What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,228 Arc User
    Jessica: I can have those too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,165 Arc User
    Briana: Why don't you then?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Jessica: Memories. *she sighs and her black lines change to trill spots*
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Briana: They look nice..*Still touching her own neck spots self consciously* My spot pattern comes from my mom *Slightly smiles to herself*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Jessica: My pattern comes from when I was a trill. Dont remember my parents because of the assimilation. *pokes her Borg implants* and I'm technically human now.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *notes how Bri's talking but decides to ask later*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: So.... down to the transporter room now?
  • Options
    Jessica: I'll lead the way. Oh and then there's the bit where my symbiont is like a weird ghost thing...

Rxialt: *in Jessica's head* That's kind of over simplifying it.
  • Options
    Briana: *Blinks* Wut.....
  • Options
    Jessica: What?

Rxialt: *Jessica's head* You're confusing her.
  • Options
    Briana: What do you mean by.... "Like a weird ghost thing"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Long story.
    Ijoula: *to Rxialt* I think you broke her.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: Can i get a short version that makes more sense than "Like a ghost"
  • Options
    Krystal: That IS the short version.
  • Options
    Briana: Can you help me make more sense of it?.... Like.... Okay is it like how you are with being joined but not in the normal way so all the personalities don't mix? Basically like the symbiont being a spectator? if that makes any sense... you know what I'm trying to say right?
  • Options
    Krystal: Actually... that's... how I'm Joined. Its Old School buried. Rxialt.... is... um... kinda the same but at the same time its like two people in one body?
  • Options
    Briana: That's what i meant when i said that... i was referring to... y'know. i should have been more specific... and alright that makes sense i guess.. *Looks at Krystal* I told you before how you're joined is actually a bit more common back where I'm from...
  • Options
    Jessica: Over here I'm pretty sure its be considered illegal. These are the same trill who lied about how many people were compatible. Rxialt is basically a spectator but she no longer physically exists here. The symbiont was destroyed when well I dont like to talk about it. *look of extremely bad memories.* but the same time I became human.
  • Options
    Briana: Weird.... Alright.... it's not illegal back home... But.... If I'm here in this universe, would i be subject to their laws here? or do you think i could use the excuse of me being the first host of my symbiont.... being the first and all... no other personalities to mix with, right?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    *steps aboard the transporter pad* let's get this show on the road *he removes the belt and holster containing the disruptor and hands it to rodek, along with the PADD* as much as a good vicious-looking weapon completes the disguise, no way i can beam down with it; do not lose them

so...restraints now?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    *Briana steps on the transporter pad*

Briana: Well..... Lets go.... *Holds her wrists out for cuffs as she looks back over to Krystal and Jessica* So... maybe my question will be answered after this....
  • Options
    Jessica: *gets on the pad and gets ready* You could maybe pass it off like that but if they investigated and found out you might be in trouble.

Rxialt: *to Ijoula* You think her symbiont is like us? That might make things feel a little more crowded.
  • Options
    Briana: What are they going to do? It was done in a place where it was legal, I.E. back in another universe. not like i did it under their law... *Shrugs*
  • Options
    Jessica: They're trill though and they probably wouldn't care. Because of the history behind it. But Krystal here also technically did do it under their law and if they found out about yours they might find about about hers. I wasn't joined that way while I was trill I only found out about it after the incident and after I became human so I dont have to worry about being "found out".
  • Options
    Ijoula: If so... I don't hear them talking...
    Krystal: *gets on the pad*
  • Options
    (Be back in a couple hours.)
  • Options
    *nate peeks over the edge of the roof* up here; i found a roof access​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (oh, by the way...the post patrickngo made about klingon honor in this thread is well worth a read before we conduct any future klingon-centric stuff, especially if it relates to matters of honor: http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1239287/worf-and-klingon-honor-analysis-video-by-sf-debris

because after all...klingon honor is not honor as we know it today)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Sweet *Climbs up to the roof*

Briana: Still, I think I'm safe *Shrugs*
  • Options
    *matt does a force leap up to the roof, leaving nicky looking in stunned amazement as he goes the long way around and meets up with the group at the access point on the roof, then the entire group heads in and are almost immediately beset by gen1 synths*​​

#LegalizeAwoo