test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (yeah...one ship out of thousands, yet she's acting like his opinion is a majority one among the alliance)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (No. She's just annoyed by them. Its a bit more like a rivalry than anything. And they tend to hit all the murder buttons on Krystal.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: cause I know a drink for just about any taste. Just give me an idea of what you like. I'm assuming not sour since your comment on the cider.... *sighs and takes a sip of her own drink, putting a straw in Jakara's* also... what do you think everyone else is up to? Like I'm surprised alex isnt here trying to get us to continue the Dungeons and Dragons thing.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    T'Lera: I prefer sweet.

Oculus: There's never any telling what's going to that man's head. For all we know he went to take a vacation on Tattooine.

Reina: Well then come on. Lets go blow off some steam with television. *she gets up and kisses Krystal, starting to lead the way to their room*

(I'm pretty excited for the new pack coming out, I've always been a TRIBBLE for the temporal stuff, and I'm actually excited to get the Amarie.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: fruity sweet or chocolatey sweet? Also, still need to hear what kinda martini you want Oculus.... and yeah... I'm with ya there on him.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: *takes the drink sipping it.* and here i thought i was the bartender.

jaessa: *looks down at the bar top silently*

jessie: you wont usually be up here unless you're needed by some one. so next up is keina, shes the one who will give you all your jobs and supplies.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. *follows Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: I'm the one that has irish in my blood... the human part at least. So I'm good with alcohol. Thought after all our time together you'd know. *smirks at jakara, glancing at Jaessa and sighing* c'mon you look like you need something special...

Kaden: Oui. Let us go. Not sure how useful I'll be right now waiting for a permanent arm. Then having to get used to it.
  • Options
    Jakara: well yeah of course I know that. I’ve also been bartending long before I even met you.

Jaessa: *rests her head in her arms on the counter top remaining silent.*

Jessie: keina has odd jobs here and there that need doing. *she says walking to the ships cargo hold*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Kaden: By all means then. Hopefully they only require one hand.

Briana: I remember. *Smiles before glancing at Jaessa* Okay we'll get you something.... it'll be alright *starts mixing another drink* also I'm still waiting to hear from you two *Points at Oculus and T'lera* What kind of martini, and for the vulcan, something chocolaty sweet, fruity sweet, maybe caramel sweet?
  • Options
    Oculus: Just give me something fruity. *she sighs and rests her head on Jaessa's shoulder, rubbing her back gently*

T'Lera: I prefer fruity as well.

Reina: You should've seen that guy in sickbay, kept acting all offended that I hadn't cut his arm off yet, as of we don't have a bunch of medical procedures we need to go through before we lop it off. I'm no Jedi, I can't just pull a laser sword out and chop someone's limb.
  • Options
    jaessa: *sighs* what am i even doing..... im not cut out to raise a kid even if she is my sister. when she needed me most i just chocked up like an idiot..... at this rate she'll pick favorites with jorin and end up hating me.... hes just so much better with her then i am.

jakara: parenting is never something you're prepared for.

jessie: she should have some easy jobs for you. *walks into the cargo hold where keina is standing with a manifest of some sort.*

keina: jessie, *she nods* and whos this?
  • Options
    Briana: *Pours a drink in front of Jaessa, pushing it towards her* here ya go, its what jakara is having. Maybe you'll like it. *Starts to mix the drinks for Oculus and T'lera

Kaden: je m'appelle Kaden Bernadotte. *Bows for a moment* It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
  • Options
    Jaessa: *takes the drink siping it* thanks

Keina: well I’ll let you get back to your forge Jessie I’ll take it from here.

Jessie: *nods and walks out*

Keina: she never was all that great with people anyway so kaden here for work then?
  • Options
    Briana: no problem *smiles, pouring two drinks for Oculus and T'lera from the same shaker* I killed two birds with one stone making this for you two. Not sure it you wanted it with olives or not. Or if you wanted them as dirty martinis. They're watermelon and cherry vodka martinis. Try 'em!

Kaden: I suppose I am.
  • Options
    T'Lera: Why would you want an olive in it? *she sips hers testing it*

Oculus: Jaessa I think personally you would make a great mom. You really care about Evelynn, and just want to help her. sometimes people can stumble along the way, but as long as we're still here for her I'm sure she'll be fine and won't hate you. *she drinks her martini, clearly enjoying it*

(The bridge of the Amarie is TRIBBLE huge. Like what the hell? Its bigger than some ground mission maps.(
  • Options
    Briana: Martinis are usually made with Olives as a garnish. Some like it with some of the olive juice in it. That being a dirty martini. *the drinks are especially sweet, tasting like watermelon and cherry. Oddly the taste of the fruit makes it hard to tell how much alcohol is in it*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (oh, they'll be able to tell once they start getting buzzed)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: *pops something into her mouth then takes a swig of her drink to down it*
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... Kayla does have a laser rifle... *shrug before giving her a smile that says she's joking*
  • Options
    Briana: so... anyone wanna do shots?
  • Options
    (Guess Raneson is never gonna get back to me, may as well do what i was gonna do anyways.)

Nick: *Standing in the turbolift with Gaia. wearing dark blue jeans, a black Shirt with the logo of some 21st century metal band, a Military field jacket, and black leather combat boots. Exiting the turbolift and heading to the transporter* Ready to head over?
  • Options
    Gaia: Yea.
    Krystal: *spending time with her family*
  • Options
    Nick: *looks at the transporter officer. Over to the Exeter. *stretches and rubs his shoulder as him and Gaia are beamed over*
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Jakara: I suppose I’ll join in then, set me up with what ever.

Jaessa: I really hope you’re right..... *sips her drink worriedly*

Keina: alright. You don’t look combat capable in your current state and also practically naked so I can give you a few odd jobs around the ship to start I’ve been too busy to organize the supply room and you look capable of doing it so here *pushes a padd like device onto kadens chest*
  • Options
    Briana: Jello shots sound fun?

Kaden: Alright.... *takes the PADD looking device with his prosthetic, it slipping out of his grip and onto the floor* Don't think that's supposed to happen...

Nick: C'mon. *takes gaia's hand and start to walk towards Krystal's quarters as soon as they're beamed aboard.*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    *Meanwhile on Risa, Mirror Raneson would come upon a certain dead Naasicaan*

Mirror Raneson: The hell?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (Oh sure now he posts and for something completely different... at least sombody is finally doing something with Dundee so I'm only half mad)

Dundee: *hiding in a cave somewhere*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Mirror Raneson: *Looks around, then at the dead Naasicaan* Wha... why is...? *Confused*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    T'Lera: What is a Jello shot? Does it have something to do with Gelatin?