Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (waiting on West)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (i'm not; i'm waiting on seven who IS SUPPOSED TO BE MANNING THE TRANSPORTER ON THE ENTERPRISE!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,174 Arc User
    (you mean seven, who already reacted to Matt showing up on the transporter pad?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (would've been nice if you had said something about that BEFORE i made all those posts)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Was busy with ESO)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (While I was beating back the Communards of the Third Internationale, from Mexico, from Australia, from Centrla America and from Southern Africa. Make the Allies Great Again. )
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (No comments from the Wulfen gallery?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    (Rose... Let me guess. You were playing HoI 4 Kaiserreich, weren't you?)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (Yep, I am).

(We must do our all to defeat the Communards, and Liberate Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and England from this Scourge)

(Yeah, the Second Weltkreig started in '37, so Wilhelm got punked)
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Ouch. I'm assuming you're playing as the USA or the Canadian Empire?)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (USA, Quentin Rossevelt as the President. The Mac is my TRIBBLE, cooling his heels in Kiwiland. Its December 1944, Entente is down to Canada, New Zealand, Hawaii, West Indies, East Indies, South Africa and A Finally, United India. They are fighting the Coproperity Sphere(Japan, Fentigan, Philipines and Thialand., and the Third Internationale (France, England, Italy, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium. My League of American States is fighting the Third Internationale, when Mexico and Central America cried to French. I am Not fighting the Coproperity Sphere, yet, but it will happen. Oh and Russian-Mongolian Allaince is finishing of Austria-Hungray.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Trip: *Yelps in startled surprise* What the hell?!

(Hearts of iron aside... I think we're waiting on shadow to respond to this)
  • Options
    geez, you'd think you'd never seen a talking anthropomorphic wolf before​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Trip: *Recovers from his surprise* No, no... It's just that you caught me by surprise, that's all...
    ---
    Reed: So... *Is trying to think of something to say*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    right...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Not sure what else to say" yeah?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Reed: Uh... Hm. I'm not sure what to talk about...
    ---
    Trip: *Sigh* Nevermind. Uhm... I suggest that you choose some quarters, oh and for security reasons, inform Mr. Reed or another tactical officer of the quarters you've chosen. I recommend the empty quarters on Deck N. I think three quarters have already been occupied...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: On my own ship I'm Chief Tactical officer, Chief of security and First officer.... And i know what you do here... could talk about that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    uh huh...*he turns to kayla* look around - you're standing on history​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reed: *Looks at Briana impressed* Chief Tactical Officer, Chief Security Officer and First Officer? That's... Impressive. I'm just Chief Tactical Officer, with some involvement in security, though the MACOs handle ship security for the most part these days. Any guesses why that is so?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Briana: War I'm guessing?.... and I was chosen to be First officer by my Captain, else i would have stayed just Chief Tactical Officer and Chief Security Officer... I was a Lieutenant before then... then boom, straight to Commander at only 20 years old... and that wasn't very long ago...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,088 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Its better than a jumpship. *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    well, let's go pick out some quarters and unpack the food...i could use a light snack before bed *and he opens his muzzles and lightly runs his tongue over his row of razor-sharp teeth to freak trip out more than he already is*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*sprays thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*continues spraying thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,088 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *Elbows Matthew* Play nice.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ow! what? it's no fun being a giant bestial wolf with sharp teeth and claws if i can't scare people on occasion​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*sprays thread with white slime*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: *rolls her eyes* Evelyn doesn't run around trying to scare people...
  • Options
    evelyn takes after you too much...*he mumbles*​​

#LegalizeAwoo