Install Arc
Options

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    obic wrote:
    Dresses... ball gowns... big poofy wedding style dresses... slim short flirty sexy dresses.... I'm not going to that fancy admirals party in ten forward in my away misison uniform now am I?

heels.... platforms.... mary janes...

stockings, nylons, tights, socks,

how about bluejeans and a black t-shirt?

yeah man - and something i can wear to my admiral promotion? :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I wouldn't mind having casual outfits to wear other than your Starfleet Uniform. Starfleet Officers DO get downtime ya know...

Unfortunately we get too much "server" down time :P

Long gloves, long boots, strapless tops and stretchy pants, I dont care what my girls wear :P lol no in TNG Troy wears tight suits and low cut blouses with skirt, why is only OST getting the love? 7of9 had some skin tites, that skinny Bajorian chick from DS9 had the one piece, TNG away team outfit when Picard, Worf and Crusher went on that undercover opp and lets not forget about that hot Vulcans outfit from STE.

We should also be able to save a few outfits to swap out afterall we paid for them. This way we could have casual cloths, uniforms, combat cloths and dress uniforms/cloths for events.

I would also like to see stuff like concerts and plays. You pay for seats using SFCs you get dressed up and go watch the performance. Birthday parties in ten forward or even celebrations being held whatever the reasons. Training Holodecks for pvp/dueling. Poker Parties are a must.

These would all give us an oppertunity to wear our various outfits and bring roleplaying more into prospective.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Vixen uniforms for Orion (girl) players. :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    not reading thru 22 pages of suggestions, so apologies if it's been posted:

Kirk's alternate uniform from TOS and all uniforms from ST: The Motion Picture.

Customizable combadges plus all that were ever used in ST.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TNG short dresses
    bodysuits (think T'pol/Seven/Troi)
    Gorn and Naussie type uniforms
    ST2 Admiral's uniform w/ open top flap.
    TNG Dress uniforms; It was the only uniform Picard didn't have to tug
    Future/Admiral Janeway's uniform.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    TNG short dresses
    bodysuits (think T'pol/Seven/Troi)
    Gorn and Naussie type uniforms
    ST2 Admiral's uniform w/ open top flap.
    TNG Dress uniforms; It was the only uniform Picard didn't have to tug
    Future/Admiral Janeway's uniform.

*Points to your avatar* Don't forget plug suits!

Anyway, a suit creator that lets us combine a number of different styles together would be handy.
    Lab coat that goes over the normal clothes, backpacks for camping, a Duster... Perhaps a Nausican vest over the uniform?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Darkarma wrote: »
    *Points to your avatar* Don't forget plug suits!

Anyway, a suit creator that lets us combine a number of different styles together would be handy.
    Lab coat that goes over the normal clothes, backpacks for camping, a Duster... Perhaps a Nausican vest over the uniform?

Plug suit would be nice, does it come with an Eva?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oreade wrote: »
    I would also like to see:
    Lt. Uhura earpiece

Probably wouldn't think of that myself, definitely should be an option.

My requests:

More Starfleet uniforms from the late 2270s-2350s including, but not limited to:
      [*]The correct Wrath of Khan Admiral's uniform
      [*]Regular officer's uniform (currently in game) BUT add the option to change the rank and other fixes listed here

[*]Open jacket variant (artwork in game) - Should be an option to toggle with the closed jacket
      [*]Captain's vest (as seen in Generations)

Next Generation Uniforms:
      The Next Generation (2360s-2370s) Captain's Variant
      First Contact Captain's Vest

Starfleet uniforms TOS: The Cage / Where No Man has Gone Before (mid 23rd century-2265)
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Glove option for females, as well as gloves.
      PLAYABLE Mirror Uniforms for females, not just what you see on some NPCs. What happened to the female ones? We were promised this.
      Lowcut uniform, females only of course. Too much covering up.
      Cat ears hat. I miss my hat from CO. Notice I said hat, not actual ears.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Jockstraps and Fire helmets for everyone!!
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Bron wrote:
      Lowcut uniform, females only of course. Too much covering up.

Yes please!!!!
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      And to add to that: Tanktops and lowcut tanktops. Seriously females are too covered up in Starfleet. Preorder Skirts are a start, but come on where's the female half of the Mirror outfit? Somebody said this was a tanktop I think, and now I've been reading around that lack of a female Mirror isn't a bug? :eek: Wth?

Why do all uniforms have to cover everything from the waist up?
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      In the same idea of the no ears options: No nose, no mouth, no eyes options.

And/Or:

Full facial helmets to hide all facial features

In addition, please add more cybernetic options, a ton are missing from the shows, anyway.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Bron wrote:
      And to add to that: Tanktops and lowcut tanktops. Seriously females are too covered up in Starfleet. Preorder Skirts are a start, but come on where's the female half of the Mirror outfit? Somebody said this was a tanktop I think, and now I've been reading around that lack of a female Mirror isn't a bug? :eek: Wth?

Why do all uniforms have to cover everything from the waist up?

http://www3.telus.net/public/nwatt23/mypage_files/Tpol%20standing%20web%20size.jpg
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      dr crusher medical overcoat, and picard starfleet jacket, torres engineering overcoat, cardassian hairstyles, vulcan robes
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      I don't know if this was mentioned or not already, but I'd like to see all the uniforms used in the JJ Abrams Star Trek movie, including the red cadet uniforms they had while they were at the academy.

Essentially, if the uniforms & hairstyles were used in any Star Trek episodes or movies, they should all be in the game as well.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Arclite58 wrote: »
      I don't know if this was mentioned or not already, but I'd like to see all the uniforms used in the JJ Abrams Star Trek movie, including the red cadet uniforms they had while they were at the academy.

Essentially, if the uniforms & hairstyles were used in any Star Trek episodes or movies, they should all be in the game as well.

QFT and /signed 100%
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      i;d like to see skirts for females
      starfleet dress uniforms
      more hairstyles
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Jotunblod wrote:
      If this was put in, I'd say it's a start. I meant something along the lines of your avatar, though. :D

And Scottish, there are skirts already. They're just limited to those who have a preorder costume set, which isn't everybody unfortunately.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      TMP Engineers vest

A lot more hair options (Just port over a bunch from CoH/CoV for a start)
      --We do not need 6 different buzz cut variants, when we have so few normal hair options, case in point

Medical long coats

Engineering uniforms (TMP white space suit looking ones)

More "Eye/head" options, such as TOS comm units, earings (male and female, not just for Bajorans), and eye patches.

Kaitian (cat people) features. Feather and bird options too

Reverse jointed knees for reptilian or avian options

And the ultimate in wishful thinking:
      Ships ball caps just like in the real Navy. They don't have to be hyper detailed, but the option would be appreciated by a lot of people!
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      More love for the Ferengi:

1. Ferengi business suits
      2. No clothes option for Ferengi females (lets keep with the cannon lore) :p
      3. More physical appearance customization options (specially for the head portion of the body)
      4. Grand Nagus type canes/jewelery to show Ferengi business status

Maybe being able to fly a Ferengi type ships like the Marauder (they already have the graphics in place with the Ferengi Traders)
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Narn wrote:

2. No clothes option for Ferengi females (lets keep with the cannon lore) :p

Maybe being able to fly a Ferengi type ships like the Marauder (they already have the graphics in place with the Ferengi Traders)

How about no scott? Last thing i want to see is a bunch of naked Ferengi women running around. :eek:

Narn wrote:

1. Ferengi business suits
      3. More physical appearance customization options (specially for the head portion of the body)
      4. Grand Nagus type canes/jewelery to show Ferengi business status

They would need to make neutral player faction(s) for this to be feasible which I am for.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Capulet wrote: »
      How about no scott? Last thing i want to see is a bung of naked Ferengi women running around. :eek:

They would need to make neutral player faction(s) for this to be feasible which I am for.

Me too. I rather acquire material wealth then work for a bunch of smelly Hoo-mons.

Of course if we become a neutral player faction we would be in the same boat as the Klingons. They made Klingons the pvp side of the game. I guess us Ferengi would be the player shop owners. We better get superior chat spamming powers!
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Would like more selection of heeeled boots for my female officers please, knee high nad thigh high

As well as the minidress and more long hair options would be good as well. Also a v top as well might be also nice.

Maybe more head accessories be nice to like eye patches

:)
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      1. More hairstyles
      2. The JJ Abrams movie style uniforms/Enterpirse uniforms
      3. Cat ears/tails/fur options. Snake/Dog-style snouts, too.
      4. Options to have 2 or 3 fingered hands.
      5. Skirts
      6. The ability to have your BOs and generic security/bridge officers in the same uniform as you, without having to manually change them
      7. More foot options (horse/goat hooves, reverse-jointed knees)
      8. More forehead/facial bump/ridge options for aliens.
      9. Jackets.
      10. Smaller bust sizes.
      11. The ability to make a character shorter than 5'10.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      Feeple wrote: »
      1. More hairstyles
      11. The ability to make a character shorter than 5'10.

I saw a character running around that could walk under tables upright. 3 feet tall or something. It can be done but i think you need to be an alien. The character looked like the one from "Destroy all Humans!!"
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      1. More long female hairstyles. Pretty much just one as it is now...
      2. Some jewelry besides the Bajoran earrings would be nice. Hair decs too.
      3. Subtler facial hair for male characters. A lot of those beards are pretty obnoxious.
      4. A few more complexions would be good too.

almost forgot the most important thing:
      FRECKLES!
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      The clothes Varna the vulcan hologram in the Muso system wears.

Heh.
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      I'd love to be able to let our admirals in the fleet wear and Admiral's uniform, like the ones the admirals in game have, any chance of including this for players?
    • Options
      edited February 2010
      I haven't the time to read this thread, but I am VERY bummed that there is no alternative icons for different ships. The swoop version icon was only for the Enterprise, not for the federation. Giving folks a basic set of shapes and icons to mix and match (or upload) as their own designs.

I donno... seems minute... compared to lots of other things.