test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,930 Arc User
    jessie: im jessie the forge master. I make everything from arms to armor and everything in between. So what are you here for?

Jakara: yeah I know.

Jaessa: hmm I can’t say I’ve ever been to batuu but I do know there are lots of city planets like couriscaunt.

Evelynn: *sips the drink* interesting
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *gets something sweet for Reina before getting herself some hot chocolate* Here you go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Kaden: I'm staying here for a bit. You can ask Jorin about it if you want.

Briana: I dont think Batuu is one of those city planets. Just one my uncle Marcus mentioned. *pours more of the drinks into identical glasses with identical orbs that starts bubbling and smoking slightly*

*Tepes bridge*

Nick: Hail the Exeter. I need to know when we're getting back to DS9 or if we're headed somewhere else

*Hail from Tepes to Exeter*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jessie: well as long as you make useful you’ll have no problems from me. Speaking of which to be useful you have to known the ship so I would say a tour is in order.

Jaessa: I’ve never actually been there so I have no idea, but the drinks look good. *picks hers up and sips it nodding*

Jakara: *takes a sip from here drink* well damn that’s pretty good
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Kaden: ah but of course. Will you be the one leading it, ma chérie?

Briana: glad it came out good *sips her own alcoholic drink she made for herself earlier*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jessie: yes i will, and what did that last thing you said mean? i dont know the dialect.

jakara: soooo massage time?
  • Options
    Briana: I will in a bit. *smiles* just need a few. Dont let me hold you back, please.

Kaden: it's french. And it doesn't mean anything bad, I can guarantee that.
  • Options
    jakara: everything ok?

jaessa: *sips her drink*

jessie: right then, first we'll head to engineering. *starts walking there* so whats your story then?
  • Options
    Kaden: i mean i lost my arm within the last... 7 hours? feels way less then that.

Briana: Yeah, why?
  • Options
    jessie: i see, and you remain to pay it off because of lack of funds hmm? *she walks down a hall way passing many other mandalorians on her way to engineering.*

jakara: i was just wondering is all.
  • Options
    Briana: well i don't wanna bother everyone else with whats on my mind.

Kaden: kinda... more because i didn't feel safe on a starfleet ship with active warrants for my arrest over petty things and things that are attributed to my father rather than me. I mean i do have money but... Not on me currently. Being a mercenary myself I feel better off here.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    T'Lera: So how do we do a... massage. *she tilts her head* I know it involves putting hands on the body, but I never knew more than that.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Jessie: we aren’t typical mercenaries, we are warriors for hire driven not by money but the glory of combat. Our reward is the sight of a defeated foe at our feet, the stories we tell our younger foundlings and the honor brought to our clan. Mandalorians aren’t a single race or species, it’s a culture or creed if you will anyone can become one if accepted by the head of a clan, but I imagine you will have a lot of time to learn of us. *she walks into the engineering deck where wedge is working on the hyper drive*

Wedge: hey jess you need something?

Jessie: no I’m only giving a tour to our guest for the time being

Wedge: *stands up offering a hand to kaden* well hello I’m wedge the local gear head

Jakara: basically think of it as heavy rubbing in a way. It gets knots out and helps releave tension
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (or think of it as heavy petting if you get the 'right' kind of massage)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Reina: Thanks Krystal. *she sips her drink, sighing* Are we heading back to DS9?

T'Lera: Who is doing the rubbing? *she tilts her head*

Oculus: Well most likely we just program the holodeck to make masseuses for everyone.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Krystal: I believe that is the current plan. While Federation and Republic forces are putting out spot fires and playing Whack-a-Hur'q, we're probably gonna try and find the source. But...we're dependant on leads. Until Odo comes up with a new lead, we're on standby. Honestly... from what I've heard of his past on DS9... if he's got a lead, its gonna be a juicy one. You don't spend years as Chief of Security on a space station without being really good at your job.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (what are the lunari - chopped wagyu?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Damn it shadow.... I was going to make that joke... I ended up passing out with a migraine)

Kaden: *Shakes wedge's hand* I'm Kaden Bernadotte. I have no specialty. *looks to jessie* you fight for glory and the added bonus of money. I fight for fun over money. But the money at least helps me eat.

Briana: basically. Make them however you want. *sips her drink*

Nick: *still waiting for Exeter to answer his hail* the hell is taking them so long?
  • Options
    (what joke? i didn't make a joke - i asked a pointed - and very valid - question)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (The one about heavy petting)
  • Options
    jessie: to each their own. now lets go, wedge has work to do and you can make friends later. *walks out of the room*

wedge: dont mind her, shes a bit... up tight but she means well.

jakara: im pretty sure eve is old enough for a massage too.

evelynn: why would their be age restrictions?

jakara: err....
  • Options
    Briana: yeah.... See what i was talking about earlier?

Kaden: Seen it before. Will always see it again. take care. *follows jessie*
  • Options
    jaessa: *sighs*

wedge: well see you later then!

jessie: now on to the armory *she walks down the hall*
  • Options
    Tala: Sorry for the delay Captain... I swear we're cursed with Communications issues in one form or another. If its not battle damage, its some kind of bug in the system...

I did NOT intend to make a pun considering our current circumstances...
  • Options
    Briana: sorry... *sips her drink, signing*

Kaden: you're just gonna show me a room full of guns? Okay.

Nick: all good. What's our ETA to DS9
  • Options
    jessie: i would already expect you to know what an armory if you havnt noticed im showing you where it is in the ships lay out. *walks into the armory. it looks like any other except for the different looking rifles and pistols of a foreign make and design* full mandalorians already have their own personal weapons, but we have a full stock of different blaster rifles, carbines and pistols. as well as explosives and rockets. most of us usually wear our armor where ever we travel but at times when its taken off its stored here. the armory and storage bays are keinas domain being the clans quartermaster so if you happen to need anything go to her. onward to the bridge then unless you have questions.

jaessa: no you're right, shoulda chosen something more kid friendly....
  • Options
    (Sorry been sick with a stomach bug the past couple of days.)

T'Lera: How is a massage not kid friendly? *she seems to be very confused by what's going on with the conversation*

Oculus: Maybe we could still get massages while keeping it PG?

Reina: I guess thats something to look forward to. Do you know much about Odo? I've heard he was a big figure on DS9 as the chief of security, other than the whole, being a changeling thing.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Briana: yea.. *sighs and sips her drink* that may be hard

Kaden: thank you... and I meant it more.... you're just gonna let me in here?... fair enough. Since jorin brought me on I guess
  • Options
    jessie: well stealing from a mandalorian is already a death sentence and thats not to mention what keina does to any who take from her supplies. and i will be watching you closely.

jaessa: im sorry eve....

evelynn: i knew this would happen.... age has long been a problem that i run into time and time again and i am damn near sick of it. do you have any idea what its like to have an iq of a super computer but the body of a child?! no one takes me seriously not any of you or that idiot that spawned me! i dont even relate to anyone let alone children my age, what they find "fun" i find menial and stupid, as if running around screeching your head off or endlessly kicking a ball around is such a f*cking fun activity!

jaessa: evelynn!

evelynn: dont you "evelynn" me you can take what ever you were going to say and shove it for all i care. *turns around and starts walking out of the holodeck* i have HAD IT with being a child, TRIBBLE childhood if this is what it is.

jaessa: *tries saying something but just stands there with her mouth half open.*
  • Options
    (*boinks rattler with a squeaky toy* that wasn't a rhetorical question!

*terrible attempt at a chicago mobster accent* i tell ya, we get no respect - no respect at all; we're out dere fightin', bleedin', dyin' against the hur'q, tryna keep da galaxy safe, but do we get recognition of our plight? no!

...okay, some of that may be brooklyn instead of chicago mobster, but it gets the point across)​​

#LegalizeAwoo