Options

Dust to Dust: Electrified floors not showing

13»

Comments

• Options
    wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    wodenaz wrote: »
    Well I dont use twitter or facebook.
    They can still be accessed without an account, but the main website is always my main 'go to' for information.

well technically twitter you now need an account or as they like to call it now X.

Though when I see/hear anyone use the new name I always think it was changed as a forcast and the X is a grave marker.
  • Options
    william8004william8004 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet. I used the personal transporter to bypass the electrified floor.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet. I used the personal transporter to bypass the electrified floor.

It has been mentioned and is very helpful to know. Especially for people who already have one. I'm just not sure I'll be spending ~4million ec to get around a bug in one mission. :)
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Just going to mention, that the open ground missions on Kobali seem to be affected by this same bug. For example the hold points for "Breaking the Wall" don't show. But at least these aren't game breaking as you can still hold the points and progress in the mission. Was the same way when this bug popped up last year.
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    Just going to mention, that the open ground missions on Kobali seem to be affected by this same bug. For example the hold points for "Breaking the Wall" don't show. But at least these aren't game breaking as you can still hold the points and progress in the mission. Was the same way when this bug popped up last year.

Oh I gave up on the Kobali missions long ago. I had a recruit that just couldn't finish the Kobali thing a, I just HATE that they do these recruit promos and you can never complete them.

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,648 Arc User
    pacelli1 wrote: »
    baucoin wrote: »

Oh I gave up on the Kobali missions long ago. I had a recruit that just couldn't finish the Kobali thing a, I just HATE that they do these recruit promos and you can never complete them.

You don't have to do them in any particular hurry, there are people with recruits from the first time they ran the events years ago that still have more to go on them and trot them out every now and then to do a little more.
  • Options
    azrael#9500 azrael Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    This.^

All you have to do is start a recruit during the event to get the tracking device. Beyond that, it's on your schedule as to when (if) you get around to finishing the various accolades.
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 4
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    jega80jega80 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yep still broke
  • Options
    mmthebatmanmmthebatman Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Still knackered.
  • Options
    speakerdadspeakerdad Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same issue as of 4/3/24
  • Options
    And still nothing in the patch notes, so I don't expect a fix today.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Just going to mention they've fixed this before without putting it in the patch notes. Not saying that's the case this time, just that it has happened. The last time Dust to dust was bugged I had an alt character at the floor stage and tested it with each patch.
    Did the same with Sphere of Influence and the Vault.
  • Options
    Still an issue as of 4/5/2024
  • Options
    rallyrally Member Posts: 1 Arc User
  • Options
    I have not been in to test it yet, but...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11567103-patch-notes-for-4/11/24
    Resolved an issue with the missions "Sphere of Influence" and "Dust to Dust" that caused some FX to never become visible making some of the puzzles impossible for captains.
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited April 11
    tagen wrote: »

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11567103-patch-notes-for-4/11/24
    Resolved an issue with the missions "Sphere of Influence" and "Dust to Dust" that caused some FX to never become visible making some of the puzzles impossible for captains.

Keep us apprised, please.
  • Options
    tagen wrote: »

Keep us apprised, please.

Just ran it. The graphics for electrified floors are indeed back.
    I finished the mission and my Klingon recruit was able to check off the Delta Quadrant arc.

There is a possible bug in the graphics for a later section where I think platforms are still visible when they are meant to be retracted, but a secondary graphic makes it possible to get through easily, so that does not break the mission.
  • Options
    eyonceeyonce Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just ran through it with my newest toon. STILL NO CHOKE POINT FLOOR GRAPHICS. 6/10/24
    Also zero audio or graphics for spacial charges exploding. Wasn't even sure I was going to get through it but I did. Was advised by my ticket to post here. Pretty sure the last time I ran Kobali it was fine but definitely not fine now.
  • Options
    wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    eyonce wrote: »
    Just ran through it with my newest toon. STILL NO CHOKE POINT FLOOR GRAPHICS. 6/10/24
    Also zero audio or graphics for spacial charges exploding. Wasn't even sure I was going to get through it but I did. Was advised by my ticket to post here. Pretty sure the last time I ran Kobali it was fine but definitely not fine now.

Unfortunatly this one and one of the dyson sphere episodes they seem to keep fixing it then breaking it again, it has been sugested that like some of the times they kept breaking-fixing then breaking other stuff is they keep pathing the broken code then adding the fix code then broken ect, so even if they do fix it there is a chance they will just break it again.