an * or something to simply list all unlockable pieces if anyone actually uses it that way.

Open up Full Pallette for Skin Tones/Other parts
    Pretty self explanatory, I know there are some concerns about people making naked characters or whatever, but the current skin tones still pretty much allow that concept to work anyway. Just open all of the skin tones as colors on regular costume parts, and add all of the costume part colors as skin tones. It's mildly annoying that nonstandard skin colors come in maybe 4 shades per color, which can be hard to coordinate with an outfit or are just plain weird looking.
    two lines of plain text
    the best kind of signature
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    on the running focus subject of Hair, since I noticed its currently a highlight, here is a Suggestion that would benefit both Genders

► PLEASE MAKE ALL HAIRSTYLES UNISEX
    That's right, every single Hairstyle should be Unisex
    Both Male Exlusives and Female Exlusives

i noticed that the male character have way too few "Fabulous" and "Anime" hairstyle options compared to females
    Females get benefited from the Dual Hairstyles more

Ingame the Become Toy Soldier Device is USING even as male a female exlusive hairstyle (Golden Age 2)

Unisex hairstyles would allow EVEN more flexibility and character diversity, opening even more possibilities for unique characters and increase the hairstyle options

Sidenote: I never noticed that beastial hair wasn't available for females until now

► Please make the Discs Belt available for MALES as well
    Discs Belt (AKA Witchcraft's Belt) is only available for Females and not for males, its REALLY shame since the belt would be a really nice addition for Spellcasters, Requesting this piece to be made into Unisex​​
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 442 Arc User
    is there a chance to modify the legs in the skirts and shorts category so they are not that weirly slim?
    Or at least move some of the options in there to another place with regular legs, like the loincloth option that wouldn't reall clip with the legs.
    natesig.jpg

• Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    ZStore > Ninja Warrior > Neck > Ninja Wrap > Attachment Neck: Add option for None to eliminate allow the wrap to be used without the ribbons.
    ZStore > Pulp > Neck > Pulp Aviator Scarf > Attachment Neck: Add option for None to eliminate allow the wrap to be used without the back section.

Both these parts make for great turtle neck type covering to break the sharp edge of chest tights.​​
  • Options
    Weapons & Gear

Remove the extra nails and saw blades on these generic weapons so we can have a simple Baseball Bat & Crowbar
    photo Champions Online_2015-11-26_17-14-08.png

photo Champions Online_2015-11-26_17-18-26.png
  • Options
    Add the new Gravitar Side Cape to all Mantle options
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    reiwulf said:

is there a chance to modify the legs in the skirts and shorts category so they are not that weirly slim?
    Or at least move some of the options in there to another place with regular legs, like the loincloth option that wouldn't reall clip with the legs.

Yes! I've been hoping for this one for a while.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Sorry I keep forgeting posting them in the List despite your request, but they keep poping the last minute

► Orc Tusks
    Requesting a BEARD-Less version of:
    • Beastly Beard Fangs 01-04
    Also the Tusks could be Thicker, the current fangs are too Thin

► GLASS Texture for... well... GLASSES
    New eye accesories like Victorian Monocle, Spectacles (Scientist) have access to Glass LENS

Requesting for Attachement Eye Accessory material list for:
    1. All Glasses and Visors
    2. Glasses Spectacles (they don't have Lens)
    3. Glasses Round (they don't have Lens)
    4. Momocle Classic
    5. Joke Glasses (they don't have Lens)
    6. Harajuko Glasses Low (1.they don't have Lens 2.please make them Unisex as I posted above)

► Cape Patterns available for Persian Belt
    Requesting Cape Pattern to also be available in the Persian Belt (Arabian Night Z store) there some non-cape pieces which do have access to patterns (Namely the Roin'Esh's shoulder pads and Loincloth​​
    Post edited by avianos on
  • Options
    avianos wrote: »
    ► Orc Tusks
    Requesting a BEARD-Less version of:
    • Beastly Beard Fangs 01-04
    Also the Tusks could be Thicker, the current fangs are too Thin

Can we get a female version of this too? You know some of us female heroes would like to have fangs too instead of having to fake them with Lip Piercings...​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options
    herodad1herodad1 Posts: 270 Arc User
    my requests are simple. 1.) put Armadillo Armor in the C=store to purchase. 2.) heavy weapons needs new weapons. Ideas.... Big Wooden club banded in steel , Shorter hammer no spikes on top. THANKS
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Small request:

Could we get metal and (possibly) cloth versions of this mouth protector?
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    ninten92ninten92 Posts: 71 Arc User
    I wonder if it's possible to add some of the NPC Costume Parts into the game. The Teleiocite parts, Destroyer's Armor, VIPER-buckle chestplate and kneepads, Ironclad's costume, and others.

And, also, as stated before: All those old, legacy/Pre-On Alert weapons skins and crafted/dropped pieces
    Just another average RPer, costume part collector, and tabletop gamer.

Looking for a lore-based Superhero RPSG? Why not http://earth-guard.shivtr.com/
    ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    ninten92 said:

I wonder if it's possible to add some of the NPC Costume Parts into the game. The Teleiocite parts, Destroyer's Armor, VIPER-buckle chestplate and kneepads, Ironclad's costume, and others.

And, also, as stated before: All those old, legacy/Pre-On Alert weapons skins and crafted/dropped pieces

I'd ask which destroyer, but both their parts are in the game for players already. Unless they gave destroyer new armor since the last I saw of him.
  • Options
    Have a option to remove the chain on the Fantasy Back Piece
    photo 49ea5e2f-728b-4e04-9c69-3c26bf83f939.png
  • Options
    fenrir4lifefenrir4life Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Would love to see an option for different weapon skins for single/dual blade powers(e.g. dual nightsticks and single longsword). Related, but probably even more resource-intensive: asymmetrical DB weapons- sword and dagger, axe and sword, mace and axe, and so on.
  • Options
    sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    Add cyber punk parts to the "robotic" categories please.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • Options
    yogid0nnieyogid0nnie Posts: 132 Arc User
    Can we get auras changed so they are costume parts and not gear? Can they then get a section in the talior? I would like to build costumes around auras, but the current way auras are it is painful to do so.
  • Options
    yogid0nnie wrote: »
    Can we get auras changed so they are costume parts and not gear? Can they then get a section in the talior? I would like to build costumes around auras, but the current way auras are it is painful to do so.

Would be nice if they had just done this to begin with like they said they were going to when they first announced that they were adding Auras...​​
    jniKqKJ.png
  • Options

Not sure if this counts, but something that's always bothered me is with the Robotic Arms - Junkbot Worklight arm. This arm has a light bulb built into it, but for whatever reason the light bulb color option does not have a glow slider so that the bulb can actually produce light.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    ► Psionic, Glass, Ice and Ghost material for EYES
    Even thought it wasn't mentioned in the latest patch notes, the eyes have Material now
    Too be honest the current options are not that impressive, I believe if we had Psionic, Glass, Ice and Ghost meterial for EYES, it would allow more creative results

► Ice Material for Rock Head
    The Rock Head option from Geo Armor costume set could ALSO use the new ICE Material

► Update Rock Mountain costumes with Ice Material
    From the Mountain Grab Bag
    Despite being just a reskin of Geo Armor just with an Earth Aura (Minus the Earth Claws Bracers) I believe the costume pieces should also get the ICE Material options​​