What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Ami: Don't remind me.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bellatrix, nudges Ami: thank you for trying save my ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Ami: *smiles* You're welcome.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    Joshua: So what do you think of Klingons being allies Ami?

Jessica: I guess if we have to let him go... *sighs*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    The chirp from Bellatrix comm unit, which she pulls out and flips it on: Go ahead.

Tarsi:Captain, we got out orders, we are to escor the Iona to ESD, where we will be assigned another starship.

Bellatrix: Any clue?

Tarsi: USS Chesapeake, a upgraded Ranger class battlecruiser.

Bellatrix: how is the Iona?

Tarsi: She is good enough to make the trip, as long as you do not sneeze.

Bellatrix: We got everyone on liberty, so we will leave tomorrow.

Tarsi: We setup a debriefing for the Iona crew, so they can particiapte on liberty and not get themselves in too much trouble. they need it.

Bellatrix: Ok, Bellatrix out. (Looks at the two next to her) Well, now what?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I'm not going to be anywhere near him when we do. I might punch him.
    Jadzia: Perhaps I should do it then.
    Ami: Iona was a good ship. Some days it felt like she had a will to live.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*jabs rattler*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (What Shadow? Your guy is still sleeping off the booze! Why you touching me?)
  • Options
    (tali...kayla...pay attention)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Jessica: I guess I'll need to be there.

Joshua: So how are you planning on getting back to ESD Bella? If the stillwater can't make it you could ride on mine or Ami's ship.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    (well...looks like the na'kuhl got their star back after all; it just took 600 years, give or take a few decades

also, i'm about to pull a REALLY dickish move with STO shadow...the tholians called him a destroyer, so destroyer he shall be)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Bellatrix: So how are we going to get 187 on your Bird of Prey, Joshua. Triple bunking? (She smiles with that) Skavrin will have the Stillwater underway, by then, knowing the Tellarite.

Tali: Dr. Reynolds, you ever seen Shadow entranced with a female dancing?

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: No... why?
    Ami: And I'm sure Iona will be in better shape to travel by then too.
  • Options
    Tali activates her omnitool, and shows the holovid of the Asari danci: Because he saw that and was literally mesmerized.

Bellatrix: To old ships, may they never find the trash compactor.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (in his defense, the ferengi s'wit probably modified it to have a mild hypnotic effect

kind of like how quark started serving gramilian sand peas as snacks to encourage drink sales, since the things have a minor desiccation effect)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ami: To ships that are just too stubborn to die. *smiles*
    Kayla: *deadpan look* Gonna have a loooong talk with Matthew about that one.
  • Options
    Joshua: I'll drink to that.
  • Options
    (nope, Asari have that effect on everyone)

Tali: He acted like he was under a spell.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*jabs thingies*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*jabjabjabjabjabjab*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: Oh I'll put him under a spell alright...
  • Options
    *and in the middle of all this, shadow has somehow managed to curl up in a ball on the narrow biobed, a good portion of him sticking over either side of it*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*jabs again* activity levels are inadequate; the jabbings will continue until activity improves!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tali: Nah, will he suck his thumb.

Bellatrix: So did you come from another timeline and get lost in the nexus of time, Joshua?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Joshua: I have no idea. I imagine someone knows for sure but I'm missing large chunks of my memory because of my liberation. Seven of Nine suffered similar issues till her memories resurfaced.
  • Options
    Ami: *shrugs and takes a drink*
    Kayla: Best not to prank him Tali. He has a nasty habit of not getting even, but outdoing the prank by lightyears.
  • Options
    Bellatrix: Then how the hell did you get rickty Bird of Prey? Another round Bartender.

(So when do you get to Strana Mechty?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Probably anytime now... been waiting on west)
  • Options
    *twitches on the biobed, still curled up in a giant furball*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tali: So do your kids do this also, or they actually get their tails to cover thier noses?

Rose falls asleep in the Kids room, looking after the kids. She his in a chair just passed out.
    Ancient Griffon insult