What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Sure, they followed then)

Reina: I think my family might've been okay with that, if it meant they weren't being hunted for existing anymore.

(To be honest I think the founder's would actually be pretty kind to Vampires running from people trying to hunt them like that. Its the same thing the founders went through earlier and how they found the Vorta. though I'm sure some kind of weird stuff would go on with that relation)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    ((vampires arent exactly good tho, they live off the life blood of others reina is a very small minority of vampires that dont take the life of their victim and drink blood packs or something compared to the vast majority that are traditional vampires, the only reason vampires are hunted is cuz of how they feed.))

jakara: *follows helping load brianas stuff to the shuttle*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: thanks. *pushes the droid into the shuttle, the barrel still balancing on the top of its head*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (They might not be exactly good, but the founder's aren't exactly good either. I doubt the founder's really think about stuff like good and evil very much.)

• Options
    edited June 2019
    ((im not one to assume unless i have info so i wouldnt go around saying the founders dont have morals cuz thats what it means to think about stuff like good and evil. also reputation is a large and important thing, and vampires dont have a good reputation for good reason. ))
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (only the female changeling even remotely comes close to humanity's definition of 'evil'...the rest all just want the rest of the galaxy to TRIBBLE off and leave them alone)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (i'm just saying, since they're so distant from "Solids" their culture might not even have a concept of "good" and "evil". Or atleast not like concrete definitions like we do. They're much more alien to us than say, the Klingons)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea... maybe. But then we wouldn't have met.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: That's true. *she nods and kisses her* I'm happy with how things turned out.
  • Options
    Krystal: *kisses back* So am I.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (The Founder are still sapient life, so there is large difference of opinions. We saw that in the Gamma run. However, it seems the large portion of the Founders are sheep. They want security, and they really wont look to hard at how it is done.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Nick: So why do you bring it up? *Sips his drink*

Briana: Anyone else need to load anything in here?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Jamie: I don't think so, I think we got everything.
  • Options
    Briana: alright. Everyone take a seat I guess.. *walks over to the Pilot's seat, sitting down*
  • Options
    ((i just dont think they would sympathize with vampires. they're still solids and changelings dont trust solids.))

jakara: *sits down with evelynn sitting next to her.* i hope they arnt worried about her.... you know kiddo you should really think out things before you do them.

evelynn: *looks at her silently.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Well... hopefully Jaessa isn't too upset when she gets here in a few days.

Reina: Hmm... Think we'll get some exploring done in the Gamma quadrant?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    (exploration has been removed to improve the quality of the story)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    jakara: yeah, i hope their all right.
  • Options
    Briana: remember. Its gonna be a few years for all of them. Not just a few days like us... *starts to take off once everyone is seated and they get clearance*
  • Options
    Krystal: Maybe after we've dealt with the Hur'q threat.
  • Options
    (i still can't believe 'dealing with the hur'q threat' = 'curing their drug addiction')​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: yeah..... you know you could've given your sister a heart attack.

evelynn: *looks down feeling a bit down.*
  • Options
    (P. L. O. T armor...*muzzlepaw*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reina: Hopefully we can deal with them quickly...

Oculus: *She ruffles Evelynn's hair* I'm sure everything will be okay sweetheart.
  • Options
    Briana: *takes off from K13, heading to warp towards DS9*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Martok: Or they hide an even younger face. (Ha) So what bring you to me?

ONyssa: So, Jamie, when did Mom get her new ship?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Nick: you approached me. But it anything fate brought us around to see each other. Been far too long. I was the one who procured the Intel that led to your freedom.

Briana: so... how should we pass the time?
  • Options
    (chicken dance?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    evelynn: *makes a small grunt as her hair is ruffled.*

jakara: you think this ds9 is like ours back home?
  • Options
    Briana: well I noticed an absence of that Orion always standing around upstairs at Quarks. Much less nonsense most of the time. Its quieter.