What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    (i don't remember anything from him about engagement rings, just that he wanted a convenient way to avoid being infected every time gaia gave him a love bite)

alex: well, i only have the one ring...and this one, obviously *he holds up the mental influence nullifying ring* and no, not 'some other time'...now​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,182 Arc User
    Nick: No. I don't want a damn prince albert. Just the rings... One in my size and... *Looks behind his back for a moment, then back to Matt, mouthing the words silently* "and one in Gaia's size..."
    *he raises an eye at nick's weird behavior for a moment, then comprehension comes again and the other eye raises as well, and both his eyes bug out* OH! ohhhhhhhhhhh...​​

(and matt said he would make them out of mithral..... Took forever to find that. )

Nick: So.... is that the one matt made or not? or is this a temporary solution while the pair is made?.... Also... not really sure about wearing a ring that does stuff with my mind.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    alex: no, i had to do them myself...and i did wonder at the time why he told me to make two in different sizes, but now i know why...and it doesn't do stuff with your mind - it PREVENTS stuff being done to your mind!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,245 Arc User
    (What do you mean get on the ball?)

*Oculus stretches, seeming bored and starts wandering around the Exeter.*

Kurata: Dukan Raised and trained me from my batch. I doubt he would appreciate my being belittled because some girl thought I wasn't suited for the job which I was assigned by Founder Odo. *he looks to Krystal* Admiral, i would recommend in the future, your officers perhaps be trained in the art of tact and diplomacy, otherwise there will be significantly more trouble between the dominion and your people.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (exact what it sounds like - deal with the whole asylum situation sooner rather than later)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*stares nick in the face*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *glares at the Jem'hadar* a snarky Jem'hadar... let's see how long that lasts

Nick: why did he have you work on them? He said he would cause it would give him something to do while he was under "house arrest." Also.... still not 100% sure on using that.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    alex: something about you being something i won't repeat in case that kid is still lurking​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Ouch.... what exactly did I do?
  • Options
    alex: he never explained that part - just used so much foul language i had to threaten to tan his hide so he'd stop

(it was the thing at krystal's quarters where he was accused of eavesdropping even though he can't help it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I can only remember joking with him about something, just busting his chops.... Did he really take that seriously? cause that was the last time i talked to him.
  • Options
    alex: whatever it was, apparently so​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Any idea on how to patch it up? Gonna sound odd, but I'd say he's my best friend.... within the taskforce at least.... Plus a lot my my older friends are dead or going to die...
  • Options
    alex: maybe start by finding out whatever got him in a mood and making amends for it? or just bribe him with food - that always works for - and with - me​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (and to make sure this doesn't get lost in the shuffle)
    alex: i...have no idea either - i've never been on this class of ship before; computer, where is the conference room located?
    ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    *computer directs to the nearest conference room*
    Krystal: I think it shows some promise if you ask me. The Jem'Hadar aren't machines. Who knows... maybe someday, with enough push from Odo, the Jem'Hadar can start making their own choices.
    No more "noble sacrifices". Just soldiers doing their duty because they wish it. Not because they have no choice. And... to choose if an order is in the best interests of the Dominion, or just the one issuing said order.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: *was already walking along the highlighted path since such things are generally instantaneous on request* i think we're here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: yeah... hopefully they can make them less snarky in the future. *continues to walk* funny how mom didn't say anything about the blind girl appearing out of nowhere. *chuckles and look at Evelynn*

Nick: I think so too.... so... bribe him with food? Alright. I'm a pretty damn good cook. I think you can agree you've had my cooking before. I'll do that after this meeting... so this is the right ring? Made out of the metal I requested right? And will I have the one for Gaia soon?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    (also...we need to figure out what we're going to do during the breaktime between the end of this and the start of The Search, which i've already stated i want to be at least a month so lexington can get back into the fray with its shiny new upgrades (for which i don't want to just gloss over her launch from drydock, though) and alex's new flagship can be finished building

currently we have risa, dealing with mirror jessica's terran faction and possibly something else i'm not thinking of currently to choose from)

alex: i'll see what i can do about it...also, when have i had your cooking?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: after your flagship went kaboom. You were in Lexington's sickbay and I brought you linguine alla vodka while you were sitting there injured. Also I usually cook something when Krystal has BBQs. At least the two I've been to... So you've probably snagged something there. I snagged a barrel of butter beer that nobody else wanted. I assume it came from you.

(Also got that one thing I mentioned. It can be worked in)
  • Options
    *insert puffed up and flat-eared lycan here*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I have the feeling I am about to die over butterbeer...
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    (not that - bringing up his flagship, which he's still sore over losing)

*alex's fur is still standing on end as he slinks into the conference room, very much sore about being reminded of his lost ship*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *sits in a chair* oh... it was the other thing.... sorry... I should have just said when you were in the Lexington's sickbay
  • Options
    (*pokes tala with stick* nick and alex are there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    Jakara: absent mindedness maybe.

Evelynn: I thought I said hello....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: You did Evelynn, *Pats evelynn on the head* I guess she needs a minute to process.... or she's wondering why there is a kid with us because we never got a chance to explain....

Nick: So.... when i make Matt food, you want something too? I'm thinking Korean barbecue short ribs. *Takes out a PADD and messages Matt* Yo, making food later. you want some?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I'm guessing there's a story behind this...
    Tala: *comes in* Sorry... got tied up a bit, and... Captain, might want to poke your head into sickbay after this as Dr. Reynolds is about ready to rip your CMO a new one. Haven't seen her that riled up since she was pregnant.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: What the hell did he do?

Briana: Yeah there is... Luckily it can be summed up as This is Jorin's little sister who smuggled herself here when we came back from that trip, hiding until it was too late to bring her back... without jorin and his older sister/old master... So until they return here we're watching her i guess.... her name is Evelynn. She is the same species as Oculus i think.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    evelynn: *makes a content coo as shes pet* technically half miralukan but yes they should be back with in two or three days if my calculations were correct.... and yes i know i have surprising intellect for a child my age... i may look eight years old but in truth im actually a few thousand.

jakara: *chuckles rolling her eyes jokingly.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."