Trendy I love all the work you have done and am very grateful for all the work you and the team are continuing to do.
I'm someone who prefers to see a long list of suggestions all at once, that I can work on at me leisure, so that is what I am gonna try and do here
I'm going to give an ongoing list of updates I would like to see... be nice to me.
Also Remember if Anything Breaks.... #ItsAllMarcosFault
This was up before the Forums Suggestion Section returned... Move if you must.
- General Stuff
- Unread Thread Button
- Twitter Connect would be Nice
- PM Subjects, would be nice!
- Don't know how possible this is, but on our forums we can designate friends and foes, which put them in a short list for sending pms, so we don't have to search for the name..
- Categories and Category View Page-
- On the Main Category Page we had the option to choose between seeing all Categories and "Subscribed" categories, this is gone now and we need it back.
- Right now I cannot Access forums I have hidden. Without a Workaround, that has to then be disabled after use. Its a long proccess.
- When I view the Star Trek Online Forums, and it include 5 Main Category Headers, I would like a List of all the Sub-forums and the Post counts and so forth, I am not a fan of have to go 3 Category folders Deep before getting to the bug section.
- Not sure how doable this is, but it is something i would like to see if possible. Like the way they used to look once in the STO section, Just layout wise.
- Discussion Page
- Most Recent, links to the Correct page, but to the top of the page, we that have to hit "End" or Scroll
- Thread View
- We need the "Page Change Menu" Shown at the top and Bottom of the Page
- Posting Page
- I would like to have a "Color Wheel" or Color Picker with all the available colors in a dropdown if possible.
Pipe Dream Suggestions:
- Tapatalk Plugin
- Tapatalk is a 3rd Party Mobile Application that is used by many STO Fleets as a way to better view forums.
- It provides an easy to use interface for browsing and Modding forums on your mobile devices.
- It is also free to use for both the forum owner and forum user.