What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Looks accurate... we do have some Euro players as well so we cater to that portion of the globe too. Can I go in and edit that?

Please do! After registering on the website, you can click on "claim now" on the bottom of your fleet page to transfer the edit rights over. Also beneficial is that you can then update at any time if you for example have a recruitment stop, or want to adjust information without having to wait for me.

Thanks for checking!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    memorial day weekend, is everyone having bbq's?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    we are, doing my favorite Baby-Back ribs. got to love them.

Chas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    sounds great.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    the staff meeting was cancelled last night because noone showed up except captain solok and myself.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    sto chat server is down again. they experiencing alot of problems with the ingame chat server for the past few days.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    is everyone bbq out? or you just getting started? lol
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I have sent an application for admission into the Fourth Fleet.

>>Application
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    @Argenacob; Welcome. Someone should be along to process you app in the next day or two.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday weekend. I'll be AFKish for the next week or two as I'll be going out of town on vacation. Might check a board or two though.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    i have seen it respond to the application and get on team speak as instructed. and we will continue.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I have TeamSpeak now, but I do not have a mic ATM. I'll get one soon. What's next? (I'll check back here around 2PDT, as I have to work.)

...You just kicked me while I was working on settings. I'll do it when I get back then, I guess.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    you can have team speak and talk in there via typing until you get a mic. check your application i gave you instructions on what to do next. i also sent you a welcome packet.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Greetings, Fourth Fleet!

I have read your post and am highly interested in transferring to your Fleet. So interested, that I submitted an application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Link to application: http://forums.4th-fleet.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1676
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    you can have team speak and talk in there via typing until you get a mic. check your application i gave you instructions on what to do next. i also sent you a welcome packet.

Thanks you, sir.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Argenacob- you welcome, i see you got hooked up with team speak, congradulations. dont forget to post in your class 2409-011 when you are available to meet with me.

Leveck- look forward to having you. have a safe trip and we will be here when you return.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    So how do you join the fleet in-game?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I was impressed by your recruitment thread and by my subsequent visit to your webpage. I believe 4th Fleet is where I belong and hope to make a lasting contribution to the Fleet and the Federation. I have posted my application on your forum. Please note, I am currently deployed to Afghanistan until late August and play time is very limited. I do however, have regular access to the internet. I hope to be a part of the community even if I cannot currently contribute in-game. Thank you for your consideration.

APPLICATION
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Argenaco- its in your welcome packet. after the loading of team speak of what your suppose to do. if you dont understand something post in your class 011 and i will reply.

Liance- welcome and i am waiting for you to connect to teamspeak and your reply to your application.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    season 1.2 is know live with the update this morning.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Lots of cool accolades today. The game is definitely making strides. Got to hand it to Cryptic for at least trying. No one will ever say they didn't.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    season 1.2 is know live with the update this morning.

Cool, can't wait to get home and load the upgrads and see what is new.

Adm. Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Great Caesar Ghoast!!!! I down loaded the patch and went into the game and it went crazy,,,, I ended up with over 900 skill points and a whole mess of accolades. I've been on for over 1/2 an hour and there is so much to explore. Looks like we have our work cut out for us in learning all the new things. Guys have fun.

Adm. Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    thread wound up on the 3rd page this cant happen.

sto was brought off line for maintance and patches 3rd day in a row.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    wow. seems only chas and i are the only frequent visitors.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Wow Quack you sure were busy yesterday with house cleaning. I was watching the names go by in my message box fast.

I agree with quack, hey everyong you need to post here also, you would think that since we have had the patch update there would be more chatter on the subject.

chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ChuckSieve wrote:
    Great Caesar Ghoast!!!! I down loaded the patch and went into the game and it went crazy,,,, I ended up with over 900 skill points and a whole mess of accolades. I've been on for over 1/2 an hour and there is so much to explore. Looks like we have our work cut out for us in learning all the new things. Guys have fun.

Adm. Chas

Yeah, I had 1,200 something skill points unused after the update.

<3 accolades.

I want Season 2 now. XD
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Argenacob- you want to make an avatar with your fleet name on it because we dont know who you are.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hello, its monday the beginning of a new week. i am curious if cryptic is going to update the sto calendar.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    i almost thought the game was broken so much was flyin by on the screen.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    i was looking at the sto calendar and nothing is scheduled until july 22. this is not good for a game that is missing alot of content and so much could be added. to take half the summer off is a very bad sign.