What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (it is...too...bright in...here)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,155 Arc User
    Briana: *Messages Krystal* We'll be sure to dock with the Exter than.... and the lights on that ship. they're just incredibly bright.... Like Ridiculously so... They kind of flare up sometimes. *Looks at Jakara* okay, good on that front now... So I'm not sure what you want to do about... all this... *Chuckles* she reminds me of shelly but smaller and less Aenar. maybe you should ask shelly's opinion?

Nick: *Continues to menacingly stare down the klingons, giving no indication that he will stop interfering in the fight* You have a chance to leave now. Take it.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,904 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    jakara: eh i'll let her stick around till jaessa gets back. shes a pretty silent one tho.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Are you gonna stay too or are you leaving her with us?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nick gets tackled by two Cardassians and brought to the ground
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    jakara: depends on if you want me around i guess.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Nick: Oh, So you need to sneak up on a Human to take them down, huh? *He delivers two quick jabs Simultaneously to their throats than grabs the back of the Cardassians' heads, slamming them hard into the Floor of the bar. Letting out a loud warcry as he gets back up*

**********'

Briana: Sure, why not *Smiles*
  • Options
    Three Female Klingon are still standing, whiel all 10 Cardassian are down. One of the Klingon females are down.

Female Klingon states "You had no right to enter the circle, human. They were our problem, not yours." While all three are at ready positions, the one who spoke seemed to have a different one of the other more traditional Klingon position
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jakara: so to the shuttle bay then?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Nick: I had every right to. I was asked by the proprietor of this business and apparently Embassy, To stop your fight and stop the destruction of property. this place isn't yours to wreck. If you disagree, you can take it up with The Federation and Starfleet.

Briana: yeah let's grab my stuff... plus everyone else.
  • Options
    jakara: right behind you. *looks down at evelynn.* ready to go?

evelynn: *silently nods.*
  • Options
    Briana: Alright. *Heads back over to her stuff and the group* So we'll be taking a shuttle from here, to DS9, where the Exter currently is. the Lexington is in refit. that good with everyone?

Nick: So what will it be?
  • Options
    jakara: *follows briana with evelynn close behind her.*
  • Options
    the female Klingon looks at Nick then stands up straight, more at ease. "My ship leaves in 6 hours to go to the gamma Quadrant. I wanted to have some, and let loose some steam. Beating you will take too much time. "

Martok comes in with some Federation and Klingon security.

Martok: Lady Shinara of House Nuvpu' Qud, seems you caused a problem.

Shinara: One of the Male Cardassian needed to be taught a lesson about Klingon etiquette, mainly where not to touch us.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    Oculus: *Having Just arrived back to the group* Wait why is Evelynn here? And I guess heading to DS9 is fine.

Reina: Have you ever been to the gamma quadrant hon?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nick: *Walks back over to Quark* I took care of that. Just give me a large glass of any whisky you have, Preferably some Rice Whisky. Two cubes of ice

Quark: *He grabs the bottle, pouring the drink and adding the ice, putting it in front of Nick* How will you be paying for that?

Nick: With whatever scraps you intended to try to give me for my work.

Quark: Your payment is the Generous Removal of your debt. if you thought there would be any more you're sadly mistaken.

Nick: *Keeps a deadpan stare at quark as he pulls a few slips out of his pocket, putting them on the counter and taking his drink*

Quark: *Takes the latnium* You even remembered to Tip. Enjoy your drink Captain.

Nick: *Sips his drink and looks over at the Security team and Martok*

Briana: She hid on the ship after Jaessa left and decided she likes jakara. *Picks up her weapons and bags, starting to walk off before remembering she needs to pull the droid along too* So C'mon, to shuttlebay.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Once. Back when a time displaced Dominion Fleet attacked DS9. And I was in a shuttle at the time.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *Oculus follows after her along with Ethrit*

Reina: What's it like? Had we known about the wormhole my family probably would have tried going there to hide, instead of making a decades long trip to the delta quadrant.
  • Options
    (bad idea...the dominion are as bad as the borg)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *Gets her stuff into a turbolift* Wait, where are Jamie and Nyssa?
  • Options
    jakara: *follows briana.* maybe they ran off some where im not sure.
  • Options
    (I guess Jamie and Nyssa should probably go too, I figured they had wandered off though)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    (Yeah. since they need to get to DS9 too to get to whatever ship they wanna get to. Odd they wandered off after they said they would watch bri's stuff for her real quick)

Briana: Maybe they'll meet us in shuttlebay? *Shugs and waits for everyone else to get on the turbolift. heading to shuttlebay once everyone else is on. *
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Martok: Quark, are you going to press charges? Other then soem porperty damage, you got a show. I wonder how much you won in the pool?

Shinara: So?

Martok: Shinara, please show a little respect to the former leader of House Quark.

Nyssa is sitting bored with the stuff Briana left.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Wait, TRIBBLE sorry I forgot they were watching her stuff my bad.)

*Jamie is playing a game on his padd and sitting down next to the stuff*
  • Options
    (Briana already took her stuff into the turbolift. i guess they just followed then?)

Briana: *Makes her way towards a shuttle with her stuff and the droid*

Quark: Right now, I'm in a good mood, so i don't think i will. Just don't let this happen again. I at least want Payment for what was destroyed.

Nick: *Sips his drink, casually waving to Martok*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Probably not a good idea. Back then the Dominion ruled the Gamma Quadrant with an Iron Fist.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Martok does a slight bow to Shinara and she recipicates, then goes over to Nick.

Martok: I have a reason for looking and feeling young again, you don't have that excuse? It is certianly not that targrot you drink.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (nope, his excuse is 'doctor who?')​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Nick: Its a long and complicated story. Simply put, I'm old but look 20-something. Except when i grow a beard. Beards make anyone look older.