What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am on the look out for Star Wars The Old Republic.

On their website they said they hav major announcements at E3.

Lt. Ulysses Val Frickson
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    i posted another star wars on our website that is coming out 10/26/2010 for the xbox and playstation.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Greetings fellow allies. Today marks the official new beginning for Omega Fleet. Due to the nature of the controversy that created havoc within the founding ranks that caused much of my fellow esteemed staff to depart, we have banned our former leader Neo indefinitely from further contact with our fleet.

Jezzer and myself feel that in our point of view, he was largely responsible for the meltdown and should have not only set an example in being a leader, but should have handled the matter with a little more objectivity. We feel his presence would create more ripples in the water than there already is.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    By the way Admiral Quack, we are weighing the idea of your proposition that you presented to us on Sunday.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    well hello dixon. why arent you on team speak?

i have but only qubal and archer seem to be on when i sign on.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Admiral Warrick B. Farrior- thank you and if you like you can contact our FA Vorec on team speak or pm him on http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php i think it would be cool. just keep in mind life is full of changes keeping an open mind to things is always good.

as for sto they are doing a maintance today and on the thread they didnt mention the patch but it scheduled to patch the c-store items.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Admiral Warrick B. Farrior- thank you and if you like you can contact our FA Vorec on team speak or pm him on http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php i think it would be cool. just keep in mind life is full of changes keeping an open mind to things is always good.

as for sto they are doing a maintance today and on the thread they didnt mention the patch but it scheduled to patch the c-store items.

You can also PM me here. It's a shame when things go awry and I regret to say I don't know what all transpired only by what was posted in our thread here. 4th Fleet has always been allied with Omega and on friendly terms, so our doors are always open to you (whether that be for comfort, support, or otherwise).

I definitely welcome you to speak with me if you should need anything at all. My PM box is always readily available here or on the 4th website, and you are most definitely free to join us on the TeamSpeak server day or night. I'm on sporadically throughout the day though you should see an Admiral or two (or more) on at any given time. They can speak on my behalf in most cases.

Hope to hear back from you.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Guys if you hadn't noticed yet, Admiral Quack has posted up a little get together extravaganza announcement in the forums. We're going to try and meet up in Vegas (!) for our one year anniversary. Should be a blast with already a handful that thinks they can make it.

Drop into the thread and show your support whether or not you can attend. After all, it is your fleets birthday we're talking about.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    the sto update today was to fix bugs mostly with the accolades. they didnt add the items to the c-store. know i wonder if they still are considering it was suppose to go live today and it didnt. i wonder if cryptic is caving into the crybabys again.

FA- its cool, we would like to know who all going asap so the earlier we book the cheaper. longer it takes the price goes up.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I wish i could to go to Vegas. However, i cant make money appear by magic.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    cryptic did add the stuff to the c-store cool.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    its a horrible day i have to go to work tonight. yuk. any way only real good news on the E3 is the kinect for the 360
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    leader44 wrote:
    I wish i could to go to Vegas. However, i cant make money appear by magic.

It's called overtime. I'm going to need to check my schedule and start working a wee bit of overtime to make the trip. Save up at least a few hundred. I can do that between now and November.
    its a horrible day i have to go to work tonight. yuk. any way only real good news on the E3 is the kinect for the 360

Yeah but it looks like the PlayStation Move is going to hit first and harder at the start. Guess it'll come down to which is easier to use (more comfortable), and cheaper with the largest game library.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    My company should allow me to work overtime starting July 1st. If i cant do overtime i might just drive up to Vegas.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    anyone up for Infected this evening?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hunt- did you get to play the infected?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hunt- did you get to play the infected?

nope. but i keep wineing about it
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hunt im on team speak know and am playing the game if you like since i see you on ill play it with you,
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    you didnt come on. oh well maybe next time.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Finnaly made it in Corpus Christi. This place is alot different then it was 10 years ago.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fleet bump, courtesy of Omega
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for the bump Omega, hope your weekend goes well.

Adm Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    thank you omega. i found out in game that you have a 50/50 chance of recieving a ship out of nowhere to come and rescue you. i have it happen with a battlestar and cruiser. supposedly it can happen to everyone. i know i have noticed it alot with me. because i die alot. lol but im good. lmao. i ZOMBIE DUCK.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    tommorrow sunday starting at 9 am all day we are going to be running stf missions. all are welcome. but in order to start we need at least 5 people.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!! dont forget starting 9 am this morning we doing stf all day.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!! dont forget starting 9 am this morning we doing stf all day.

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers in the 4th Fleet, and yes Quack I will try to make a apperance in game today.

Chas
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    happy F day. sorry i missed infected i really want to do that one.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    My car is covered in bird droppings from my trip to Corpus Christi TX.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ulyss- lol thats funny and im not guilty.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It is not Quack's fault this time. The seagulls are to blame!