What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to see swimwear for Risa visits.

Also I think spacesuits would be cool for missions that take place in a vacuum. (Which you'd have to add, but hey, that's still awesome)

I'd like to see helmets and such for armored characters in general

Some more social wear would definately be nice, like all the stuff you see NPC wear.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    All (that means all) of the clothing you see in the game, available for you to wear.

End of story.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Khromm wrote: »
    Possibly not the right place, but the ability to turn off th earmour skin and see your uniform would be nice...

You spend time selecting your uniform and then the first piece of armour you find completely changes the look :(

There is currently a right-click option to hide armor - from the equip screen, it works.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Gotel wrote:
    Tails would be cool.

You don't see too many canon races with them.

The Cat bridge comm officer on The Animated Series had a tail.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    stmfuller wrote: »
    how about authentic betazoid wedding garments?

ROFL, YES!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Admiral Rikers unifrom from All Good Things :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I have just read in another thread that an official GM response to the lack of Mirror Uniforms for females is that the uniform is "only for men" and women just don't get a Mirror Universe uniform.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=114148

Please remedy this. We did not buy lifetime subscriptions to CO to get jackets. We bought them to get Uhura in the sexy midriff top!

Honestly, I read this official reply as "We tricked you. Suck it up."

It's not like they don't have the models, look at the vixons and matrons. Also, we would PAY for these in the C-Store
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Semley wrote: »
    It's not like they don't have the models, look at the vixons and matrons. Also, we would PAY for these in the C-Store

shouldn't have to pay in the C store for uniforms you already paid for in the pro order. would be nice if they would put all the outfits in for others though.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    shouldn't have to pay in the C store for uniforms you already paid for in the pro order. would be nice if they would put all the outfits in for others though.

Yeah, but some of us didn't get the pre-order, I agree you shouldn't, but I would hehe
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Semley wrote: »
    Yeah, but some of us didn't get the pre-order, I agree you shouldn't, but I would hehe

agreed. I wasn't willing to buy multiple boxes for additional outfits at $70 a pop but a few dollars is reasonable for a digital outfit.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    TMP onesies.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    1. more borg implants
    (arms, headpieces, ect)

2. Kahn's Augments' outfits
    (to show off my manly pecks)

3. Better hair for both men and women
    (they just dont have my hairstyle)

4. Real Klingon female uniforms
    (Lursa and B'Etor from Generations)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Fordo wrote:
    Am I the only one that can't use the TOS uniforms on the BOs? It's a bit sad to have my own char with his uniform and see the crew with his own uniform... I want them all themed...

Question, how did you get your TOS uniform?

I preordered and got the TOS ship, but can"t find the TOS uniform.

Thanks,

Marc
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    mvosk wrote: »
    Question, how did you get your TOS uniform?

I preordered and got the TOS ship, but can"t find the TOS uniform.

Thanks,

Marc

TOS Uniforms were part of the digital download package deal. :( yup they split the ship from uniforms. Hopefully Cryptic won't wait too long before adding the diff uniforms to the C Store
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'd like to wear an Admiral's uniform when I hit Admiral.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    This HAS been mentioned, but seriously, gimmie some skirts.

C-store, something. I'll pay for 'em.

My BOffs are too uncomfortable in pants! No a/c on my ship!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Phaceau wrote:
    This HAS been mentioned, but seriously, gimmie some skirts.

C-store, something. I'll pay for 'em.

My BOffs are too uncomfortable in pants! No a/c on my ship!

There is a skirt bottom in the coming off duty clothes called "robes" but it is ankle length. Yay for Mormon ...er Vulcan clothes. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    C_Fox wrote:
    More long hair
    Curly hair

Skirts
    Open shirts like my avitar
    Smaller borg eye implants (7 of 9)
    orion outfits plz

just some off the top of my head

(hair like Gaila the orion in this picture)

SHE HULK WILL BE PLEASED!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Reptallian features for Alien Species:

Head
    Skin
    Limbs
    Etc.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'd love for them to change the base coloring for the TNG Movie uniforms to the ACTUAL color scheme of them. Seriously, ok, maybe just a minor annoyance having to change it for EVERY. SINGLE. BO I pick up...

Second row from the bottom... first on the left for the first, 8th on the left for the third... c'mon.

Anyway, I would like to see comm badges back on the tactical armor. I also wouldn't mind seeing the TNG Movie uniform rank pips not bleeding in and out through the uniform based on character stance (happens mostly with the females, I've noticed).

Ability to select features specifically when you're displaying armor. Such as gloves, tactical display unit, etc, that would display in armor, but not with standard uniform.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    # 1 - Wrath of Khan officer uniforms standard option for everyone.

# 2 - Wrath of Khan enlisted man’s uniform standard option for all.

# 3 - Wrath of Khan landing party jackets (see Space Station Regula one) standard option for all.

# 4 – Starship Security Armored Uniforms from Star Treks TMP and Search for Spock for all.

# 5 - Wrath of Khan Engineering coolant suit (the white one with tubing and the bulls-eye looking thing on Scotty’s chest) for all.

# 6 - McCoy’s Doctor’s smock from Wrath of Khan for all.

# 7 - Equivalent Nurses Medical uniform with skirt option for all.

# 8 - Three inch spike heeled, pump-based, gogo boots option for ALL female characters (for ALL players of course).

# 9 - SEXY LONG BIG 80’S HAIR FOR FEMALES (steal some of The Sim’s fan manufactured stuff. It’s still online and looks mighty fine).

# 10 - Slit in the new skirts, ala Nichelle Nichols in Search for Spock (thanx for them BTW) and make skirts a standard option for ALL player’s female characters.

# 11 - Accurate Wrath of Khan officer uniform Rank pins.

# 12 - Admiral’s uniform (Wrath of Khan) should have a fine shiny gold stripe along the black ribbing in front, unlike other Wrath of Khan Officer jackets (and should be available only as a special unlock award upon reaching Rear Admiral Grade 1).

# 13 - No gold braid on armband of standard Wrath of Khan Officer jackets (that’s Flag Officers only).

# 14 - Kirk and former crew’s civilian attire from Search for Spock.

# 15 - Kirk’s green wrap around shirt from way back when he was a captain.

# 16 – Long straight coarse American TRIBBLE hair with no receding hairline.

# 17 - Quilted Wrath of Khan turtleneck more vivid.

# 18 - No blur on Wrath of Khan uniform shoulder strap or turtleneck.

Just bundle most all this as some kind of Wrath of Khan uniform Suite option.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Kev, don't forget the jacket uniform option from ST V:TFF... you remember, the one with the snap buttons down the front that Kirk wore... with the "Go Climb a Rock" t-shirt?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanx, RC!

I thought I was the Real Star Trek Expert, but I sure left out a uniform, lol!

I stand corrected. Will add that to the list.

Thanx again, pallie!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    # 1 - Wrath of Khan officer uniforms standard option for everyone.

# 2 - Wrath of Khan enlisted man’s uniform standard option for all.

# 3 - Wrath of Khan landing party jackets (see Space Station Regula one) standard option for all.

# 4 – Starship Security Armored Uniforms from Star Treks TMP and Search for Spock for all.

# 5 - Wrath of Khan Engineering coolant suit (the white one with tubing and the bulls-eye looking thing on Scotty’s chest) for all.

# 6 - McCoy’s Doctor’s smock from Wrath of Khan for all.

# 7 - Equivalent Nurses Medical uniform with skirt option for all.

# 8 - Three inch spike heeled, pump-based, gogo boots option for ALL female characters (for ALL players of course).

# 9 - SEXY LONG BIG 80’S HAIR FOR FEMALES (steal some of The Sim’s fan manufactured stuff. It’s still online and looks mighty fine).

# 10 - Slit in the new skirts, ala Nichelle Nichols in Search for Spock (thanx for them BTW) and make skirts a standard option for ALL player’s female characters.

# 11 - Accurate Wrath of Khan officer uniform Rank pins.

# 12 – A leg color (panty hose full color pallet) option with a gloss/sheen slider bar for chicks in skirts.

# 13 - Admiral’s uniform (Wrath of Khan) should have a fine shiny gold stripe along the black ribbing in front, unlike other Wrath of Khan Officer jackets (and should be available only as a special unlock award upon reaching Rear Admiral Grade 1).

# 14 - No gold braid on armband of standard Wrath of Khan Officer jackets (that’s Flag Officers only).

# 15 – Wrath of Khan Officer’s uniform should have service pips and squeaks on armband.

# 16 - Kirk and former crew’s civilian attire from Search for Spock.

# 17 - Kirk’s green wrap around shirt from way back when he was a captain.

# 18 – Long straight coarse American TRIBBLE hair with no receding hairline.

# 19 - Quilted Wrath of Khan turtleneck more vivid.

# 20 - No blur on Wrath of Khan uniform shoulder strap or turtleneck.

# 21 – The Starfleet button up Jacket Scotty wore in Search for Spock and Voyage Home and Kirk wore in Final Frontier.

# 22 – Janice Rand’s Beehive hairdo from the TV series.

Just bundle most all this as some kind of Wrath of Khan uniform Suite option.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    # 1 - More bridge officer stations for all ships and all the way to commander on all three types (Sci, Eng, Tac) for Tier 4 up. Tier 4 and 5 were CRUSHINGLY disappointing.

# 2 - Ability to use “Customize Clothing” to submit the ONLY options acceptable for a player’s crew uniforms on that player’s ships. I use Wrath of Khan only and if I have to throw one more freak out the airlock for wearing pajamas on duty…

# 3 - Also, the ability to use “Customize Clothing” to submit the ONLY options acceptable for a player’s SECURITY that beams down with or to assist the landing party from that player’s ships.

# 4 - Ability to PRE-ARM any landing party’s generic security characters with weapons each player has acquired and is rated to use.

# 5 - Also, ability to designate Chief Officers and delineate who’s on the ship vs. in the landing party so A.I. doesn’t have someone sending a signal from the ship who’s standing right beside you in a landing party.

# 6 - Ability to equip Bridge Officers and PRE-ARM generic security details with KITS they can exploit.

# 7 - At least three more equip-able, assignable, customizable Bridge officers.

# 8 - Larger landing parties.

# 9 - Larger Teams.

# 10 – Specific ability to bring more of your own bridge officers with you when you are a member of a team, even a full one.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanx, RC!

I thought I was the Real Star Trek Expert, but I sure left out a uniform, lol!

I stand corrected. Will add that to the list.

Thanx again, pallie!

hehe, not a problem, like the list a lot. ;-) I'd love to see Scotty's engineering smock, as well, that he wore in ST V and VI, and in TNG: Relics, if any of these got implemented.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i would like to see the diplomat uniforms from the planet mission where u meet with Murial paris. they looked like they would make great dress/admiral uniforms ...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Find a way to make that happen on a Wrath of Khan uniform and that's all my spacebroads will be wearing! ;-D