Install Arc
Options

Delta Recruitment

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Only things that go away at the end is the ability to make Delta Recruits, the weekly Delta Recruit Bonus and the Dil per Kill benefits.
    The rest remains. And you can complete the Delta Recruit objects at you leasure once you have completed the Tutorial.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    after finishing the cold comfort mission fully, i have one thing bugging me.

spoiler, highlight to read.

the intro said your future self was from around 18 months in the future. a year (12 months) passes from prologue to the delta quadrant missions, so 18 months would fit somewhere around the end of delta quadrant missions.

and yet, the future self is sent from right after cold comfort, which doesn't even happen 12 months from the intro, before anyone even met voth, much less iconians.

so who messed with time again?
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • Options
    amezukiamezuki Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm sorry but IMHO your not getting the full benefit of those Lvl 11+ as dilithium farmers you almost have to have them to atleast the dysons sphere to get a full load out of them unless they are KDF farming the hell out of Pi Canis.
    I'm more curious about how he manages to farm dil from doffing missions (i.e. the reason for getting the toon to level 11) without leveling up the mules any further. The SP from the doff assignments alone should be giving levels hand over fist at that point in the game.
    Fleet Admiral L'Yern - Screenshot and doffing addict
    Eclipse Class Intel Cruiser U.S.S. Dioscuria NX-91121-A - Interactive Crew Roster
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ufpterrell wrote: »
    Lol I actually got out my Oberth, was fun killing all those BoP's... OP oberth :P.
    I actually used the T1 fed sci(gateway calls it "Light science vessel") ship myself.... shocking isn't it?

I stole the leveless phasers of a Connie though. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    arrmateys wrote: »
    after finishing the cold comfort mission fully, i have one thing bugging me.

spoiler, highlight to read.

the intro said your future self was from around 18 months in the future. a year (12 months) passes from prologue to the delta quadrant missions, so 18 months would fit somewhere around the end of delta quadrant missions.

and yet, the future self is sent from right after cold comfort, which doesn't even happen 12 months from the intro, before anyone even met voth, much less iconians.

so who messed with time again?

I believe the initial cutscene said "12 months from now" and then in the past you were told it was from 12-18 months in the future.
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When will this be on Tribble?
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    doctheopdoctheop Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This post http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9080423-delta-recruitment mentions that it runs until May 21st. But they have only communicated DR bonuses up to Week 3 (where we are at present). What is happening for Week 4 going forwards?