What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ill give you a for instance only a couple of members of our fleet post on this thread wich is suppose to be a part of judging activity.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ill give you a for instance only a couple of members of our fleet post on this thread wich is suppose to be a part of judging activity.

I agree with Quack, come everyone, posting here as also part of being a member of the 4th Fleet.

Adm. Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    chas- you should come on team speak me archer and fa are here
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    chas- you should come on team speak me archer and fa are here

Hi Quack, it's 7:00 PM my time and just saw the message, will try to get on TS but have to use my laptop and it need the new update on TS. Be there as soon as possible.

Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Heh, sounds like people had the same experience with accolades as I did. Log on and all of a sudden about a hundred little messages pop up. Sat there for about two full minutes and gained a level before it finished. :cool:

Also, yay! for the new squad support system. Was actually able to do a mission with someone else (Quack) for the first time since the massive level banding. Massive props to Cryptic for these additions.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ben- it was fun look forward to doin it again.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ChuckSieve wrote:
    I agree with Quack, come everyone, posting here as also part of being a member of the 4th Fleet.

Adm. Chas

I post here quite a bit, but I am currently LOA. Should be back on tomorrow. look forward to downloading the update and seeing the new stuff.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    sto is going down again thursday morning again for just maintance no patch.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ingram- yes you do post on here alot, however you are never on team speak. whats up with that?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Hi Quack!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    congradulation ulysses now get your signatur hooked up so everyone knows who you are and where you are from. esp since you cant have an avatar for whatever reason you gave.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ingram- yes you do post on here alot, however you are never on team speak. whats up with that?

Again I have to agree with Quack, as well as posting on our forum and here you must also check in on TS. With me I try to check in at least once on week day how ever it hard since I'm on the west coat and everyone else seem to be on the east coast or mid stats and when I do get on everyone else has gone to bed. However, I still try and some times get into very interesting discussions when people stay up past their bed time. Ok enough said, part of being a member of this fleet is as a minimum, is 1. Post on our web site, 2. Post on STOL and last but not least get on TS at least once a week.

Adm. Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    How is everyone doing?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ChuckSieve wrote:
    Again I have to agree with Quack, as well as posting on our forum and here you must also check in on TS. With me I try to check in at least once on week day how ever it hard since I'm on the west coat and everyone else seem to be on the east coast or mid stats and when I do get on everyone else has gone to bed. However, I still try and some times get into very interesting discussions when people stay up past their bed time. Ok enough said, part of being a member of this fleet is as a minimum, is 1. Post on our web site, 2. Post on STOL and last but not least get on TS at least once a week.

Adm. Chas

I also try to get on TS at least once a week, though I may not be on there when everyone else is.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    just dropping in to offer greetings and salutations
    Alpha Squadron Rules!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    well hello dixon. why arent you on team speak?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I heard ship interiors are coming in season 2.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Attention Fourth Fleet....due to internal matters that recently fell upon Omega, it has caused a rift in which 3 of my fellow admirals Rowan, Neo and Bedard feuded with each other and has left us, They were along myself and Jezzer were the founding members of Omega from day one. Also the split has caused members to choose sides between the Neo, leader of Pegasus and Rowan and Bedard, now with Cerberus. However, not all members are choosing sides and are willing to stay.

As a result of this, I am now inserting myself as the interim fleet leader of Omega, because I am uncertain of Jezzer's status, but he is as unhappy with the situation with the other admirals as I am. Whether he stays or not, Omega will be rebuilding from the ashes as I refuse to see the one-time major fleet of STO crumble because of a few bad apples spoiling the bunch.

I will issue a private message to the leaders of Fourth Fleet until I have more information of this crisis.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Attention Fourth Fleet....due to internal matters that recently fell upon Omega, it has caused a rift in which 3 of my fellow admirals Rowan, Neo and Bedard feuded with each other and has left us, They were along myself and Jezzer were the founding members of Omega from day one. Also the split has caused members to choose sides between the Neo, leader of Pegasus and Rowan and Bedard, now with Cerberus. However, not all members are choosing sides and are willing to stay.

As a result of this, I am now inserting myself as the interim fleet leader of Omega, because I am uncertain of Jezzer's status, but he is as unhappy with the situation with the other admirals as I am. Whether he stays or not, Omega will be rebuilding from the ashes as I refuse to see the one-time major fleet of STO crumble because of a few bad apples spoiling the bunch.

I will issue a private message to the leaders of Fourth Fleet until I have more information of this crisis.

The 4th Fleet also knows the feeling your going through with your fleet. we had the same problem but not as bad as your. You will want to send FA Vorec a message so he can stay upto date.

My best wishes are with you as you rebuild your fleet.

Adm Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    General Announcement to Omega Fleet, Allied Fleets, and representatives from other fleets!

I want to apologize for all the drama that has arisen this past week from the massive split within Omega Fleet. This was quite unexpected and to say the least in poor taste in the part of the perpetrators. The situation that lead to this split was quite minor and could have been resolved if certain former members of Omega Fleet displayed greater levels of patience and tact.

Nonetheless Omega Fleet will continue! We are a name that is known throughout the STO community through many of our current and former esteemed members. To completely give up hope and waste the hundreds if not thousands of man-hours put forth by many within our dedicated member base is unacceptable to say the least.

You have my word that Omega Fleet will continue to exist - albeit in a diminished capacity - throughout this game's existence. I personally have a lifetime membership and will not be going anywhere else within the realm of STO.

Effective 00:01 EST Monday, June 14th 2010 I will assume leadership of Omega Fleet. For the interim Captain_Farrior will be assuming leadership of Omega Fleet.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    im missing something, are you trying to say there are now 2 omega fleets? wont that get confusing with any and all of your members not to mention the people that your playing with that arent in either fleet?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    No Captain Quack. At the time I made my announcement of assuming the interim role--(key word: INTERIM), Jezzer was going to leave Omega, but he has now opted to stay after some coaxing on my part. And also considering the fact that he was disgusted with the involved parties that elected to just cut and run and not trying to settle the matter. Jezzer was next in line to take the role, but he had planned to leave which fell into my lap. Now that's not the case, he will assume the role as the new full-time fleet leader of Omega this coming Monday as this will be a team effort to start a new beginning.

Further, we are tinkering the possibility of renaming the fleet, since the internal incident has not only left a bad taste in our mouths and soiled the fleet's reputation, but we got too many fleets that recently been appearing with the name Omega in some variation, in which I've noticed 3 or 4 different ones.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Captain_Farrior- as with your restucturing we are considering restructuring to play other games and be a muti game fleet, because sto doesnt have enough content to keep the community together and active. i was thinking would you and jester consider talking to our FA about a joining of fleets into a guild and come up with a one name and everyone be happy? if not i understand.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Had my sub. canceled for no reason.

Anyway, i think what quack is trying to say is that we should form an alliance with each other. This would help both our fleets with activity and allow both fleets to have more events.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Captain_Farrior- as with your restucturing we are considering restructuring to play other games and be a muti game fleet, because sto doesnt have enough content to keep the community together and active. i was thinking would you and jester consider talking to our FA about a joining of fleets into a guild and come up with a one name and everyone be happy? if not i understand.

Well, I'll run it by him Captain Quack. Though that's what we're doing currently is multi-gaming, but I'm uncertain at this point on our new stance concerning the approach, since some feel that was one root of our current problems.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fleet bump....
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    thanks for the bump and for the consideration. if you and fleet decide on being your own fleet then we would like to have an allience with your fleet at what ever you call yourselves. keep us apprised of your decisions.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Just a quick Fleet Bump...

:):)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    good morning everyone, tomorrow is the start of the E3. i want to see the details about battlestar galactica by big point since bigpoint is a browser based game company im wondering if it will be a good game. i know the trailor looks awesome. but the trailors for star trek did also.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    good morning everyone, tomorrow is the start of the E3. i want to see the details about battlestar galactica by big point since bigpoint is a browser based game company im wondering if it will be a good game. i know the trailor looks awesome. but the trailors for star trek did also.

Thanks Quack, and yes keep upto date with battlestar galactica. I'm looking foward to hearing more about it.

Adm. Chas