Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [Decemeber 3rd, 2015]

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    echatty wrote: »
    ;) Can't get any more pointless than they have in the Winter Ship thread with people complaining that a eng cruiser has more eng consoles than tac consoles. :p
    Well, yeah - tac consoles and boffs are all that matter don'tya know.
    Maybe for some people. People who don't play eng. Some people who are obsessed with vaporizing one-shots.

Me? That's not how I roll. I just role(play)

Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    courage1412courage1412 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i'm just wondering how long till i can log in
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I also have a question. Would those login errors have anything to do with a friend of mine being unable to purchase zen? She's very upset that every avenue she's tried (card, paypal and skrill that I know of) has been rejected.

It might have something to do with the probation thing for credit cards they're running, I've had a fleetbuddy with similar problems, eventually he was able to buy it, but the item in question got locked to a character instead. Did she contacted support? I don't think the login issues have much to do with billing.

And, as for ext. maintenance, I'd rather a smooth start after the patch/maintenance and wait a bit longer, then experience bugs and opening tickets etc.

No, it's not that. She even tried paypal and skrill. And she's used the credit card before to buy zen. She said it's not showing in her transaction record, like it never went through.

Edit: And I didn't mean to hijack the maint thread, except that I though maybe the maint might have something to do with her purchasing problem.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    lttiernylttierny Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    i'm just wondering how long till i can log in

probably not for at least another hour
    Space The Final Frontier These are the.. .You know what, scratch that, we are just making this up as we go...
  • Options
    akpaakpa Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    the force is strong in this update :)
    my post's number is higher than smirk's dps
  • Options
    natejam101 wrote: »
    Why dont you dev's actually read the gigantic list of bug reports and try fixing those before releasing more broken content? The bug report forum has plenty for you to read. 70% of the problems in the game are listed in there, most of them game breaking and not one acknowledgment in the known issues list. Be happy that there are people out there willing to pay money hand over fist, and that you all have jobs. I will not be contributing any more cash until I see some positive action being taken. Ooh, winter event! forget about the bugs like broken hangar pets, tailor problems, traits dissapearing..snow guns!

People here are so gullible

Of course, the apologists will defend you, i understand.

Don't even get us started on updating info about content removed from game... Cough Cough Voting Rights at DS9,
    Space The Final Frontier These are the.. .You know what, scratch that, we are just making this up as we go...
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    We will be extending our maintenance window to 11:30 this morning in order to apply an updated patch.
  • Options
    my mistake... no force here. lets warp out!
  • Options
    mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Oh man, this is snow joke!
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    We will be extending our maintenance window to 11:30 this morning in order to apply an updated patch.

Timezone confusion in 5..4..3...2..

That's about 2.5 hours away from the time of your post, yes, oh mighty Trendinator ? :)
  • Options
    bprimoz#5326 bprimoz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    still down :(
  • Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    No, it's not that. She even tried paypal and skrill. And she's used the credit card before to buy zen. She said it's not showing in her transaction record, like it never went through.

Edit: And I didn't mean to hijack the maint thread, except that I though maybe the maint might have something to do with her purchasing problem.

Then she should definitely contact support, it's probably just a bug. I still don't think login issues are connected to billing, but I wish I am wrong about it, and that fixes it for her. It's just waiting now for the maintenance to end.
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    qjunior wrote: »

That's about 2.5 hours away from the time of your post, yes, oh mighty Trendinator ? :)

in 30min from now
  • Options
    mrsmitty81mrsmitty81 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Noooo, I am sitting at my computer waiting to get the damn race finished now have to wait another 1.5 hours :(
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Welp, no Snow-playing for me till late tonight now...
    I'll be heading off to work before They have the game back online.
    Poopie...
    :'(
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    tymerstotymersto Member Posts: 433 Arc User

:::Sigh:::
    So now it's having to re-patch inaddition to a 2nd extension. Just peachy...

Thank you for the time...
    STO CBT Player - 400 day+ Vet, Currently Silver
    Cryptic, would you actulaly like me to spend actual Money? It's Simple:
    • Full, Story-driven, select from start 1-50 Klingon Side
    • Scrap current Lock Box & Lobi system for something more reasonable
    • Expand Dil and Rep/Fleet Marks to regular story content
  • Options
    zzyybbzzyybb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    why is server still down?
  • Options
    nebfabnebfab Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Another download, another wait for "material tiles reloaded..." But it's better than the alternative, I guess.
  • Options
    zzyybbzzyybb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    it was supposed to be back 30 mins ago
  • Options
    zzyybb wrote: »
    why is server still down?
  • Options
    The wait is seriously killing me. The idea of Americans flooding the server is looking more likely
  • Options
    bannon3bannon3 Member Posts: 379 Arc User

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

In Space, Cryptic cant hear you scream!!!
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    akpa wrote: »
    qjunior wrote: »

in 30min from now

A Gorn, a Breen and a Talaxian walk into a bar.... and...and...I got nothing. :o
  • Options
    rhashazadrhashazad Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    lttierny wrote: »
    The wait is seriously killing me. The idea of Americans flooding the server is looking more likely

If you don't like Americans playing on the server you play on, push for a seperate EU server. Complaining we all play together is kind of asinine.
  • Options
    bluehamster68bluehamster68 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    If Q is so powerful,why do all his events suffer delays? :p
    "I'm convinced there's intelligent life in the universe-it's simply too intelligent to come to earth"-Arthur C. Clarke
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    natejam101 wrote: »
    Why dont you dev's actually read the gigantic list of bug reports and try fixing those before releasing more broken content? The bug report forum has plenty for you to read. 70% of the problems in the game are listed in there, most of them game breaking and not one acknowledgment in the known issues list. Be happy that there are people out there willing to pay money hand over fist, and that you all have jobs. I will not be contributing any more cash until I see some positive action being taken. Ooh, winter event! forget about the bugs like broken hangar pets, tailor problems, traits dissapearing..snow guns!

People here are so gullible

Of course, the apologists will defend you, i understand.
    I'll never understand why some folks insist on antagonizing the People with their finger on the "Flush from the Forums" lever...
    <smh>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    doylem33doylem33 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hey Trendy seeings as you're monitoring this thread any chance of my enquiry about my other acc Supergirl1611 being answered via PM ofc. Please :blush: . Or any acknowledgement that you or PWE.Community@perfectworld.com have received my correspondence and looking into it. coming up to a month now. I've tried you both on this forum and Reddit. Thank You
  • Options
    If Q is so powerful,why do all his events suffer delays? :p

cuz he made fun of the force and now we suffer from it
  • Options
    psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    You got caramel in the patch server... didn't ya.... admit it....
  • Options
    darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Seriously? 1130 now? This is becoming a bad habit. I'm thinking some training in prior planning should be the next bug fix.
This discussion has been closed.