test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *as he passes by the guard, he suddenly lashes out and snaps his jaws centimeters from the guard's face*

*the group moves through the fort's ruined interior, destroying turrets and dealing with synths as they pop up*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,156 Arc User
    *Briana giggles as she looks back at alex, trying to stay close to Krystal*

Nick: Could this be an ambush? think about it... we're going deep into a ruined fort.... they have the home advantage and they can pull a classic soviet strategy, just bury us in the corpses of their expendable androids.. *Reloads his rifle and blasts another synth*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    of course it's an ambush...kellogg knows we're coming, and unless he's got another way out, he's going to throw everything he has at us to try and kill us before we can reach him​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    They come upon the Prisoner processing center.

Klingon: Eh, you look like that Pah'tah, Rodek.

Rodek is about to do soemthing then laughs in the Klingon faces, spittle comeing out: I heard that before. I think I am better looking
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    that's debatable, given you look like something a diseased, inbred targ shat out​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I have to agree with the big man behind me. Dejpu'bogh Hov rur qablIj! (Your face looks like a collapsed star!)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    by the way...before we continue on, better load up on energy *he reaches into his bag and pulls out the remaining quantum* already pre-mixed with the moonshine - be careful with it; the quantum was advertised as 'twice the calories, twice the carbohydrates, twice the caffeine and twice the taste' for a reason...and the moonshine just makes it even more intense​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    *Jessica keeps silent the entire time.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,034 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Eh... Wasn't impressed either way with his looks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: Alright. Bottoms up@ *Nick downs the Nuka and 'Shine, cracking his neck and passing the bottle over* lets go...

*Briana looks behind her and relaxes a bit, feeling safer that the wolf man is behind her*
  • Options
    *he lets nick go on ahead to scout, hanging back to load a fresh MFC in his laser rifle as nate stomps up to him and murmurs once nick is out of earshot* you gonna tell him about the side effect?

matt: nah, i'll let him find out for himself when he goes to take a leak *he replies, equally as softly, then moves to catch up with nick as they enter what looks like a large data center with computer banks lining the walls and a raised platform with desks on either side in the center of the room, a caged-off storage area ahead of them and an elevator just to the right of the storage cage*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Gaurd: Intresting, Torg will be pleased with this. (He clicks his fingers, and a couple of Guards with new cuffs and Shock Collars come over.

Rodek: Yeah, you might want them asleep before you put those things on.

Guard: So hwo do you do that?

Rodek: Well, I think they need to be ready, so get the guards in position.

Guard motions, as the ones with the new restraits get behind the group.

Rodek: Three, two, one. Click.

The Restraints and shock collars drop.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Jessica waits for a signal*
  • Options
    oh, this is bad...*he mutters to the group as the guards approach them with replacement restraints* do we go to plan b now?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Plan B. *suddenly turns on the guards and unleashes a water blast in an attempt to disable them* No weapons yet. They'll detect the discharges.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    RAdm Rose shifts, pushes of with her hand and kicks the Klingon behind her. She lands on the same Klingon, throw a Long pin in her boot, hitting the Klingon behind the terminal in the eyes.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *alex turns and unsheathes his claws, raking them across the faces of the two guards closest to him before headbutting the one on the left and kneeing the right one in the gut*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2018
    *Briana holds her hands up to her left and a small piece of metal is torn from the wall out of everyone's sight, slamming into the back of an unsuspecting guard and impaling him in the lower spine, Briana moves towards the corpse and stands in the way, hoping her action goes unnoticed in the chaos*

Briana: We're really doing this! *Takes up a CQC stance and ready to take down any klingons that come near*
  • Options
    Krystal: *disorients a guard before rushing up and hitting him with a roundhouse kick to the face and following up with a water blade to the throat*
  • Options
    (*pokes nick with a dismembered synth arm*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Nick enters the room, rifle ready and checking his corners*

Nick: So, where to now? this place is like a maze...

*The guard on the ground behind Briana reaches his arm out and grabs her ankle, trying to pull her down, but Briana twists around and brings her free boot down on the paraplegic klingon's neck, and with a loud crack she makes him a quadriplegic*
  • Options
    i would say that elevator over there *matt says as he starts walking toward it, taking a step onto the raised area int he middle of the room when the near silence is suddenly shattered by a loud beeping that starts off fast and only gets faster from there, matt quickly dropping and slamming his claw down on the button to disarm the mine's proximity sensor, letting out the breath he was holding and flopping over, waiting for his pounding heart to settle down* i hate proximity mines...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*slaps everyone with a fish*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: Well guess we gotta do this. *Jessica just blasts a guard and punches another. She also takes note of what happened*
  • Options
    Nick: Keep it close. might be useful later. *Keeps his gun pointed the way they came from, covering their rear*

*A Klingon guard charges at Briana as she's finished dealing with the Klingon on the ground. She turns to see the Klingon charging and steps out of the way, letting the Guard hit the wall. she turns around and grabs him by the back of his neck, slamming his head into the wall a few times before bringing an elbow down on his neck, letting his limp body fall to the ground*

Briana: Mark two down here! *Resumes her CQC stance*
  • Options
    As the last guard goes down, RAdm Rose gets behind the computer console.

RAdm Rose: Well, so far no alarm. (Starts reading through the file) Ok, there is Martok. Ok, he's down that hallway. (looking at schematics) What do we want to know?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: Can we disable sensors and go in weapons hot? try not to go hand-to-hand combat the whole way? if not I think we'll be fine.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: The only way to shut the Sensors down is to shut power down. However, there is both Local Acess to Sensors and the Doors, and System access to both. Systems are ties to this console and the console in .... Torg's office. .......Wow, Right now, only two prisoners .
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: What do you mean only two prisoners?
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Martok and some Jem'Hadar.
    Ancient Griffon insult