test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    yes, since flame atronachs are immune to heat and fire, sending him in first will ensure that no one takes any unneeded hits - it won't be perfect immunity because energy discharges are excited particles in a concentrated state, which means radiation, which no atronach that i know of is immune to...but at least the heat generated by the impacts will be fully negated so some of the damage will be mitigated

got it! *he says after a minute of typing as the door unlocks audibly and swings open* looting time!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: So... you really don't know how it will react to Disruptor blasts...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,165 Arc User
    Nick: Have at it lads. *drags on his cigarette*

Briana: This is gonna be fun to watch...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Ok, this base has three corriodors go left to right, each about 200 Meters long. We are in the Center one, 50 meters from the prisoner lock up. We got 50 People in this base right now. The turbo lift to the roof is on the oppoisite end.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: Does that count of 50 people count all the guards in here we overpowered?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Lets do it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: No, but it does count the prisoners. Damn it, incoming transport. 12 Tzenkethi.

Rodek: Time to go.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *motions for them to move out*
  • Options
    Briana: *Nods and follows Krystal closely, gripping her rifle in her hands*
  • Options
    okay, get that door open and i'll send the atronach in

*he slowly wanders into the cage, still wary of more booby traps, and upon finding none he quickly strips the cage clean of loot, coming away with a stimpack and rad-away from the FA kit and several dozen rounds of various calibers from the two ammo crates* okay, got the goods - into the elevator *he exits the storage area and walks over to the white doors, palming the call button* let's hope it's still in its track and the cable hasn't broken in the past 210 years...​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: they're unlocked now, right? *Sticking close to krystal*

*Nick follows*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose punches a button, and the door opens to the cooridor to the lockup, and the door to this room is shut.

Rodek followes the flame thing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *the atronach glides into the room and starts hurling firebolts at any nearby hostiles*

*the elevator arrives and the doors slide open, matt spotting a rather obvious problem at this point* this thing isn't going to hold someone wearing power armor, a werewolf, a synth, a celestial and a dog...we'll need to make two trips​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I'm not a F**king celestial....

*Briana follows behind the atronach , rifle aimed and ready, providing rapid suppressing fire*
  • Options
    Krystal: *follows*
  • Options
    sorry...'highlander' - nate, why don't you and dogmeat head down first; you're the tank of this little party, given you're wearing a literal walking tank

SS: right...hopefully the armor won't be too much weight for two century's old cables *he says as he gingerly steps inside the elevator* dogmeat! here boy!

dogmeat: (happy bark!) *he scoots inside the elevator with nate and sits on the floor as the aforementioned pushes the button and the doors slide closed, the elevator making its way down the shaft*

*alex slowly follows behind everyone else, keeping his eyes and ears peeled for any surprises*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Guard: Alarm! Alarm!

On of the guards hit a button, but no alarm, as 8 Klingons start to fire at the flame demon.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: I'm Irish. not F**king Scottish.... but Highlander does sound better so thank you...

*Briana blasts the guard that went for the non-working alarm, square in the chest*
  • Options
    *the atronach staggers a bit as a multitude of disruptor blasts hit the armor, but not enough to prevent him from charging up a sphere of volatile superheated magma drawn from the deadlands themselves, then hurling it at the tightly-packed group of klingons*

well, excuse me if the irish never came up with a legend of immortal human-like beings​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Highlander was a movie. I'm actually here in front of you... another immortal cutting my head off won't do much except leave me headless for a bit... and what do you mean "Human-like" I AM Human....

*Briana glances at the atronach in awe for a moment before resuming firing at the klingons*
  • Options
    from the period such legends would've been created, someone incapable of being killed would NOT have been called 'human' by their peers...more like monster, demon, abomination, witch, sorcerer...take your pick​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,228 Arc User
    (Should probably reference vandal savage if shadow is aware of him)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nick: *in a mocking tone* Perhaps the good lord blessed them with divine healing. *Stops the tone* What other people think or thought back then doesn't change the fact that i am human. Legends are just legends. I'm actually in front of you and people aren't that ignorant anymore. so yes. i am human. i have been and i always will be. You on the other hand are not... and i do not mean that in an insulting way...
  • Options
    (you're lucky i've seen both flash and arrow...otherwise i'd have no idea who that was)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I'm not talking about the vandal savage from those two shows. THat dude's a TRIBBLE pissant compared to the real one. The Comics Vandal Savage was originally a Neanderthal who thanks to an alien rock{was probably explained better in comics} gained immortality and was forcibly evolved to something closer to modern humans. He is essentially immortal he can't die from any injury even a severed head though I've never seen it be tested to its fullest but comics have shown him alive millions of years in the future when earth is a dead planet.)
  • Options
    The 4 Klingons are still standing, are now heading to the North door (You are to the East)

Martok: Well, its about time someone figured out I was in a prison. Run, you honorless cowards.

Rodek goes to the door: General, its is good to see you.

Martok: Good to see you, Krun, Son of Mogh.

RAdm Rose: Setting the other prisoners free.

One of the prisoners is a Jem'hadar. Another is .... a one eyed Romulan male with bald head.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Well I guess I was right about not recognizing me. *rubs the back of her neck them looks at the romulan.*
  • Options
    Krystal: *spots the Romulan* What the... I watched Obisek kill you!
  • Options
    *Briana looks over at the Romulan*

Briana: How in the god damn... Remember what i said about not wanting to leave anyone in the hands of torg? I changed my mind if it is here like it was back home....
  • Options
    but i am still over 95% human as far as DNA is concerned; if i were to have a test taken here, assuming there is anyone left who even CAN run a DNA test, it would show as human...but it would also show as having been contaminated by canine DNA

the tests back int he federation, naturally, are more precise - instead of contamination, the canine DNA would show up as being interwoven with the human portion​​

#LegalizeAwoo