test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Don't know but pretty sure some people will hate it whatever it is.

Some people always do.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,796 Arc User
    Instant level 50 tokens.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I think there were some other Reddit posts about this. Guessing it's just referencing the DS9 remastering and whatever else Gamma Quadrant? they do for the expansion in 2018
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,796 Arc User
    Instant level 50 tokens.

Just realised that it could also be related to crafting: an option to recreate gear with different mods.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Maybe the new exploration system they were working on.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I think there were some other Reddit posts about this. Guessing it's just referencing the DS9 remastering and whatever else Gamma Quadrant? they do for the expansion in 2018
    Gecko already ruled out that he was talking about a DS9 revamp, since that isn't a feature.

I stand corrected
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    According to Al "The Gecko" Rivera on twitter, a much requested feature is coming soon.... what could it be?

>Reviewing the last few bits of a great new feature I think everyone will love. Something that has been requested for a long time.

i guarantee he's talking about mod reroll, because the interface for it has already been spotted on tribble months ago​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    I was hoping he was going to replace Jorel Quinn with Wesley Crusher. :smile:
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    It sure would be nice to be a weapon cosmetics tab.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Either mod re-rolls for crated/upgrade gear or weapon visual custom slots.

Both have been requested to death.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    I'd guess Mod re-rolls first. Much easier
  • Options
    trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Exploration?
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Please let it be the Pets Tab, hehehe.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,028 Community Moderator
    Pets Tab! Pets Tab! Pets Tab!
    mlfw1301_1322072037614711.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lostyuslostyus Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Cross-faction play please... being able to play with other faction members...
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,514 Arc User
    Mod re-rolls would only be useful if you could select specific mods to change or it's near-free.

If you have to roll all mods at once it will average 100+ rolls per item to get a "perfect" mod set. For plain crafted gear you'd be better off creating 100+ mark II VR pieces of gear using cheap mats then leveling up the few that have "perfect" starting mods.
  • Options
    furyan#5289 furyan Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Maybe the new feature will let us travel in our bridge from one point to another. ^^
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Just realised that it could also be related to crafting: an option to recreate gear with different mods.

Oh god yes please. I've gave up on crafting ages ago due to how frustrating it was to just craft a ships worth of beam weapons with the same mods. (At least some lucky soul got rich off my purchases from the exchange)

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    Maybe it's the NPC's addressing our characters by chosen title instead of level-tied rank? :)

Holy schmoly! This would be almost as good as a new Foundry interface!
  • Options
    kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    Away teams in space maybe? Legacy, sfc 1/2/3, dominion war games allowed u to command groups of ships and since we are admirals........
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    Maybe it's the NPC's addressing our characters by chosen title instead of level-tied rank? :)
    Holy schmoly! This would be almost as good as a new Foundry interface!
    Did you see the Cryptic new error message in the foundry? :p Makes me wonder....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    feature? probably the mods thing feature episode? Data's return
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    yHxi5Uv.png
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
This discussion has been closed.