What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    chas- no not yet anyway sorin holds that title.

Really, how old is Sorin? I thought I held the record.:cool:

Chas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Like 64 Or 65
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    they moved the 1.2 season update back to june. dont know why yet.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    as of june 1 i will not be able to post on the forums no more. i just cancelled my subscribtion to star trek online. reason for this is the lack of content. and the content that does exist is badly bugged. its not fun, i find it annoying.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    after finding out the dailys isnt a bug and that im not getting cheated im renewing my membership.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Glad to see you are renewing, I hate to see good players go. Holler at me and we can do some missions, and happy b-day belated.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    dixon- thank you. hop on team speak when you play. im always up for playing.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Glad you are stucking around, Adm. Quack. I think the Season 2 stuff and the weekly episodes are worth looking into. I would also miss your calls for assistance ("Help me, help me!!!) :P
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    thats funny. today monday the 24th at 7 pm est the cryptic people will be playing with the public on tribble server. if anyone going to be on ill see you there.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hay Quack how do you get to the tribble server. I've read Cryptic new flash but don't know how to get there.

Chas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    chas- when you start to log into sto game, you enter your username and password then on the bottom it says engage on the lower right. on the lower left is above the ready bar is shard: holodeck tribble. click tribble and then engage.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Fourth Fleet, been a while since I've been on your thread. Hope all is well.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Fourth Fleet, been a while since I've been on your thread. Hope all is well.

Everything is definitely well. How goes Omega?
    Hello,

I am creating a fleet database to allow possible applicants find the right fleet for them. I added this fleet and you can find it on the following URL: http://www.rportal.nl/fleetfinder/viewfleet.php?id=19

Could you review the information and let me know if this is accurate, or adjust it yourself by claiming it? Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.
    Roger

Looks accurate... we do have some Euro players as well so we cater to that portion of the globe too. Can I go in and edit that?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Everything is definitely well. How goes Omega?

Looks accurate... we do have some Euro players as well so we cater to that portion of the globe too. Can I go in and edit that?

We've been restructuing to fit the current scheme of the game. All is good.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Captain_Farrior- funny you should say that so have we.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Another Tuesday come and gone can't wait until next week when i go on vacation :p
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    chas- when you start to log into sto game, you enter your username and password then on the bottom it says engage on the lower right. on the lower left is above the ready bar is shard: holodeck tribble. click tribble and then engage.

Thanks Quack, I take it that the tribble only shows up when the holodeck tribble is available. Right now I don't see it.

Chas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    after you key in your password hit summit and then the halo deck shows and so does tribble it appears when engage appears
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    chas- i understand your problem know. turns out you and alot of people have a bug. it started when cryptic did the maintance during their dev game play. seems since i dont have a problem with the server or the button. the only thing i see different from me and you and the others that are affected that the people who dont have the borg tribble are the ones affected. i sent a bug report reporting it and i also made a post on the sto tribble bug forums. hopefully they fix it.,
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Quack, for a minute I thought I was going blind because I could not see a terrible (furry little cute creatures). Thanks again.

Chas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I am passing this along. Vox Vorcain, one of founding members of Red Squadron passed away late Monday night. I have spoken on behalf of Omega Fleet on our thoughts and prayers. There will be a memorial on STO at the Vulcan Monastery on Friday at 6pm EST. I will be unable to attend unfortunately due to my work schedule.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Sorry to hear that Admiral, Star Fleet officers are a breed in their own and when we lose one, we lose a part of ourselves. Speaking as a Admiral for the 4th fleet our condolence with your lose is there. If possible I will be there on Vulcan for the memorial, but that is highly unlikly due to PST and I'll be at work.

Vice Admiral Chas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I too add my condolences.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    sto is having a memorial day sale at the c-store 20 percent off starting tomorrow til tuesday. unfortuneately there is nothing i want.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Admiral Warrick B. Farrior- i have relayed the information to our members. thank you for the invite.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Admiral Warrick B. Farrior- i have relayed the information to our members. thank you for the invite.
    Thank you Captain Quack, most kind.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I would also like to express the condolences of The Unrepentant.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    huntgold- who are you? you dont have a signature that says your name or anything.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    at the memorial service for the red squadron leader, the 4th fleet was in attendance with FA Vorec, metten, sharpe, ulysses and myself. xo archer was at the after meeting at the lounge at sol. there was a huge turn out. i believe there would have been more if you could get more then 50 in an instance. maybe cryptic can do something about that.
    i think that is was a great showing of what a awesome community we have here in sto. i am impressed.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    chat and mail went down today, cryptic fixed them. i knew there was a problem with chat last night at the memorial service i couldnt get anything that was being said at the service, until i went into space.